8.L

You Can't Expect Love

It wasn't actually a letter,it was some sort of invitation.The paper was baby pink and it had little pink hearts drawn all over it.

It said: "Happy Birthday Nana.

You,lucky fellow are invited to Ahn Nana's birthday party.

Come to 'Step Up' at 8 pm on Friday.

Bring something fancy,and prepare to have fun."

Ahn Nana?
CL's hands started to shake. THE Nana?

She shook the envelope twice,to see if there's anything else in it.A little note fell out.

"I hope you still remember us.Call me when you read this.L."
and his phone number on the other side of the note.
OMFG.L?I JUST CAN'T!!!L?!?!?L?!?!?!

CL's P.O.V

"What's wrong?" Jong Up asked,concerned.
"I-I...Gotta go."I rushed to the door.
"BEFORE YOU GO.CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES!!"I heard manager shouting behind me.

"Okay."I said and nodded.I rushed to the changing room,and almost slipped.
I was searching for something decent to wear.I quickly chose a plaid shirt in all shades of blue,dark jeans and blue converse.
"Noona!!"I heard someone calling me.
In that very moment I was only wearing my bra and my jeans.Before I could take my shirt on,I saw Zelo in front of me.Maknae quickly covered his eyes.
Oh crap.I forgot to lock the door.
I put my shirt on as fast as I could.

"You can open your eyes now Zelo."I said with a scolding tone.Why did he even come in?
"MIANHAE,MIANHAE,MIANHAE NOONA!!!"he started apologizing and he flushed.

"MIANHAEEEEEEEE...."he tugged on my arm which looked ridiculous since he was way taller than me.

"It's okay.You can let me go now." I said,trying not to laugh.

"Umm...Er....Yong Guk-hyung told me to give you his shopping list,but I can't find it."Zelo searched his pockets. "Ahh...Here it is."he said. giving me a scrambled piece of paper."I have a hole in my pocket."
"And again mianhae noona...Will you ever forgive me?"he added,doing some inhumanly cute aegyo.

"You're forgiven,young mortal."I joked.Both Zelo and I burst up in laughter.He pulled me in a bear hug,and squeezed me so hard that I couldn't even breath,and ran away,happily.

Awh....That silly maknae.
When I was sure that Zelo was far away I dialed L's number.I anticipated in excitement for him to pick up.
"Hello,Myungsoo here."he said in a soft tone.
I got goose bumps,before I was able to utter:"Hey,L. It's me Chae."

 

Yong Guk's P.O.V

"How do you mean,you didn't figure out where is she going?" I yelled at the maknae.
"I'm sorry hyung....I-I got to her,but she was dressing up and-" Zelo tried to explain.

"WHAT?!YOU SAW HER ?!"
"No,no...She was wearing her jeans,and um....her bra."
"WHAT?!"I screamed again.
"Hyung you scream like a girl."he said.
"I DON'T SCREAM LIKE A GIRL."

"You do,Yong Guk."Himchan said concentrating on the road.
"All of you people are useless."I sighed.

We finally got in front of our dorm.I rushed into the dorm,to see Bom on the couch,rummaging trough her fan mail.
"Noona,do you really keep every fan letter?"Daehyun asked her.
"Yes.I love all my fans.They are so caring"she answered with a sincere smile.

Few seconds later we heard the screech of tires in front of our dorm.
We all gathered around the window to see the Just 5 members getting out of the black Audi,looking glamorous like movie stars.
Except one girl.She tripped and almost fell,when she got out.She quickly fixed her glasses and rushed to the other girls.

"Hello.How are you?"Himchan opened the door and asked the girls who came in one by one.That girl with the glasses came in last.
"Amazing as usual."Jiji answered.I couldn't remember all of their names,but you cannot simply forget her.
She's really pretty and she has a good fashion sense,but those aren't the reasons for what I remembered her.I remember her for her talking.
"Um.Excuse me.When are we going to TS Ent. building?"Redhead asked.
"In a few minutes.We had to pick up Dara,Bom,Youngjae and Daehyun,and I had to take some stuff with me."Zelo stated.
"But Zelo,aren't we going to wait for CL?"Minzy asked with a cute smile.
"Umm...I guess she knows where TS Ent. building is.I hope-"
"We won't wait for her."I interrupted.
"At least let me finish my sentence hyung."Zelo muttered.
"Can I ride with you?"Jiji asked me and started blinking cutely.

"Uh, of course."I muttered with a polite smile.
"I'll go with you too."Himchan stated.
Thank you dude,thank you.I really owe you.Big time.
I don't know why,but I think that it would be really awkward to sit in the car with a girl that doesn't stop talking.
"But Himchan?Who's gonna drive us?Only you and Yong Guk have a driving licence."Young Jae asked,confused.

"Uh.I didn't think of that."Himchan said honestly.
"Umm...I can drive too."Dara added.
"REALLY?Cool.Then I take the rest of the B.A.P,and you take Just 5 except Jiji.And Bommie and Minzy are going with Yong Guk."

Bom,blushed when she heard Himchan calling her Bommie.
"I'll take my bike."Minzy rushed to the garage.

We sat in the car.Jiji took the seat next to me,and Bom had to take the back seat.
"Tell us something about yourself Jiji." I said.
"Well I started singing long time ago,I can rap quite well and I have amazing dancing skills..."
"What's your favorite B.A.P song?"Bom asked her excitedly.And Jiji ignored her.
I turned up the volume on the radio,showing Bom and Jiji that I don't want to talk anymore.
It was the middle of some unfamiliar song.And then I suddenly heard CL's voice in it.
"Bom?Which song is this?"I asked.
"The Leaders by CL,GD and Teddy."

And then my mind wandered to CL.What on Earth is she doing right now?





                                                                           # # # # #

Well that was one crappy update. T.T
I just had to add Myungsoo here.And btw I know that his last name is Kim,but I made his last name Ahn,because both Ahn Nana and Ahn Myungsoo sound good.
And it's originally planned for him to be an OC but i think it fitted L to be here.
Sorry for not updating for so long.I love you guys.
AND PLEASE

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!!! ^______^

BY THE WAY.SHOULD I MAKE SOME OTHER COUPLES HERE EXCEPT SKYBANG?!