11. G-Troll

You Can't Expect Love

A/N - I just had to change the font. Sorry guys.
This is just a quick drabble, but I wanted to give you an update, since you're too damn awesome.
Lots of Love ♥


CL opened her eyes as she felt sharp pain in her neck.
She let out a groan, and lazily got up. She looked at her phone to see that it was 4 am.
“What the…?” she asked herself and rubbed her neck slightly.
Something didn’t feel quite right. She didn’t feel Yong Guk’s warm body beside her since she slept on the couch, but that wasn’t the thing that bothered her…There was something odd in the room, she just didn’t know what.
In a moment, she felt like everything had stopped, she could only hear the ticking of the clock, which, by every passing second, became creepier.

“Well it.” She whispered. That dorm freaked her out. She felt like something was going to jump at her, that something was lurking at the corner.
CL surely wasn’t a kid anymore, but there was that something. She was too proud to go to Yong Guk and sleep next to him, but that was the only choice.

She thought that escaping to Seunghyun would help, but she remembered that it was Thursday to Friday night and that he was somewhere, partying hard.
And then a thought came to her.
There is a party that she’s supposed to attend…And it was just that Friday night.

 

CL sighed once again, and decided to swallow her pride and go into her and Yong Guk’s room.
The said guy lied on their bed with both of their pillows under his head, his eyes were unexpectedly widely open.
He stared at the ceiling, and CL could see concern written all over his face.
Yong Guk’s eyes widened when he saw her.

“CL?” He let out a surprised whisper, and propped himself up onto his elbows.
She just lied next to him, without saying a word, and just snatched her pillow away from him

“Ssh. Just go to sleep.” She whispered ily, and closed her eyes, not even bothering to cover herself with a blanket.

He didn’t say anything and she hoped that he fell asleep, but little does she know, he spent the rest of the night just observing her facial features. To him she looked like an angel. And that night, he admitted to himself. He likes CL.


Few hours later, they were both up.
Yong Guk was lounging on the couch lazily, drinking his latte. CL was sitting in front of her laptop, chatting with Jiyong and Seunghyun-The-Older telling them to meet up with her.

Jiyong: Bring that handsome guy of yours, ‘kay? :D

Seunghyun: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CL: Really Jiyong? -.-

Seunghyun: HAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Jiyong: I’m serious darling…

Seunghyun: LOL

CL: So noon, THE mall, don’t be late.

Jiyong: ‘Kay. But you M U S T bring Yong Guk (?)

Seunghyun: Lmao

CL: Yeah, yeah. It’s Yong Guk. I will…Just don’t be late.

CL: What’s funny Seunghyun?

Seunghyun: Nuttin’. LOLZ


CL disconnected. She actually didn’t mind brining Yong Guk…She doesn’t even know what happened, but she felt closer to him, and well…He was really attractive.
“Unniiee~” Minzy sing-songed as she walked to CL, and hugged her unexpectedly.
Minzy wasn’t the type of person to hug people out of nowhere, but CL returned the hug.
“Can I take your car today?” the younger girl whispered into her unnie’s hair.
“Sure thing.” CL uttered, and when Minzy ran off with her car keys, CL realized what she did.

That actually meant that she’ll have to ride in Yong Guk’s car, and well it made her uncomfortable that he’s in charge. You see, CL liked to be able to whatever she wants, when she wants, and she had the habit to leave in the middle of the conversation with someone because she felt like it.

Few hours passed so quickly, and soon, CL found herself sitting in Yong Guk’s new Toyota listening to 4Men on the radio.
She tried to close her eyes and enjoy the music, but somehow she always found herself staring at Yong Guk’s direction.

“y~” She accidentally half whispered, and he just let out a small chuckle.
“I know I am, but can you please stop checking me out?” He smirked, trying to concentrate on the road, but he would take a glance at her, here and there.

CL just blushed, completely defeated.

The traffic was worse than ever, or it just seemed like it to CL. The mall was pretty far away from the dorm, and that meant that she had to spend more time with Bang in the car.

“Let’s talk.” He blurted out, unexpectedly.

“’Bout what?” She retorted with a question, the thing she loved to do.

“Don’t know. But I want to talk to you.” He chuckled again, and CL couldn’t help but notice how cute is his chuckle.
And then he flashed her a big smile, the type of smile she had never seen on him.

“Your smile is so cute.” She squealed and few seconds later, she realized what she did. He blushed.

“Thanks. Your smile is cuter, though.” He smiled once again.

“Thank you.” CL whispered, looking through the window. She tried to avoid eye contact with Yong Guk. Everything looked
sad, or it was just the weather…She didn’t know, but she didn’t like how melancholic everything looked.
CL suddenly saw school girls in a very familiar uniform, and tears came to her eyes. She took a few deep breaths, and turned her head, to Yong Guk. It’s better to look at him and die from embarrassment, than face her school memories.

He didn’t notice that she was staring, and she was glad because of that. She decided to take a look at his facial features. His new black hair suited him so well, though she imagined him with red or brown hair a lot…He bit his lip, and made her stare at his lips. Suddenly she felt like kissing him. She imagined them snuggling on a couch, she imagined him taking a quick look at her before leaning in for a soft kiss…His lips looked so appealing to her.

She pinched herself and stopped with the thoughts.
CL decided to start a conversation, and shrug off the thoughts of her and Yong Guk kissing.

“Let’s talk.” She smiled softly at him, her cheeks bright pink.

“’Bout what?” He chuckled and looked at her.

“Don’t know. But I want to talk to you.” She started laughing, and Guk joined her.

“Are we there yet?” She asked, in between laughs.

“Yup~ You can see it from here.” He said.

There was this awkward silence before he parked his car. CL didn’t expect it, but he opened the door for her, and flashed her a smile.

Yong Guk didn’t know what was happening, that day he felt warm, he felt chills every time she glanced at him, his heart started beating fast.
He tried to convince himself that he’s not in love, but somehow it didn’t really work.

“Thanks.” She smiled at him. She wanted to enter the mall, but something stopped her.
“Come here.” She grinned at him, and linked her arms with him. They both got a little buzz-in-the-stomach, as Dara liked to call it, at the contact, though they wouldn’t admit it.

They stood in front of the New Yorker for 48 minutes, waiting for GTOP.
It was quite hard, since they had to stay out of the fans’ way. Yong Guk frowned, staring at the ground.

"Where are they?" He asked, feeling quite nervous.

"I have no idea." CL answered him, slightly worried.

She shoved her hands in the pockets of her warm woolen coat searching for her phone. When she finally found it, she immediately rang Seunghyun.

“Yeah?” Seunghyun laughed answering his phone.

“Where the are you?” CL screamed at him.


“It was Jiyong’s brilliant idea. You two love-birds get to spend time by yourselves and…You know…” He let out a giggle before he continued.

“We’ll be picking you up, at 4 pm…By the way, you can’t take Bang's car. Jiyong punctured your tires. Love ya. Byee~”

CL just stared at the phone in shock.
 

They did what?