4.It Can't Get Any Worse

You Can't Expect Love

Yong Guk's P.O.V

She lied down next to me,she was wearing just an oversized T-shirt and underwear.She ignored me.
She most certainly doesn't know who's the boss around here.I'll show her that...

"Girl.You're doing the housework tomorrow."I said casually.I faked it.She looks so badass but still vulnerable.

"I have a name."she replied.She didn't even open her eyes,like I'm not next to her.
"Yeah...But I forgot it."I lied.Lee Chae-rin,such a beautiful name.
"Then you are stupid.I told you my name few seconds ago."she whispered.


I'M STUPID?!HOW DOES SHE DARE TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?

"Don't call me stupid ever again..."I started with a threathning tone.I grabbed her arm,and started to tighten the grip.

"Do you understand Chae-rin?!"I continued.Chae-rin got up a bit.She blinked a few times.And then she slapped my face.

"Don't touch my arm ever again.And don't EVER call me Chae-rin...EVER!"she said loudly,and she turned her back to me.
I smirked...I like teasing her.It's so fun.
"You look y when you're angry." I teased again.She didn't answer.I leaned closer to her,just to see that she's heavily sleeping.

 

                                                          **An hour later**

It was still pretty late,but I couldn't sleep.I was reading some odd book that Daehyun borrowed me,though I glanced at her very often.I got up to drink a glass of water and when I came back I saw her shaking.Tears were falling from her eyes like waterfalls.I shook her a bit to wake her up but she didn't react.
What's wrong with this girl?

CL's P.O.V

 

I saw my mother again.This is probably just a dream,but it looks so real.Why does my mind remind me of past events that hurt?
I hear a scream.My mother's scream.I'm going into the living room to see a masked man with a knife,that's threathing my brother.She quickly took my brother away from the man.
Then he sees me.He pulls me into his arms.
"Give me the money or the girl is dead!"man shouted.
"Take her life away...I don't need Chae-rin."she said.Those words.Her cold tone.That hurted me a lot more than any injury that I ever had.

Man stared at my mother,planning to make the final move to end my life.
I wish this was just a silly dream of mine,but it isn't.It's one of the hardest moments in my life.
And then suddenly everything went white.
"Calm down.Everything will be okay."I heard a deep voice telling me.
Suddenly I felt warm,cozy
and most importantly safe.

 

I slowly opened my eyes.In the moment I realized that this isn't my bedroom.I needed a few seconds for my eyes to ajust to the light.
I felt warm and comfortable,but my head hurted so much.
I suddenly realized it.I'm lying on the bed,in Yong Guk's embrace.My heart started to beat louder and my hands started to sweat.I have never been this close to a boy.
I tried to get out of his embrace but that was impossible.He held my waist tightly.
He slightly opened his eyes and then he pulled me closer,and went back to sleep.I could feel his breath on my cheek.
I blushed a bitI
There is only one way to get out of his embrace
.I'm going to wake him up.
"Yong Guk-hyung.Wake up."I said.My voice was shaking.
He didn't react to me.What's with this guy?I touched his soft cheek before I lightly slapped him.
He opened his eyes in shock.
"Can you let me go now?"I asked but my usual voice turned into a shaky whisper.
He smirked.
"Sure.You think that I'd leave you in my embrace?Never."he said with his sleepy voice and he quickly let go of my waist.He turned around so that he can have some sleep.

I got up as fast as I could so that I can dress up before anyone wakes up.I took leggings that I've found on the bottom of my suitcase and a pink t-shirt with a black skull on it.I opened the door to see
Minzy,Bom and Himchan eating cereal at the table,and Zelo and Young Jae  sitting on the couch watching TV,while Jong Up was lying on the floor in a very uncomfortable position searching for himself in a magazine.

When I started walking to the bathroom their eyes were locked at me.
What's wrong?And then I remembered...I'm just in an oversized t-shirt.
I ran into the bathroom to change myself,and put a little bit of makeup.
I went out of the bathroom,as slowly as possible.
GOD!I hate myself.

 

No P.O.V

CL looked really uncomfortable.But who wouldn't feel uncomfortable if six people saw you,without much clothes.
"Where do you keep the bowls in here?"CL asked the boys,as politely as possible.

"Third cupboard."Minzy murmured with full of cereal.
CL just nodded,annoyed by the maknae.Minzy's acting like she's been married to B.A.P members for 20 years.

She made a weird face when she thought of that.CL finally found a clean bowl.

"I wouldn't eat from that bowl."said Jong Up.

"Bang doesn't really like when people touch his stuff."Zelo continued while looking at CL seriously.
"He can be really...protective...about his stuff."Himchan finished,with a mysterious voice.

CL didn't care.She poured some cereal into the bowl,and then milk.She started to eat,and she suddenly heard a loud noise.
Bang got up and he angrily went into the room.

"He's not really in the mood when he wakes up..."Young Jae said.He quickly went to wake up Daehyun and Sandara just to avoid the fight.
CL continued to eat,she didn't even look at Yong Guk.
He searched for something,probably his bowl for cereal.
He finally spotted it.
"Give me my bowl." he said.
CL was annoyed by his behavior.He's acting like a boss all the time.
She ignored him quite well.
"LISTEN YOU.I DON'T CARE WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE I JUST WANT YOU TO GIVE ME BACK MY BOWL!"he shouted at CL.Other members just stared at him blankly.They haven't seen their leader acting like this.Ever.
CL became slightly pissed off.
"DID YOU HEAR ME?!"Yong Guk,yelled at her.She ignored him again,and smirked a bit.
Then Yong Guk decided to do a little trick.
"You don't want everyone to know what we did last night...do you?"he asked with an evil grin.
CL cracked.Her cheeks were quite red,She quickly stood up,she looked like she's going to cry.

"Here you are."she said slowly.
Yong Guk looked at her curiously.Before he could say anything,CL spilled the content of the bowl on Yong Guk.
She put the bowl on the table and quickly went out of the dorm.
Sun was shining,and it was over 30 degrees on the streets.
CL walked as fast as she could,just to be sure that nobody's following her.She bumped into someone.
She looked up.It was the same guy that she bumped into yesterday.
He looked at her.
"You again?"he said annoyingly.His voice irritated CL so much that she decided to ignore him,and just passed by him.
Her phone vibrated a few times.She took it from her left pocket to see a shocking message:

 

From:Manager-hyung

Hey girls.Get ready soon.You'll be practising dancing and singin g with B.A.P from 1 pm to 6 pm.And you'll be meeting 'Just 5' for dinner so please,bring something nice to wear .
Have fun
  wink.



"Hey...You dropped this."the annoying guy yelled at her.
He came to her,and he burst into laughter when he gave her a pencil case,where she kept tampons.
He gave it to her,laughing like an idiot.
CL blushed.

.This day can't get any worse...

 

                                                    # # # # # #


(Cute Yong Guk ^_^)

Thanks guys for reading my story.I know that I'm being late with the updates but I have a lot of obligations (even on hollidays) and it's freaking hot here.I simply can't think of anything...-.-'
And forgive me for my spelling mistakes...Spell check thingy isn't working for me right now

Message me,and tell me what do you want to happen next...And I'll try to use it in my next chapters.
Also...Many thanks to -ChocolateLove- for all the comments.
^_______^
Please comment (and subscribe if you want),
Saranghae
Sara ^^