5. ...Or Maybe It Can

You Can't Expect Love

CL's P.O.V

Uhh...If I hurry up,I'll get to YG Entertainment building soon.
But I don't want to go there.I spilled milk and cornflakes on Bang Yong Guk this morning,and now I have to practice with him.Damn.

 

He'll kill me.
On the other hand.He won't touch me.Yong Guk most certainly knows that I'm not a helpless little girl,and if he tries something,I'll kick his .And maybe,just maybe,Seunghyun will help me.
Seunghyun,my badass best friend.
I remember when we pranked on Taeyang and Daesung.
We made a complete mess and laughed for hours,but we were punished later.
Oh,I miss my bestie so much.
I wonder where is he.

My cell phone vibrated again.
A text.

From:Manager-hyung

Change of the plan.We're meeting at 6:30 pm at the "Hwaiteu Jangmi" restaurant,that's close to the beach.And your schedule is moved to 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm...Be nice.

 

Damn...I'm late.
I ran on the streets bumping into people,apologizing.
I finally got to the YG Entertainment,and pushed the heavy door to get in.

No P.O.V

CL walked really fast towards the practice room.She was here often,preparing herself,alongside with other members,for their comeback.
But she stopped herself,near the door.
CL took a deep breath and opened the door,to find five shirtless boys showing her band mates the warrior dance.
Bang Yong Guk wasn't with them.CL smiled,and sat next to Sandara on the floor.
"I know that I'm late...What's going on?"CL whispered.
"Their manager told them to dance shirtless."Sandara said while staring at Daehyun.She likes him a bit,though she loves SeungRi.
"Where is Bang?"CL asked another question.Sandara grinned,and looked at her with an eye smile.CL mentally slapped herself.

Crazy girl...Why did you say that?
"I don't know..."Sandara said smiling.

CL freaked out.
"Hey guys...Why don't we have some fun?"asked Young Jae.
"You mean..."started Himchan.Boys grinned.
"Yeah."Young Jae said.

Zelo inserted the CD in the old CD player.
The song started to play.
" ♫ Ladies and gentlemen,this is Mambo number 5. ♫"

B.A.P members,excluding Bang,started dancing some crazy duck dance.They made a few steps,then shook their butts,and then they did some crazy moves with their arms.They found that CD few weeks ago in their managers car and they decided to keep it.
Minzy and Sandara started to laugh.CL stared at them making fools of themselves,then she burst into laughter when the boys started to do some kind of belly dance.
"Wanna join?"mouthed Jong Up while shaking his .


Minzy got up,she played the song again which confused B.A.P members a bit.
She started imitating their moves.Dara jumped in after her,and pulled the other girls with her.
They did the duck dance,laughing like insane.
They had so much fun that they didn't even notice that their managers went in and sat on the floor,watching them.
When the song finished they saw their managers clapping and smiling.

2NE1 members bowed a bit,while B.A.P boys bursted into laughter.
Suddenly the door opened and Bang Yong Guk went into the room with a little smile on his lips.
When he spotted CL his smiled transformed into grin.

He's so hot when he smiles.LEE CHAERIN?!?!!WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT!?!?!CL scolded herself,and stared at the clock,that showed 1 pm sharp.

This is going to be a long day.

                                                           ***Few hours later***

CL's P.O.V

Girls and I were walking to the beach,exhausted as hell.I saw a beautiful white building with roses drawn all over it.That was surely the restaurant "Hwaiteu Jangmi" that Manager texted us.We ran to the restaurant as fast as we could.Bom opened the door and went in.I never knew how can that girl look so fresh and rested all the time.All of my band mates looked fantastic and I...Well I looked messy.
Dara was wearing a classy beige shirt,dark jeans and beige heels,and she had a cool braid hairstyle.She's going to get an undercut next week and she's quite sad about it.On the other hand Bom looked extremely feminine.Though people cant really imagine us,2NE1 looking feminine.
She wore a dark purple frilly dress,and straightened her hair.Minzy looked really cool.She wore white jeans,hot pink tank top that says blackjacks on it,pink high heels and a huge pink bag...while I...
I was wearing torn jeans,my white t-shirt
with red buttons formed into YG,red converse and a denim jacket.My ponytail was quite messy and I had a little bit of makeup on my face.Just the basics:Eyeliner and cherry lipgloss that I adore.
I gazed around the room searching for B.A.P members and our managers with the 'Just 5' girls.I spotted the tall Zelo and started walking to them.I signaled Minzy,Dara and Bom to follow me.Dara pulled Bom,and thay sat next to each other,Minzy sat in between Zelo and Daehyun while me...I had to sit in between Himchan and Bang Yong Guk.
I smiled sweetly to Himchan while I couldn't even look at Yong Guk.I was quite ashamed but I still think that he deserved it.
I gazed at the five girls in front of me.
Like he was reading my thoughts our manager made a huge fake smile.
"Girls please...Introduce yourselves to your seniors."manager said,trying to sound cool.
"Anneyeonghaseyo."girls said in unison.
"My name is Park Ae Sook.I'm 18 years old."said the shyest girl with the glasses.
"I'm Kwon Hye Su,and I'm 19."said the tall girl with red curly bob.
"I am Kim Jinkyoung,the leader and I'm 20."said the girl with wavy chocolate brown hair.
"We are twins and we are 19 years old."said two almost identical girls in unison.Did they practice this?
"I'm Lee Mi Cha."said the left one.
"And I'm Lee Mi Sun."said the right one.
I smiled a bit.
"So tell me...What music do you girls like?"I asked.
Before the other girls could say anything Jinkyoung interupted.
"We all love Girls Generation,T-ara and Kara."she said.I felt some weird weight on my chest.I don't know why...But I expected them to at least like us and B.A.P.
"So those groups have influence on your music?
"Dara asked sweetly.
"Mostly."Jinkyoung answered.
"I know that first you have to start as rookie group,just like our dear friends B.A.P are,and like we were earlier,and I know that you might wonder why are you raised by 2NE1 and B.A.P but I'm assured that you'll learn a lot from us...And by the way tell me 
what image do you want to achieve as an idol?"said Bom with a sweet smile.She was really excited,and you could hear it by her tone.
"Well...We don't want to be different."Jinkyoung said again.
Seriously?The point is to be different,it's so dull to see groups that look like each other,like copies.
"You girls are sooo lucky.You can actually agree on music that you want to create..."Minzy said.She emphasized the word agree.Minzy and I usually shared opinions.Leader and the maknae and that's so unusual.
"When we just started..."Sandara started to talk.She stopped to eat a bit of ramen that she ordered earlier.
"...We liked different music styles.CL liked hardcore rap,Bom was into ballads,Sandara loved old jazz songs and I was into electro-pop.We liked so much different styles yet we succeeded in making our own kind of music that we're all proud of."Minzy finished proudly.
Suddenly we realized that B.A.P members didn't say a thing,so we sat silently for a few moments waiting for them to say something.
"Umm...Do you want to have stage names like CL,Minzy and Zelo do?"Yong Guk uttered awkwardly.
"I'd like to be JiJi." Jinkyoung said.
That girl's really getting on my nerves.Is anyone else allowed to talk?None of her band mates said a thing about themselves,she had to say everything.And I cannot unnotice the way she looks at Yong Guk,and it really bothers me.
What the hell is wrong with me?I DON'T LIKE BANG YONG GUK!
"D-Do you mind if my stage name was Amye?"Ae Sook muttered.
"No,not at all.I like it a lot."Bom crooked a smile.FINALLY!Someone from Just 5 actually said something.Boo-yah.
"And...Do you have any celebrity crushes?"Young Jae teased.
All girls blushed a bit.
"I like MBLAQ's Mir,but I know that he's older than me and that as a couple we would never work..."Ae Sook stated,blushing.
"Age is just a number."Yong Guk said while smiling.

"I like Bigbang's Seungri.He looks cool."Hye Su said.
When she said 'Seungri' Dara started to cough.
"Are you okay?"Bom started to pat her back.
"I-I'm okay.I just ate too much."Sandara said,and she faked a smile.
"I have to go to the bathroom,please excuse me."she said,she bowed a bit to the managers and ran away to the bathroom.
What's wrong with you Dara?
"She'll be okay.She has problems with fish.It sometimes makes her vomit."Bom stated.
I hope so.

No P.O.V

Sandara was in the bathroom.She looked at herself in the mirror.
It's okay,everything's fine.She calmed herself,and fixed her makeup.Waterproof mascara and eye liner,'cause she knew what was going to happen.

"Come on...Let's go out."Zelo begged his hyungs who surprisingly said yes.
Everyone got out except the managers who had to pay the restaurant bill.
The sky was dark blue,and you couldn't really see the stars,just the moon.
CL sat on the bottom of a huge rock next to Ae Sook.
B.A.P members started to take off their clothes.CL was really shocked.In a few minutes everyone was in their swimwear except Ae Sook and CL.
"You know..."Ae Sook whispered. "I like to listen to Leessang."
CL looked at her and smiled.From all of the Just 5 she liked Ae Sook the most because she felt like Ae Sook is different,that she has a personality.
"As a group you should differ from the others."CL said and yawned.She was really tired.
Suddenly everyone ran into the cold sea.Only CL and Ae Sook watched.
"I'm on my period so I can't swim right now."Ae Sook smiled shyly and looked at her knees.
"I forgot my swimwear..."CL said.She stood up and searched for a nice stone to bring home.She collected them as a kid.
CL bent down to pick up one pale pink stone,when suddenly someone grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up.
It was Yong Guk.He carried her bridal style,then he rushed into the water.
CL screamed.
"Yong Guk please...Let me down."she begged.
He didn't listen.
He jumped in with CL in his arms.

Only thing that she could feel in the moment were the cold waves that hit her body and Yong Guk's arms wrapped around her.
She opened her eyes and quickly went out of the water.She looked like a tired panda that's soaking wet.
"I'm going home."she said,and started walking away.Her eyes were full of tears,and a memory popped up in her mind.She remembered the day when she almost drowned in the water,when she was six.
Yong Guk ran after her.
"Hey don't go...I'm sorry.Okay?"he asked,with an aegyo.
"When I was younger,I almost drowned in the water.I hate swimming."she stammered trough tears.
"I'm sorry...You know what?I'll walk you home then."Yong Guk said and he unexpectedly threw his arm around her shoulders.
CL's heart started to beat louder.

                                                            # # # #
Heyyy...I know that you waited for the 5th chapter for a long time but I was on a vacation and I didn't have internet there...Anyway I figured out 60% of the plot.Now the inbetween parts xD...
Are you excited for 2NE1's comeback?'Cause I am...

Enjoy

 

Wonderful CL ^^

I simply adore this picture of Bom...
Sandara's sooo cool...^__^

And of course Minzy ^^

Cutee ^^

And of course a bit of B.A.P