Luhan : Date Mission Part I

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

Luhan POV

Well, it’s not my fault anyway for being such a quiet deer this week and what did I just call myself deer? Oh, whatever. Back on the topic, I didn’t talk to him for whole weeks. Honestly, I didn’t know why I have been quiet and cold maybe because he have a girlfriend? Nah, nonsense I’m glad he finally has a girlfriend. Right?

While I’m keeping thinking and let the TV mumbled itself suddenly Hyung appeared with a neat clothes, is he going somewhere? I just ignore him and make myself busy. He stood behind me for awhile before the talk.

“Luhan… I’m going out with Naeun..”, He said .

Naeun? Is he telling me that he has a date with Naeun ? . “Like I care..”, I replied , did I just sound like a ?

He let out a sighed and takes few second before he talk again. “I’ll be at BlueOceon Café if you need me and please call me if you need anything… okay? “, He said, he is always being nice towards me and I’m glad he always cares for me but can he stop treating me like a child? I’m 16 years old and yet he still treats me like 5 years old kid!

“Just go or your girlfriend will mad..”, I said and glue my eyes on the TV and yeah , it’s Pororo again .

He just let out a heavy sighed and walk towards the door before I heard the door being closed. I look outside the window and saw the he already leaving. Should I follow him? Maybe I should, because well you know I’m scared that some bad guy will beat him. Yes! That's it I’m not jealous I just gonna keep him safe that all. Luhan , you so brilliant.

And without hesitation I grab my jacket, hand gloves and snow cap because it’s crazy freezing outside. I run carefully and trying to close my gap to him so I could watch him closely. I hide behind the walls and walk again at other walls because I’m scared that I might get busted.

After the walk and hiding, we finally reach at the café. I didn’t dare to get inside the café because Hyung might recognize me as soon as he saw my books, so I wait outside the café and waited for him. It was so cold and the snow starts falling crazily.

I wait for him for about 12 minutes before he finally came out with Naeun beside him. I walk slowly behind them and realized that they were walking towards the bus stop, after we reach at the bus stop the bus coming.

I get inside the bus and saw that they were sitting beside each other. I’m lucky enough because they were too busy with their talking and didn’t even saw me enter the bus. I sit behind some nerd girl that keeps reading her book. She must be brilliant.

I keep watching them like some weird pedo for about 15 minutes, where the hell they were going actually? And suddenly I just realized that some scary ahjussi is looking at me? I take a few glances at him and realize that he watching me from head to toe. God, I’m scared.

In about 5 minutes the bus stop and I saw that they were walking out of the bus and immediately I sit up from my seat and running towards them, I’m glad that I will never see that scary ahjussi again. I walk behind them and saw that they were entering a cinema. I follow them and saw that they were already buying a ticket. I walk towards the counter and ask the young lady about the ticket that they just bought.

“What movies that the couple watching?”, I ask her . She looks at me for awhile before answer.

“It’s Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II, sir”, she said politely and of course she looks kind of confused by my question.

I smile at her and buy the ticket immediately; I walk inside the cinema and saw that they were sharing popcorn. Huh..Still I’m not jealous. I sit behind them and look at them with my burning eyes.

And a few second later the movies start, I didn’t even pay attention at the movies my whole attention is on the couple in front of me.

After a minute later I saw that the hero and heroine whom I didn’t know their name is kissing. I blush, but then I could hear some sound beside me, when I turn my head I saw a couple is kissing passionately , I widen my eyes and try to hide my shriek .

Gosh! Oh my god! Don’t tell me that they were making out beside me! No!! I’m too young for this thing! This is too real!

I cover my face with my palm and praying that this movie will end soon.

Finally, the movies are ended and too bad that I didn’t even know the ending because of the damn couple beside me. I sit up and saw that hyung and Naeun already leaving, I run towards them and saw that they were entering McDonald.

I enter the restaurant and saw that they were eating for lunch. Talking about lunch I’m kind of hungry right now, so I buy a burger and eat silently while watching them. I could see that in the corner of Naeun lips has a sauce and I immediately took my phone and call Hyung because I don’t want him to wipe the sauce at her lips. That her lips anyway she has to do it herself.

After a few beeping I see that Hyung is picking up his phone while saying to Naeun that her lips have a sauce.

“Luhan.. is something wrong?”, he said .

“Ugh.. uhhh.. No.. Just want to say hi..”, I said awkwardly . Silence .

“Where are you right now?”, he asks me .

“Ugh? Um.. at.. home..?”, I said . He chuckled. What's so funny?

“Tell me the truth it’s noisy at your place..”, He said .

“… It’s TV..”, I lied and suddenly I heard an announcement . .

Silence .