1.Say It Out Loud

You Can't Expect Love

Loud music filled the room.
Four girls,wearing a disguise,are coming into the new club.They're passing by the bouncer.He doesn't even notice them.
Yes.They are 2NE1.

It's almost 1 am.Girls knew that they should be sleeping tightly in their dorm,but they didn't care.They just wanted to have fun.A lot of fun.

CL glared around the room,looking for someone fammilliar.Club is full of strangers.
She is starting to take off her new sunglasses.In the moment she revealed her face "I Am The Best" started to play from the speakers.
Some girls are starting to annoyingly scream.CL just put her glasses on.
She hates annoying girls.


Minzy and Bom are sitting at the bar.

Minzy is suddenly getting up.She's staring at one Taiwanese guy.He was as tall as her.She is smiling to herself.
He's perfect.
She thought.She wanted a boyfriend for the night....
Minzy is walking towards him.
"A...Are you for...for a...dance?"she mumbled.She is just acting that her Korean isn't
good.She always does that.
"Sure.You're not from here?"he asked with a cute accent.
"No I'm...Not..."she mumbled again.
"Nice to meet you...What's your name?I'm Roy.Roy Qui."he smiled at her.
His smile is so sweet,Minzy is almost melting.
"I'm...Um...My name is...Jenny"


DJ suddenly changed the song,just in the middle of Minzy's part.She frowned.It looks like DJ isn't her big fan.
He'll pay for it
She recognized the beats of the next song.
Block B's "NalinA".Her favorite song.

She realized that Roy is staring at her.He didn't say anything for a moment.
Minzy took advantage of it,she grabbes Roy's hand,and she starts dancing madly.
He is unable to follow her,for a minute,then he starts to understand her dance moves.

She's such a dance machine.I never saw a girl that can dance this good.


He admired her style.Though he couldn't see her eyes which were covered with heavy sunglasses,nor her hair which was covered with a colorful hoodie,he felt like he knew her.Something was very familliar about her.Her smile actually.
 

Sandara and CL decided  to accompany Bom,who is staring at her drink.She didn't really like alcohol that much
"C'mon.Are you going to drink it or what?"asked the bartender while putting a glass on the upper shelf.
"Leave me alone."said Bom angrily.
"Wae?You never tried vodka in your life?"he started to tease Bom.

"She told you to leave her alone."CL warned him clunching her fists.You don't want mess with her group.
"What...You will punch me now?"asked the bartender.
She leaned over the bar and grabbed the poor guy's collar.

"I could easily become your biggest problem if I want to,so back off."CL muttered.
She let him go.

 

"Let's go."said Sandara.
CL got up.
Suddenly music stopped.DJ went out while one blond,European guy switched places with him.

"I have to go." said Minzy.
Roy wanted
to stop her,but she is running to the door like a maniac,so he just stood there looking at her.

Noona...I will see your face one
day.I promise.


 

Minzy is searching for the DJ in the dark.She wants to punch him in the face.She s really pissed off because he cut off her part.Or she just drank too much.

Other 2NE1 members just came in when Minzy spotted the poor DJ.She grabbed him by his collar,just like CL did to the barman earlier,and slapped him.

Bom ran to her.She almost fell because she was wearing high heels.

"Leave the poor guy alone." said Bom and pulled her.Minzy just agreed.

Sandara is turning on their car.CL quickly jumps in,followed by Minzy and Bom.
"Hurry up Dara.I don't want to be seen."said Bom unrevealing her face.CL closed her eyes for a moment.Or a half of an hour,she can't really tell.

 

When they came to their dorm,CL unlocked the door,and she quickly pushed other girls inside.Everything was a bit blurry to her.Luckily she was sober enough to open the door of her bedroom and get to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FEW HOURS LATER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

CL could hear one really annoying sound,but she didn't know where does it come from.
She opened her eyes.And searched trough the room.On the upper bed,Sandara sighed.
CL shook her head.She blinked a few times before turning off the alarm clock.
Damn.Is it 6:30  already?

She's slowly getting up.Sandara's opening her eyes.She hates getting up early.
CL is starting to get dressed.White tank top,dark torn jeans,black leather jacket and black converse.

She's getting out of her room.She quickly made coffee to the other members.Her heads hurts badly.She is pouring the coffee in her favorite cup,while Bom came in.She had a big smile on her face.
She always looks like an angel
when she wakes up.

Suddenly CL's phone rang.Her ringtone was GD & T.O.P's "High High".
She smiled when she thought about her male best friend Choi Seunghyun,as known as T.O.P.
She thought it was him.
Nope.Manager.
"Anneyeong manager-hyung"said CL with a happy voice.Bom made a weird face.She was a bit afraid of their manager.
"Get here by 8 o'clock."said the manager nervously.
"Who me?"CL was confused.
"All of you.We have to discuss something.Hurry up."
Girls started to get ready like crazy.Sandara quickly drove them to the YG Entertainment building.

 

They took the elevator to the manager's office.Sandara came out first.She bumped into SeungRi.Her heart started beating like crazy.She likes him a lot,but no one knows that.
"I'm sorry"he said.he helped her get up.
"It's okay...Nevermind."she mumbled.Bom and Minzy stared at her.
"Good luck.I wouldn't want to be you right now."he said and rushed down the stairs.He hates elevators.

"CL get in.Sandara,Minzy,Bom,you'll come in later."said the manager hyung,obviously pissed off.
"What's the deal boss?"said CL sarcastically.
"Hmph...You see,I know about you girls going out all the time.You're non-stop partying,so me and my dear friend made a deal.You girls will share a dorm with a rookie boy band.B.A.P."

# # # # #
That's it for the 1st part...I hope you like it.COMMENT PLEASE.
BTW...Here are some pictures:

Cute Roy Qui.

 

My Bigbang bias...Seungri *___*


Saranghae ^^
Sara