3.Who are you again?

You Can't Expect Love

CL suddenly heard the familiar noise.Actually,her ringtone.
Seunghyun smirked when he heared his (and GD's) song.
CL quickly picked up.
"Hurry up CL.We're waiting for you in our dorm.You have to pack quickly 'cause we're going to move to B.A.P's dorm today..."Sandara said and hung up.
She is very impatient and she could never talk on the phone for more than 30 seconds.
CL hated her impatience.
"I have to go and get ready...See you soon."she smiled and ran out of the cafe.Seunghyun had to pay for the coffee and ice cream that they ordered.

She's so crazy...and I love it.

 

CL started to run.She was always good at sport but she hates running.Her tank top became really sweaty.Then she bumped into someone.
His eyes were big,his black hair looked so perfect,and his lips...CL stared at them for a moment,she wanted to touch them,maybe even kiss them.

"What are you staring at?"he said with a rough voice,slightly annoyed.
"I'm staring at a jerk."she replied childishly,and started to run again.

                                                        **Fifteen minutes later**
CL finally came to the dorm.Victory.

"Are you alive?!"Sandara asked CL.

"I'm okay..."CL gasped.She was searching for a glass to drink water from.
"Is there a fricking glass in this stupid dorm?!"yelled CL when stopped breathing heavily.

"Manager threw them away.Just 5 are moving here,and as far as I heard they are such primadonnas so that they don't want to drink from our glasses."Minzy said while coming into the room.She lied down on the couch and she started to switch the programs on the small TV.

"What's wrong with FT Island?They can be primadonnas if they want to..."Bom yelled from her room making the other members totally confused.
A minute passed and then they got it.

"Bommie?Are you really that stupid?"asked CL.
"That was a joke.And you should be thankful.I packed a bit of your things."she yelled.
CL was shocked.Maybe she found out about one of her secrets.

"I only packed your makeup."said Bom.She handed CL her black makeup bag with little skulls.
"Don't make those weird faces...Okay?"Bom asked her.
"Yeah...yeah...okay"CL said absently.She opened her makeup bag just to check if everything is in there.

I'm so stupid.Why am I hiding it anyway. She thought,and she immediately forgot about it.She simply can't share her secret with anyone...It's too hard to share it with someone,and she most certainly doesn't want other people to pity her.
CL shook her head nervously,and quickly ran to pack her stuff.

                                                          **Few hours later**

2NE1 were sitting in a car,pouting.They avoided to communicate with their manager,hoping that he'll change his decision to leave them at B.A.P's dorm.
Bom sighed.She thought of the B.A.P.She imagined them as blond devils who only play heavy metal in their dorm,and that kill girls all around the world.
She got goosebumps.She often scares herself with terrible thoughts,but believe it or not,it makes her stronger.
Manager the radio,he was searching for a decent song,just to cheer the girls up a bit.He only found "Baby Good Night",the latest hit by B1A4.
Bom tried to hide her smile.Girls never knew that her favorite group was B1A4,with their cheerful music.
She closed her eyes and enjoyed in Gongchan's voice for a moment.

"Girls we're here!"yelled the manager.
2NE1 members slowly got out from the car.
They were just staring at the dorm,with their mouths open.
It looked amazing from the outside.Walls were made from red brick,and roof was white.It looked so perfect.There was a cherry tree in front of the dorm and many flowers.Manager called them pushed them into the dorm,and then he stepped in,after them.
Even though the outside of the dorm was amazing,the inside was as messy as possible.
Socks,pants,shirts and even underwear were lying everywhere.Papers were scattered all over the floor,and even some money was lying next to the huge couch.
They saw backs six boys who were frowning and making weird faces.
CL felt really uncomfortable.She was never surrounded by boys' underwear and it wasn't a great feeling.

"Oh....There you are."Said B.A.P's manager with a wide smile.
"I was just explaining them some things.Boys introduce yourselves!"he continued.
They bowed one by one,and said their names.
Bom smiled,she thought that they were nice.Then 2NE1 members did the same thing.
"How are we going to sleep?"asked Sandara.
"Well...Since there is just one spare room here,Minzy and Bom are going to share it.Sandara,you are taking the spare bed in Zelo's room...and CL..."2NE1's manager started to speak.

"CL honey...You're going to share a bed with Yong Guk"said B.A.P's manager,proud with his 'amazing' idea.

"WHAT?!"yelled Yong Guk and CL in unison.
"That's right.We're leaving you to unpack,and tomorrow I'm visiting you...I don't want to see anyone sleeping on the couch tonight...ANYONE."said B.A.P's manager with firm tone.
In the moment when two annoying managers got out of the dorm,boys stood up in front of the 2NE1 members.
They crossed their arms.Bom was frightened,she immediately got goose bumps.
"You are sleeping in the bathroom."said Yong Guk.
CL frowned.
"No."she said firmly.
"Listen.We can beat out the sh*t of you,so you should pick your words carefully."Sandara jumped in.

B.A.P members started laughing like crazy.
"Who?Us?Are you crazy?"Himchan asked Sandara.
Sandara started to become annoyed by their behavior.She slapped Himchan.He touched his cheek.It really hurts.
"Now please...I want to sleep.Where is Zelo's room."she asked them politely.Zelo pointed at his room still shocked.
CL went to the bathroom to get dressed.She opened her bags,searching for her pajama.
She took out all of her things than she put them back in.She forgot her pajama.
Gosh!No!

She searched for something to sleep in.Nothing,just bunch of short skirts,torn jeans and tight dresses.She simply CAN'T share a bed with a guy if she's in her underwear.
She dug out some quite acceptable oversized T-Shirt.
She yawned few times and before she searched for Yong Guk's room.She knocked on the white door,and opened them.Him Chan and Jong Up were sleeping tightly snoring like two bears.She giggled and closed the door.She wen't in all rooms exept Yong Guk's.
CL finally went into the right room.
She blushed realizing that she's wearing just an oversized T-Shirt and her underwear.

"Who are you again?"Yong Guk smirked while looking at her.
"Lee Chae-rin,but everyone calls me CL..."she said.Her voice lowered a bit.She doesn't let anyone call her Chae-rin.Even Seunghyn.

"Nice legs."he commented,then he took a book that was lying on the end table next to the bed.She looked at him,and then at the bed.It was big enough,but not huge.She couldn't go far away from him.
"Don't talk to me..."she said childishly.

This is going to be a long night.