Don't cross the line

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

Luhan enter his class and sit on his chair comfortably and suddenly...

"LUHAN!!!", the familiar voice that he always hears . Byun Baekhyun , they were best friend since grade 1 . He was the only one that being able to talk with Luhan because Luhan is too shy to talk with people.

Luhan looks at him with curious eyes. Baekhyun just running towards him with big grins on his lips.

"Luhan! Guess what!” Baekhyun said looking at Luhan with sparkling eyes. 

"What?", Luhan look at him with curious faces .

"I got to be on the School Band!!!!", Baekhyun start to jump like crazy . Luhan just looks at him and giggled at his friend's reaction.

"Congrats then....” Luhan said with a sweet smile formed on his pink lips. 

"Ahh! Right! Luhan! You should join too! ", Baekhyun clapped his hand while looking at Luhan with his dazzling smile .

"No way...I’m not interest~", Luhan refusing . 

"ahhh!! Why~~", Baekhyun pouts. Luhan sighs.

"I’m not good in those things...” Luhan said.

"But~ you're so talented~! “ Baekhyun said. He knows that Luhan have a good voice, because he always hear Luhan humming.

"I’m not going to join.....", Luhan said and start to open up his notebook to end the conversation quickly .

"Fine...",Baekhyun know what Luhan means when he open the notebook it mean that he want to be alone . Baekhyun leaves to his seats.

Luhan just sighed heavily. "I’m not talented.....” he thought.


Inside Jongin class. It was noisy as usual , the girls are applying a makeup on their face , the boys are playing on the whiteboards and it's just normal Kai thought .He takes his seat and lays his head on the "comfortable" table , probably wants to continue his sleep after being disturbed by Luhan this morning . 

"Yah~ Kai~! You too cool yesterday~", a voice approaching Kai .Kai open his eyes and saw Chanyeol and Sehun, his childhood friends.

Kai just smirks. 

"But...where are you going when we held the party?” Chanyeol said looking at Kai.

"I’m going back home with my lil brother~", Kai said and seat properly.

"Luhan..", Sehun said . 

"Who else....” Jongin said while rubbing his neck.

"Yah.... Luhan has grown up he can take care of himself~", the channel said .

"I’m just worried that all~", Kai protest.

"Kai~ listen up.... don't cross the line...", Chanyeol said looking at Kai with serious eyes .

"What do you mean?", Kai looks dumbfounded .

"You know..... you can't cross the line.... he not your real brother....",Chanyeol said again .

Kai freeze for a while.

That's right he almost forgets that Luhan is not his real brother and that words really make him feels totally awkward.

"Just remember it...” Chanyeol said and leave. 

"Chill....no need to take it too serious Kai...” Sehun said and leave .Kai blinks a few times .That's right he can't cross the line but why should he cross the line? Kai thought.


"RING~~!!!"

The bells rung and all the students go out of the class and went to the cafeteria .But except for Luhan , he just skips his lunch and go to the library and read some books . He loves library because it was peaceful and calm. 

He sits in the empty chair and read the books silently. 

"Luhan!” Luhan jumped in surprise. He looks at the "voice" and it was Suho the librarian. He's at the same age with Jongin .

"ouh~Suho sunbae...", Luhan greet him with his smile . 

Suho smile and sit in front of Luhan. "Skip lunch again...” Suho said. 

"Oh...", Luhan said .

"i knew it~", Suho said.”You should eat~ or you'll be sick...” he said to Luhan . 

"i will be fine...",Luhan said softly and look at his books again .

Suho just just shook his head and look at his watch.”Gosh! I must rearrange the books now!” Suho said.”See you again Luhan!” he said and leave .Luhan just smiles at him and read the books again.

After Luhan read the books he walks away from the library and go straight to his class. When he walks at the corridor he saw Jongin with his friends chatting friendly in the corridor. Luhan just passed at them hoping that his brother will not see him because he knows that his presence will make the mood down. 

He manages to pass the groups and walks quickly to his class.

"Luhan!” Baekhyun called his name. Luhan stops.

"Why did he call my name at these times?” Luhan thought and turned back and saw Kai and his friends look at him and then, he looks at Baekhyun and saw him holding a bun that cover with plastic. 

Baekhyun run towards him. "Here! I bought you buns! You should eat or you'll be hungry soon~", Baekhyun said and gives Luhan the buns. Luhan takes it and smile. "Thanks ~", he said.

Luhan turns his eyes on his brother again. He saw Kai look at him. To avoid the awkwardness Luhan smile at him and walk to his class with Baekhyun. 


Luhan clear off his things before going back home. He waits for Jongin at the school gates .A few minutes later, he saw Kai with his friends. 

"See you tomorrow!” Chanyeol said waving at Kai.

"Ouh~", Kai said and waving back at him. 

Kai looks at Luhan . Luhan looks at him back.

"W-why...?” Luhan spoke 

"Am I a bad hyung?” he said. 

Luhan blinked his eyes. Confused by Jongin sudden question .Well, of course Jongin was a nice hyung . He always protects Luhan and treats him nicely.

"Ah...no..", Luhan said . 

"But I think I’m a bad hyung...because I didn't even know that you haven't eaten! “ Kai said. Luhan almost laughs by his brother's words.

"hyung~ you shouldn't not thinks like that~ you're the best hyung in the world! ", Luhan said and gives Kai his smile .

"But...Lu...I think-", Kai couldn't even finish his words and Luhan has cut his words.”hyung~ trust me you're so great~! I’m very grateful to have a hyung like you! ", Luhan said.

Silence.

Kai sighed and smile at Luhan . 

"You always make me happy Lu~", Jongin said and caressed Luhan hair. But then, he remembers Chanyeol words "Don't cross the line”.

"hyung! Let’s go~", Luhan said and look at Jongin.

"Oh...", Kai said 

 


Author note

boring chapter and i know it~ =.="

i'm sorry for my grammar....

why the ideas didn't stuck on my head!?