12. Shopping

You Can't Expect Love

CL just stared blankly into the space.
She was pretty much shocked. On the other side Yong Guk tried not to burst into laughter. The situation was extremely funny to him.
They just stood there in awkward silence, when CL finally let out a sigh.

“Okay. We have to do this.” She was about to kick a pebble, which who knows how, ended up in a mall. The weird thing is, everyone was passing by them, and nobody even noticed that those two might be Bang Yong Guk and Lee Chaerin.
And nobody to accused them of dating, which was pretty odd.

“Oh yeah right. I have to tell you how this works.” She said, finally turning to him. She kept her head low, not even wanting to face him. God knows why, though.

Yong Guk didn’t say anything, he just listened to her talking.

GD was the one to judge the combination, CL would choose tops, and Seunghyun would choose the bottoms, maybe even dresses, depends. That way, they save up a lot of time, and it’s more fun.
They visited about 10 clothing stores, every time, though they wouldn’t buy a lot.

“You’re in charge for bottoms.” CL said in a serious tone, as they entered one random store.

“Deal.” He kind of smirked, but she didn’t even notice.

Yongguk wasn’t a erted guy. No, not at all.
He was just…Bored. Shopping really wasn’t his thing, and he’d wear the first thing he grabs.
With his hands in his pockets, he walked lazily, picking the shortest, and tightest garments.
The shopkeeper eyed him constantly, and he winked at her, making her look away.

Meanwhile, CL chose sassy tops in bold colors, and even found a few cute accessories, hoping that she could find a perfect combination for the party. She looks stunning at parties. Always. All the time, but this time, it was Nana’s…And L’s.
And that kinda scared her.

In high school, Nana was the queen.
She was rich, beautiful, and even if she wore a garbage bag, she’d look amazing.
No matter how CL looked good, she was afraid that she couldn’t top Nana.

 


Bang was grinning in an evil way, when he brought her things he chose.

She glared at him, and he winked at her, putting on one of his lazy smiles that made her freak out. Her stomach turned upside down, and her heart skipped a beat.

“What is this?” She muttered, staring at the short garments.
“Just try it on.” Yong Guk said, pushing her into one of those changing rooms.

“Damn you Bang Yong Guk.”  
She cussed quietly while she tried one of those really tight skirts. This was one of those uni-size garments, and it was supposed to be tight, but it was even harder for CL to put it on ‘cause she had curves.

She let out a sigh, when she finally put it on.

She went out of the changing cabin.

Yong Guk stared at her, his mouth agape.
He chose a short denim skirt, which CL fantastically paired with a baby pink shirt.

She looked unbelievably y, and Yong Guk was seriously thinking of grabbing her, and starting a hot make out session.
But he stopped himself in time.

Maybe you don’t like her, . What do you know about love, anyways?
She’s just y. That’s all. Yeah. That’s all.
You do like her, idiot. All these times you wanted to cuddle her, and…


“Ugh.” He let out a soft groan. He hated his conflicting mind, at times.

She tried all different kinds of clothing, and everything suited her so well. Bang controlled his drools, and nodded cutely every time she asked him for his opinion.

CL didn’t even notice the way he’s acting. She was thinking about a whole different thing.
The party.
L.

Okay, she was almost sure that she didn’t have any feelings for L. But, to be frank, she never knew exactly what she’s feeling.
L could make her laugh, she could listen to his stories all day long, she could stare at his deep, smiling eyes all day long, but then, there was Bang.
They never really talk unless they fight, but there’s this undeniable chemistry between them that makes her wanna kiss him so hard until she stays out of breath.

“Are you done? I’m hungry.” She could hear a whiny but y voice from the outside of the cabin.
She got out, and went to check out quickly.

“Let’s go to McDonalds~” He said cutely pulling her arm.

What’s with the sudden aegyo?

She wondered utterly confused, but smiled nonetheless. She decided to follow him, her mind wandering off again to the most random of things.
They were in front of McDonalds and it was so packed in there.
“Ugh.” I’ll wait for you outside CL said, telling him her order. Bang just nodded.

She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply and decided to scan around the mall. When she was a teen she used to spend her free time at home, not in the mall like the other girls.  She took out her phone, fiddled with it for a while, waiting for Yong Guk to come out with her hamburger and diet coke.
She started to become impatient and really, really, hungry.

“Sorry.” He said quickly, getting out of the crowd, handing her the diet coke and the burger she ordered
“Thanks.”

They just walked around pointlessly, not even talking to each other, but that silence was comfortable, somehow it felt so right, in that very moment...Standing next to each other, secretly glancing at each other frequently. It all felt so right, so special, and so, so perfect.


 


I'm sorry that I made you wait for so long, and I'm sorry that it's not long enough. I thought that I updated OTL
The chapter , the fanfic ...Ugh. Sorry.
It's one of my earliest works, and well it's hard to make it better now.

My future stuff will be a lot better.
Sorry, again.
I love  you guys.