9.First Kiss

You Can't Expect Love

"So...What's it like to sing in a popular band?" L asked her with a small smile.CL adored every single one of his smiles.
"It's okay,I guess." she answered him.
He was asking her random,silly questions for the last hour but she didn't mind.
She actually found that adorable.
To her,everything about that guy was so frickin' adorable.
From his smile to his fashion sense.Everything.

"Chae?Do you remember what I promised you?"he asked getting serious all of the sudden.
"No."CL answered giggling to herself.Of course she remembered.
"Well.Nevermind....Actually...Wait."L murmured.He let out a small smile.
They both stopped,and he looked at her.

"I...Promised you...Uh." he muttered scratching the back of his neck.

And before CL could say something. L leaned in and pecked her lips.
CL automatically blushed.
Ahn Myungsoo stole her first kiss.Just as he promised.

"Gotta go now." he grinned and ran away.
She just stood there,frozen,looking at
Myungsoo who bumped into people,untill he ran out of sight.But CL still kept looking in his direction,like he was still there.
She touched her lips,like in a drama.

He actually...Did it?

She couldn't even believe it.
"CL-sshi!!!" she heard someone shout her name.
She abruptly turned around to see Jiji wawing at her like crazy.

Dude,I'm at a meter distance from you...

CL thought,annoyed with the girl's reaction.
Actually,everyrhing about Jinkyoung was so annoying.She had a strong urge to punch her in the face,but she was a girl,an idol,and it wouldn't be appropriate.

"Hop in!" she heard Bom's merry voice,which made her smile.That girl acted so childishly,and cute even though she was much older than her.

"We're going to TS to practice." Yong Guk uttered,concentrating on the road.

What if he saw everything?
A random thought came to her mind...It made her heart beat faster.

But it's nothing special...It's just an old promise...Really...I mean...Right?

Why do I even care?

Why is he ignoring us all?

Is Yong Guk mad?

Does he like me?

Questions randomly popped up in her mind,making her nervous. She instinctively started biting her nails.

Why did I even agree on that bet?

 

                                                                          - Flashback -

"Look at her...Eew...Gross..." Nana snickered, pointing at the girl who picked her nose.L,Jungah and Hyorin burst into laughter.CL stayed silent.She never liked when Nana picked on other girls.
"Hey...Can we go to your house?" Nana asked Hyorin. The older girl nodded exitedly.
"We could play Truth and Dare!" she beamed.It was her favorite game,just like every other 12-year old girl,who has a crush.
"Let's call Yunmi and Woohyun."
"And Jinyoung?"
"Oh...And that weird Seunghyun guy."
Name,by name,they called about 12 people or so.Since Hyorin's parents were out of town,they could even sleepover.
CL sighed.
She always felt a bit different from the others.
Other girls wanted to date,she wanted to study and get good grades so that she can move away from home.
There were times we


"What's wrong Chae?" Jungah asked,worriedly.
"Nothing.I'm fine." CL shrugged.

When everyone came,Nana decided they should play something else.
Seven minutes in heaven.

Nana gave everyone their numbers.
Even numbers for the girls, and odd for the boys.
CL got 2.

And first couple to go to the closet together were Jungah and Woohyun.
CL huffed.
She hated these lovey dovey games.To her love was a waste of time.She wanted to achieve something in life.Not just fool around with boys.
Although there was one boy that she liked.A lot.
It was Nana's older brother Myungsoo.Friends call him L.

But she knew that there was absolutely no chance for them to be together.
Not even in dreams.He thought of her as a younger sister.

As soon as those two got out of the closet, some random guy took out the number from the hat.
He got Hyorin.
The girl grinned at him,and batted her eyelashes.
"Where's the bathroom?" she asked Jungah who was still blushing.
The said girl quickly gave her directions.
CL ran to the bathroom,before anyone else could see her tears.

Why am I uglier than the other girls?

She stared at her reflection in the mirror.
She never liked her black hair. She thought that all of her facial features are ugly. She quickly wiped off her tears,and hurried back to the living room,so that she doesn't worries her friends.

She came back a moment before Hyorin and the boy did.

"Hon,why do you look so sad?" Nana asked her with a pout,and she forced a smile.
"It's nothing." she mumbled.
"Here.It's your turn now." she gave her the hat with crumpled pieces of paper in it.
She closed her eyes and chose a piece of paper.

Please God, let it be L. Let it be him please.


"9." she said nervously.

And for the first time, Lady Luck was on her side.
It was L.

He smiled at her as her cheeks flustered.
She stepped into Hyorin's closet slowly.
CL couldn't even think properly.

"Umm...Oppa?" she asked him.
She tried to ajust herself to a more comfortable position but it didn't work.She fell on L.
"Sorry." she muttered.
He let out a small laugh.

"It's okay Chae."

Before she knew it,she was sitting in his lap.CL got goosebumps from the contact.
"Oppa?" She asked quietly.
"Hm?"
"I-I...I can't do this." she finally muttered, tears falling down her cheeks.
"It's okay." he hugged her from the back, as she kept sobbing.
It was just too much for her to handle.
"But, you have to promise me one thing." he whispered into her ear.
"Yeah?"
"Some day,some way I'll be the one who'll take your first kiss." he whispered.
CL shivered before she nodded in approval.

                                                           - End of flashback-


"Hello?Earth calling the leader." Bom poked her lightly.
Everybody turned to her as she realised, all of three them were the leaders of their own groups.
She started laughing like a maniac.
There was this something about her laugh.Something that'll make you laugh too.
In a matter of seconds Jiji started laughing too, followed by CL and Bang.

Green light made Yongguk snap back to reality.
He was still angry with CL.

 

 

                                                                  # # # #

Dear subbies.
I'm so sorry for having such a crappy story.
And I'm incredibly sorry for not updating for so long,and for this crappy update,but I had writer's block and I couldn't really put my ideas into words.
Sorry.
Again.
Love you all.


 



 

AND DID YOU GUYS SEE THIS.
LIKE.

OMG.
I'M DYING.