7.GD,GD,Baby,Baby

You Can't Expect Love

It's not simple as that.
I don't love.

"Hello?Mind helping me?"Yong Guk asked with a smirk.
I didn't say anything,I just randomly picked up things and threw them on a pile.

"You seriously think that throwing things on a pile is helping?"he asked again.
I decided not to answer.I don't need to talk to him,do I?

Suddenly I felt someone grab my waist.
"What?!"I asked when he pulled me,so I had to face him.
"You don't want to talk to me?" he asked with a smirk dancing on his lips.
I just raised my eyebrow.I wanted to for awhile.
I know that I'm sometimes really childish.
"You want me to make you talk?"Yong Guk posted another question with the same smirk on his lips.

He pulled me closer to him,until our noses touched.
I felt that weird feeling in my stomach,and my heart began to flutter.
I closed my eyes for a moment.This is it.OH GOD!!!
He's gonna kiss me.OMO!!!
My heart started beating louder and louder.
And suddenly I heard a loud laughter.
I opened my eyes to see Jiyong and my best friend Seunghyun laughing their asses off.
I officially hate myself.

Yong Guk's P.O.V

CL furrowed her eyebrows at G Dragon and TOP.
G Dragon stopped laughing.
"Sorry CL-sshi.I didn't mean to interrupt your sweet little moments."he said with a smirk.
"Don't you 'Sshi' me...We aren't formal."She said walking up to him.Poor guy hid behind TOP who was still laughing.CL sure is dangerous.
I just stood there and watched them.These YG people,are crazy.
"Gee...You really are a coward Jiyong."CL uttered,tired of chasing him.

 

♫Nomu nomu metjyeo nuni nuni busyeo♫
♫Sumeoul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl ♫

He started singing and doing the 'Gee' dance from SM's artist Girls' Generation.
I tried my best not to laugh like a maniac.

♫GD,GD Baby Baby Baby GD GD Baby Baby Baby♫

He finished his hilarious solo.
"GD?Seriously?"CL asked grinning.
"Sure...Ain't I badass?"he asked with a smile on his face.
"No,you're not."CL answered.
"Well your boyfriend seems to like it."He teased again.
"He's not my boyfriend!"CL yelled.
"But you two love each other...Why don't you date?OR EVEN BETTER!!WHY DON'T YOU APPLY ON WE GOT MARRIED?!?!"he asked excitedly like a four years old kid.
"No."CL replied blushing.I couldn't say that I didn't blush too.Thought of being on WGM with CL was...I don't know...Weird,but cool?I mean,she's the most baddass female I've ever known.

"Hey.Since you're here you could help us with cleaning the room."I said interrupting their conversation.
"Oh...We're busy."TOP said leaving the room imediateley.
"Hahahaha...Yeah...A lot of things to do...See you love birds."G Dragon said.He blow CL a kiss and then ran to catch up with TOP.

"This is how my daily life."CL said amused.I guess she loved G Dragon and TOP,and for some odd reason that makes my heart ache.Wtf?

"You love them don't you?"I asked absently.
"Yeah.I do...I love them as buddies.Why do you ask?"She gave me a WTF look.
"I wanted to know?"
"Weird."CL whispered,but it was loud enough for me too hear it.
"I'm not weird..."I said.
She just giggled.
"Let's get working."I said with a grin.

                                                               **One Hour Later**

"Yaaah.I'm tired as hell."CL complained while going out of the room.
"Don't curse."I told her,just to annoy her a little bit.

"Shut up.You cannot tell me what to do."
"I can,because I'm your...your..."I was trying to say it.I imagined CL calling me 'Oppa' and that would be extremely weird.
"Hyung?"she tried to help.

"You're not a guy are you?"I asked  with a suprise.
"I don't call guys Oppa.There isn't a guy who's worth it maybe except Seunghyun.And I'm not that close to guys so I don't Oppa them.I usually call them by name,so to me,you're just Bang Yong Guk"she opened up.
I didn't know what to say,so I just kept my mouth closed.


No P.O.V

Yong Guk and CL strolled together to the practise room,not saying a simple thing.
CL was nervous.She felt that something isn't right.
She opened the door and left Yong Guk behind.
Minzy and Jong Up were playing some odd volleyball game on playstation,while Zelo was teaching 'Just 5' their duck dance.
"OPPA!!!"JiJi screamed and rushed to suprised Yong Guk,and hugged him tightly
2NE1 Manager walked in within a few moments.
"CL...Darling!"he said and pulled her in a hug.She didn't hug back.
"Where are the other members?"CL asked,noticing Yong Guk's and JiJi's moment.
"In the dorm."Minzy answered,concentrating on the game she was playing.
"Oh...One more thing...I forgot to give you this earlier."Manager uttered.

In that very moment everyone was looking at them.
"This letter is for you."He said formally.
"Why didn't you deliver it with other fanmail?"CL asked,confused.
"This isn't fanmail."He answered mysteriously.
"Then?What is it?"CL asked another question.
"Open it.You'll find out."

                                                                  # # #
Heyyy...Mianhae for a short update T-T.
I'll update soon...I promise :)
Thank you for all the comments and views,and many thanks for subscribing.I still can't believe that I have this much views and subbies (maybe this isn't much to you,but it sure is to me)
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Btw did you watch GD's new MV's??
'One Of A Kind' & 'That XX'
Which one do you prefer??
I like That XX more...
Anyway...I hope you enjoy the fanfic
And please COMMENT,and tell me what you think...It means so much to me...
SARANGHAEYOOO!!!