The Odd Feeling's

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

Jongin takes the remotes and the TV . Somehow he can't pay much attention towards the TV , he keeps thinking about the words that chanyeol said towards him this morning .He stares at the TV blankly .He keeps thinking about his kinship towards Luhan all this time .

"Damn you Chanyeol...I will kill you tomorrow.." , Jongin curse Chanyeol inside his head for causing this situation.

"Hyung...", Luhan touch Kai shoulder . Jongin shock and look at Luhan with wide eyes .

"L-luhan.....", he stuttered .

"Are you alright..? You keep staring at the TV..." . 

"And.. You seem a bit weird today.....", Luhan said , maybe it's because Kai didn't call him 'bunny, Hannie, Lulu , Lu or luhanie ' he will call 'Luhan' when he half awake in the morning .

"I-I'm alright Luhan...", he tried to look cool but it's seem totally fail .

"Oh.. Really..?", Luhan still didn't believe him .

"...yeah...", "I guess..."  he thought and look at the TV again .

Luhan looks at him for awhile and pouts without him knowing that it was the cute pouts .Jongin takes a few glances at him and notice the cute pouts , he suddenly become so flushed and his dry lips ,he tried to ignore the pouts . Luhan sighed heavily and go to the kitchen to grab some food .

"Kim Jongin what's wrong with you!", Kai mumbled slowly and feel like he want to slap his face right now .Why does he feel so uncomfortable around Luhan ? And why he blush when Luhan make his pouts ? Why he feels this way? Kai keeps asking himself and he feels like he's head's gonna explode soon if he keep thinking about it .

"Hyung do you want share some ice-cream with me?", Luhan stood beside him while offering him the ice-cream .

Shoot! When did he came here! Kai thought and clear his throat . "Ah.. Oh...", He doesn't know how to react .

"It's chocolate flavor~", Luhan said again . "Ah...no thanks..", Kai don't make any eye-contact with Luhan and pretend that he so into the TV although he doesn't even know what he is watching right now .

"Okay.. Then..", Luhan raised his eyebrow seems like he couldn't not believe what he hears earlier , did he say no to the ice-cream? Luhan though . Luhan knows that Jongin loves ice-cream especially with chocolate flavor .

"Is that Love Rain?", Luhan pointed at the TV . "I though you hate drama especially about...love?", Luhan become more curious about Kai sudden weird personality .

"What..", Kai looks at the drama . "Ah...so its Love Rain...that why it's always raining.... tch~ drama~" 

"Yeah.. I'm just...watching it..", Jongin said awkwardly .

And suddenly there was a kissing scene between Jang Keun Suk and Yoona . Kai wide his eyes . Luhan blushed and look away ."The hell did I'm just open right now!" , Kai quickly change the program .

"Y-you should go to the bed now...", finally , Jongin turned his head to face Luhan .

"But...it's just 9.30 PM....", Luhan pouts cutely again .

Jongin clear his throat ."Fine...", he looks away from Luhan and look at the TV again . It's show some documentary about animals . Kai had no choice , he just watches the TV again to run away from the awkward situation .But suddenly , he feels a warmth beside him , he turns and saw Luhan sit beside him . Jongin stare at him .

"Hyung can I watch TV with you~", Luhan said happily . 

"Eh...o-of course...", Kai said and turned away to hide his discomfort .

"wahh! I love penguins!!", Luhan said with excitement show on his face .

"yeah~ me too~", Jongin grins and he doesn't even realize that his awkwardness towards Luhan has gone.

"They look so cute when they walks~!", Luhan said while showing some gags .

Jongin look at him . "I think you're much cuter bunny~", Kai said and pinch Luhan cheek . Luhan just laughs .

A few hours later , there have no shows that grab Jongin attention , the program become so bored .Jongin look at Luhan and saw his cute brother has slept . Jongin look at him closely with love gaze , he admires by his brother beauties . Jongin smile for awhile . He touches the younger milky hands and there has a heat sensation that grew from his body . He begins to touch Luhan cheek and caressed it softly . "Wait.. What am I doing right now", he thought and go back to the reality . His cheek is become so red and he can't think straightly .

"Why am I doing that!", him curse himself and look at Luhan again , he let out a long sighed and carried Luhan to their rooms . 

He puts Luhan softly because he doesn't want to wake him up .Kai stares at Luhan again , he keeps thinking why Luhan so beautiful and why he doesn't even realize his beauty all this time , why now? He wants to touch Luhan again but he slaps his hands .

"No, Jongin.. He's your brother..", he reminds himself about that fact .

Kai stands and go lays beside Luhan , Jongin wants to sleep but he couldn't , he feels so nervous around Luhan and he hates it .He grabs his iPod and tries to listen a music that could comfort him . He closes his eyes and keeps reminding himself about killing Chanyeol tomorrow . Slowly , he falls asleep .

.....

"YAH!! PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!", Kai yells his friend's name in front of his class doors . Everyone looks at him weirdly .He doesn't care about it and go straight to Chanyeol .

"Yo, buddy..", he casually waves at Kai that coming straight at him with anger in his face.

"You stupid! You made me go insane you know!", Kai runs his finger through his hair .

"What are you blabbering about...?", Chanyeol said while looking at Kai with a confused face.

"The don't-cross-the-line about!", Kai said .

"oh~ that.... Why? You have fallen in love with your brother?", Chanyeol guessing was right! Kai is really falling in love with his cute little brother Luhan!

Kai stays silent and tries to figure out falling-in-love meaning in his brain dictionary .

.....

"Luhan~", Baekhyun runs towards him and smiled cheerfully towards him .No response .

"Oh...that's weird.. Are you okay Luhan..", Baekhyun look at him worriedly .

Luhan blinked a few times and look at him . "Ooh.. Yeah..", he said .

"You seem in trouble..", Baekhyun said while pulling a chair and sit in front of Luhan .

"I don't know...my brother seems a little.. Odd..", Luhan said and pouts .

"Odd? What do you mean by that?", Baekhyun ask him .

"You know...I feel like he wants to run away from me...like today, he goes to school without me...",Luhan said and his face shows a sad expression .

"Just that?", Baekhyun raised his eyebrows .

Luhan sighed . "You don't understand Baekhyun...it's hurt me..", Luhan said .

 

Author Note

and there is it...^_^

​hope you like it~ :) 

and the picture isn't mine~

​i just took it from the internet~~ hehehehe......

​i love reading comment~ although i can't to reply it because of my busy day...

sorry....T________T