Luhan First Kiss

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

Kai runs as fast as he could , he doesn't sure how long does he have runs but he could feel that his feet feels so sore . Kai stops from running , his breath heavily . He looks at his surroundings , he was at Han River . How can he come to this place ? Kai thought . He saw an empty bench , Kai walk slowly towards the bench . 

Kai sits on the bench , he closes his eyes and take a deep breath . He ruffles his hair roughly , Kai really feels that he wants to tear off his hair. "This is not real..", Kai mumbled while cupping his face with his big hand .

"Jongin.. You must've been crazy..", Kai mumbled again . How can he kiss his own brother ? Why can't he control his own feelings? Kai keeps questioning himself . Kai brings out his cell phone from his pocket . 

Kai wants to call the only person that can understand his feelings right now , Park Chanyeol . The one that makes him realize his own feelings towards his own brothers . 

Kai brings the cell phone near to his ears . He waits for about 10 second before someone answering it .

"Yo, Jongin.. What's up~", A husky voice greets him . 

Kai takes a deep breath  "Chanyeol...I need your help...", Kai said with miserable voice . 

"Whoa.. What's up with that voice.. Are you doing something stupid again?", Chanyeol asks him . 

Kai sighed . ".. Yes..", It takes a few second before Kai answering it . 

Chanyeol laughed . "What have you done...", Chanyeol ask him . 

Kai silent for awhile , he doesn't sure if he has to tell chanyeol about this thing , he scares that Chanyeol might think that he has gone insane . 

"Um.. Kai?", Chanyeol breaks the silence . 

"Uh.... Uh.. I'm..", Kai hesitant to talk . "What?", Chanyeol ask lazily . 

"Me.. a-and l-luhan.. Uh..", Kai gulped a few times . 

Chanyeol sighed heavily . "Just tell me! Duh.. You wasting my times..", Chanyeol said angrily .

"I kissed him..", Kai said almost whispering . 

Chanyeol raised his eyebrow , "what?", Chanyeol ask him again . 

Kai closes his eyes . ".. Nothing..".

"Uh? What?", Chanyeol become more confused . 

"Okay, bye..", Kai ends the calls and put his cell phone in his pocket again . 

Kai cupped his face again , "I don't want to go home...", Kai mumbled . 


Luhan looks at this reflection on the mirror . He stares at his lips . "That was my first kiss...", Luhan thought . He stares at his lips for awhile before laying his bodies on the soft mattress . Luhan hug his pillow and try to close his eyes . But whenever he tries to close his eyes he will keep replaying the kiss with his brother . 

Luhan blushed , he hides his face with his pillow and tries to sleep again . "Just imagine that this pillow was hyung~hehehe..", Luhan shot his eyes open . Why did he think like that!? Luhan asks himself . 

He slapped his face a few times before sleep again . "Just sleep Luhan...just sleep..", Luhan mumbled .


A few hours later , Kai arrives at his house and sighed heavily . "Why I come back?", he mumbled before heading towards his bedroom . 

Kai opens his bedroom door and saw Luhan was sleeping peacefully . Kai walks towards the beds and sit on it . He caresses softly Luhan cheeks . "I'm sorry Luhan..", Kai said before laying his bodies in the beds .

Kai watches Luhan back , he admires by his little brother flawless skins and how his sleep posture . Kai goes to Luhan and wrapped his hand at Luhan waist and hide his face on Luhan neck .  

He knows that this was wrong but he can't help but falling in love with his brother . 

..............

Luhan open his eyes softly , he looks at his watch and it shows 9.00 AM . Lucky that today was Saturday , no schools today . He wants to get up before he feels something hugging him from behind . Luhan turned back and saw his brother wrapped him perfectly . 

Luhan heart beat increase , his face starts to heat up . Luhan can't help but blushing . He can't wake his brother because he knows that he must be tired . 

"What to do. What to do .What to do .What to do .What to do .What to do .", Luhan keeps thinking and doesn't even realize that his brother has a wake . 

"Luhan..", Kai whisper to Luhan ears . Luhan shivered .

"O-oh...", Luhan stuttered . Luhan could feel that Kai is smirking because Kai mouth just a few inches on Luhan neck . 

"Nothing...I want to shower..", Kai said before release his hands from Luhan . Kai walks towards the bathroom and close the door while Luhan still on the beds blushing by his brother sudden action .

"Has he forgotten about yesterday ?", Luhan thought .