6.Simple As That

You Can't Expect Love

CL stopped her urge to cry.
Don't cry.You're strong and Yong Guk mustn't see your tears.
They left everyone on the beach to have fun.
"You didn't have to come with me."CL said,though she was glad that he did.
"Sssh.Don't say anything."Yong Guk touched her lips with his index finger.
CL felt butterflies in her stomach.She remembered the T-Shirt that Mi Cha was wearing.There was a big heart in which was written You Make My Heart Flutter.
That's exactly how she felt in the moment.

They continued to walk home silently.
"Why does that bowl mean so much to you?"CL unexpectedly
broke the silence.
"Umm...I got it from my girlfriend."He answered.
CL felt weight on her chest.She almost burst into tears.
"My ex girlfriend..."Yong Guk quickly added.
She felt better already.
Lee Chaerin...Don't fall for him. She scolded herself.
"And...You still like her?"CL whispered panting.Her heart started beating incredibly fast.
"No...But I like to remeber her sometimes.We had some great moments together,but she broke my heart.She found someone better,a guy that's more handsome,more special."he replied.
"Anyway...Why are you panting?"Yong Guk asked with a smirk.
"I'm tired of walking...Why does this take so much?"She faked the whining.She actually enjoyed long walks,but she had to find a quick excuse for panting.

"C'mon...We're close to the dorm."Yong Guk laughed.He thought that it was cute for the badass leader to get weak sometimes,though this wasn't a real weakness.
He looked at her with a smirk and lifted her up.
CL got confused,but she didn't say anything.
"You want a piggyback ride?"he asked the ridiculous question.Actually the question wouldn't be that ridiculous if he didn't lift her up before asking.
She wrapped her arms around his neck,and smiled.

Damn this boy.Why is he so...so...unexpectable?


Yong Guk carried CL to their dorm.
"Thanks for the ride..."CL uttered,while heading to the bathroom to change herself.
"You should be glad that I carried you.You're as heavy as possible..."he teased.
CL ignored him and locked the bathroom.She found that rather offensive because she was trying to lose weight for their comeback,which was in a few days.

When she went into the bathroom she instantly remembered that she doesn't have a pajama.
She started to panic.
CL ran out of the bathroom,and quickly went into Minzy's (and Bom's) room.
She was searching for a pajama to borrow.Nothing.Just a lot of very inapropriate clothes.
She started to panic.
CL accidentaly stepped on some kind of weird pants.
Do people really wear this?

She looked at them again.Pants were made from a really soft material.They were green and quite long.
They will work.
She put them on.She looked hideous.CL also put on a red oversized t-shirt,that she found in Bom's closet.
She looked at herself in the mirror.
Dear God!I look like Portugal's flag.
But she felt extremly tired,so she went to her bedroom.
Their bedroom.
CL almost forgot that she's sharing a bed with Bang Yong Guk who was lying there shirtless,with his earphones in his ears and his eyes closed.
He was asleep.
She took a deep breath,and lied down next to him.
CL was wondering what he was listening to but she couldn't gather the courage to take out his earphones and listen to the song that's playing in the moment.
She looked at his face for a moment.
He looked like an angel while sleeping.CL smiled,turne usd off the light,closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

CL's P.O.V

.Is it morning already?
I blinked a few times just to get used to the light.
Why do we have to get up so early?DAMN IT.
I streched a bit to take my cell phone from the night table.
It's 8:30?OMO!
"!I'm sooooo lateee!"I screamed uncontrolably.
"Why are you so loud?"he asked sleepily.His crooked voice sounded really y at the moment.
y.LEE CHAERIN!!!
STOP.DON'T YOU DARE TO THINK OF YONG GUK LIKE THAT.HE'S JUST AN ARROGANT BEAST!
Owh...I officially hate myself.
"What time is it?"he asked trying to find a comfortable enough position.
"It's 8:30.I'm late."I stated while getting up.I took black polka dot dress,and heels,and went to get dressed in the bathroom.
I didn't actually care how I looked like because stylist unnies are gonna do my look all over again.
I didn't even comb my hair.
"CL.Wait for me."I heard a sleepy crooked voice behind me.
"We're also supposed to be at YG.Let's wake up those sleepy heads and go to work."

I looked at him with a confused face.
"But we are working on our comeback...What are you supposed to do?"I asked with a weird tone.
"Train 'Just 5'...What else?"He pinched my cheeks.

CL.WTF is wrong with you?
 

Few minutes later I was sitting in a car,between Jong Up and Daehyun who were cracking up about something while Himchan was sitting on the front seat staring trough the window,while Yong Guk was driving.The other
Daehyun and Jong Up were humming Power,and I was just smiling to myself.

We entered the YG Entertainment building.
The Boys looked like they're lost.It was a whole lot of mess there.Everyone was running around.



I strolled to our managers office and they followed me.
"CL...Come here."he pulled me into a bear hug.
"Anneyeonghaseyo.Where are 2NE1 and the rest of B.A.P?"I asked with a grimace
Sometimes I really hate that man.
"B.A.P will be here in a minute,and you should go to the room no.59.Your unnies are there."he uttered.
I just nodded and got out of his office.I find Bom and Minzy just in front of the room no.59.

"What happened?"I asked.
"Dara."Bom & Minzy answered at the same time.
Oh dear God.
I ran inside,to find Dara surrounded by stylist.She sat there,crying.Tears,black because of mascara,were falling down her cheeks.
She shaved her hair.Not all of it.Just a part.
"Unnie."I muttered.My heart was heavy.
I was supposed to do it,but I would look too strong,so I nominated Dara-unnie.
She was badass,she had attitude,but she didn't like to look strong.
Stylists made me sit down.
They started cutting my hair,styling it,and putting makeup on me.
Before I knew it,I was ready for the photo shooting.
I just made random poses,with my mind wandering.
"Sandara,come here,you're next."Photographer said blankly.
"Can you get me a glass of water?Please?"I asked one of the unnies that stood next to me.
"Sure honey."she answered with a smile.

"CL,are you in some kind of a trance?"Minzy asked me.
They've all finished taking their photos.
I blinked a few times.
"Oh...I was just...Thinking."I said.
Suddenly Dara started to cry.Before I could even blink she hugged me,and I hugged her back.Bom hugged us both and Minzy joined our group hug too.

In the very moment,our manager came into the room with B.A.P behind him.
We immediately let go of each other.
Manager was carrying a huge box.

Everyone stared at him,waiting for him to open it.When he finally did,he showed us smaller boxes inside.
He gave one to me,one to Dara,one to Bom and one to Minzy.
I couldn't wait and opened it quickly.
"Calm yourself,CL."Yong Guk grinned.If I wasn't that excited,I'd probably punch him right in the face.
"Don't hyung."Zelo whispered,but loud enough for me to hear it.
The box was full of gifts that fans sent.
Letters,pink teddy-bears,bracelets...I even got a picture of a girl,who tattooed CL FOR LIFE on her forearm.
I opened one of the letters and started reading.
Dear CL,
You are our angel.You're the reason why we exist.
You united us,we can't imagine our life without you.
You're our idol CL.

 

You'll always be special to Blackjacks no matter what happens.
I promise,we'll be Blackjacks for life.
Jeanette,Marie,Jacques,Carlo,Luke & Soni
a

from France.

Oh.So sweet.
"Heyyy!Not fair.How can you get all that?We didn't get anything."Yong Guk protested.He always has to protest.
"Here you are.You can keep this."I joked,handing him a pink bracelet.I didn't actually think that he'll take it,but he did.
I stared at him in shock while other members started cracking up.
"I still can't believe it.How do you get all that stuff.

"Elementary my dear Watson."Bom faked a British accent.
Everyone started to laugh.
"Blackjacks love us."Dara added.
"It's really simple as that."Minzy said.
"CL,Yong Guk,you should clean this mess up,since you were late this morning."
Manager said grinning,signaling the cleaning ladies to leave.
"But we weren't the only ones late."I said in shock.
"But you're the responsible ones."he replied,and went out leaving the two of us there.

"Well...Let's get busy."Yong Guk stated,and winked.OMO DID HE JUST WINK?!
I blushed a bit.
GOD DAMMIT!!!!I HATE YOU BANG YONG GUK!AND YOU TOO CL!
Damn!These feelings.Why are they so complicated.
'You're in love.It's simple as that'Minzy would say.
                                                  # # # # # #
Mianhae for not uptading for so long T-T
I lost my notebook in which I wrote this.
I'll update more...Sorry again...I hope you like it.
BTW
I LOVE YOU ALL,MY SUBBIES!!!