10.EXO

You Can't Expect Love

When they finally finished vocal practises. it was 10 pm.CL was now driving with Minzy,Dara,Jong Up,and Zelo.
Jongup yawned every 2 minutes, and Zelo was texting someone. Minzy was sleeping cutely on Dara's shoulder as the older girl took selcas.
The atmosphere in the car was peaceful.
"Noona?" Zelo muttered with a sleepy voice.
"Yeah" CL answered him,concentrating on the road.
"What do you think about Bang-hyung?"
CL's hands started to sweat and she felt her cheeks turning red.
"I...Really...Don't know..." She answered him honestly and the young boy didn't ask for further explaination.He continued fiddling with his phone.


They finally got to the dorm and almost everyone went to sleep.Yong Guk had to take 'Just 5' girls back to their dorm, and CL decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood.
She didn't know her surroundings well enough,so she thought she could explore it a bit.
Passing by two drunken men who were lying on the sidewalk,she saw a store with flashing lights and it intrigued her a bit.

What in the world is open at this hour?


It turned out to be a Kpop shop.CL took a scarf and sunglasses from her bag,and decided to come in.When she opened the door she felt a flowery scent of the petite lady who worked there.
CL couldn't hel but feel proud when she saw 2NE1's Hate You albums,stacked next to mugs with their names.
"Hello dear.How may I help you?" The lady asked her.
CL coughed a bit.
"I'm just browsing.I'll let you know if I need something." She answered the woman in a much deeper voice.
The woman just nodded and smiled at CL.

She saw a bunch of white albums stacked on the highest shelf,and the woman noticed it.
"That's EXO-K's Mama."

CL didn't know what happened to her as she came to the dorm with two albums in her black leather bag.
Lights in the dorm were almost all off,and the only source of light was the TV.
She took out her laptop from the bag in her room which was...Empty?
She expected Yong Guk to be there,snoring.
"Hm...Okay..." She just shrugged at his absence.

As she turned it on she decided to unbox EXO's album.
Few years have passed since she bought her last Kpop album,but this one was much different than the other she ever had.
She ripped of the sealing and pulled out the photo book and admired the boys a bit when a little card fell out.
'Kai' it said on the back.

He looked stunning just like the rest of the boys,and CL grinned.
You're much older than him you pedo.
She mentally scolded herself for liking his appearance,but to her,physical appearance wasn't everything.Personality was more important than the looks.

She quickly plugged in the earphones,and the first song on the album started.
Mama.
It wasn't really special but she enjoyed their voices.
'What is Love' was next.

"Girl, I can't explain what I feel..." Summed up her whole life.
She could never express her feelings properly,she never know what was the right time to say what she has to say.

"...I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love..."

The lyrics made her smile so brightly.
She loved songs that relate to her own life.
When the song finished she
skipped the next song 'cause the name sounded a bit boring to her. She hated history when she was in school.

And then.
The special song came.
Into Your World, or Angel.
She had it on the replay.When she first listened to it she didn't really care much about the lyrics,because melody reminded her of the happy days of her childhood,birthday parties,dandelions,crackers,things that are baby blue,and the rainy days which she liked to spend home,and just look out of the window.
It reminded her of her favorite stuff when she was a small girl.It brought back memories she cherished.
Even thought she never heard the song before.

On the second listening,she paid attention to the lyrics of the song which made it even more beautiful.She almost missed the slamming of the front door.
She took off her earphones to see,Yong Guk.He looked stunning.
His now black hair really did suit him well,and that denim shirt that he was wearing made him look drop-dead-gorgeous.She saw him already in those clothes but somehow he looked more appealing.
If that's possible. She thought and than she mentally slapped herself.
She then noticed that he was carrying a big light blue box in his hands.
"CL...Why are you up so late?" He asked her, looking a bit surprised.
"Oh...I'm listening to EXO's album." She said and ignored him.After the song finished for the fourth time she turned off her laptop.

"EXO huh?" Yong Guk sat next to CL and she could see the sadness in his eyes.
"Yup." She just muttered awkwardly.
"Who do you like more...EXO or us?" He plucked up the courage and asked her after a minute of really awkward silence.
"Well...I really don't know your songs...I think I heard 'Warrior' once..." She said,and bit her lip.
An 'Oh' escaped from Yong Guk's lips.He got up and brought the box with him.
"You want a piece of cake? It's cinnamon and apple..." He asked with a small fake smile.
"Sure." CL answered and took one.They were delicious,and they once again reminded her of dandelions.

What's with me and those dandelions?

Yong Guk searched for the remote controller,but he quit soon,so they started to watch a sappy drama that was showing on TV while they were eating the cake.

"Be sure to check our music out," Yong Guk said after the episode finished,and waved to her,as he went to bed.


I'm such a liar. CL thought and chuckled to herself,as she took out her copy of 'Warrior' from her bag.

She knew every single song on the album by heart...

Every single one...



                                                                    # # #

Sorry for the short chapter guys, but I wasn't really inspired.
The idea for this chapter randomly popped up in my mind, and I thought I could post it now, because I haven't updated in a while.

Thank you so much for subscribing.
Love y'all ♥