We have grown up

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

 

 

The times become so slow and the house suddenly becomes so small to breath . That's what Luhan feels right now , he feels awkward , weird and can't breath properly . He curious if Jongin feels the same ways as him but what he sees right now is Jongin still can laugh at the phone probably talks with his friends . "When did his friends is more important than me !" Luhan scream inside his head . 

After a few minutes Jongin hang up the phone and continue watching TV . Luhan decide to talk with Jongin . He walks towards Jongin . Luhan cleared his throat and that makes Jongin realized that Luhan is beside him . 

"Hyung.. I didn't take the bad ways when you kiss me..", Luhan said but somehow he feels awkward when he said "Kiss me" . 

Jongin look at Luhan . "What bad ways?", Jongin asked himself . "What do you mean?", Jongin said .

"You know...I know that you kiss me because you don't me to cry right?", Luhan said actually he just thinks about this a couple hours ago and thought that no way that Jongin could like him more than a brother . 

Jongin look at Luhan and blink several times . "Ah...y-yeah.. You right...", Jongin lied , actually he just kissed Luhan mindlessly , he doesn't know why he does that .

"I know that I'm right! But why did you stay away from me? I don't understand..", Luhan said . 

Jongin silence for awhile he tries to use a better excuse than telling Luhan that he does that because he loves him , he doesn't want to dig his own grave . 

"It was a b-because...we-we have grown up.. i-i have a life Luhan.. I can't treat you l-like a baby anymore and you can't always s-stick with me...", Jongin curse under his breath , why he has to say like that! He wants Luhan to always stick with him! Jongin scream inside his head regretting by his words . 

Luhan bite his lips and nodded his head . "Right.. You.. Right.. We can't always together.. I got it..", Luhan say with sad tone and leave Jongin alone . 

"Damn damn damn damn damn damn..", Jongin whisper quietly . "Stupid brain!", Jongin knocked his head . 

About 5 minutes , Jongin hears a footstep and saw Luhan walking towards the door and saw that Luhan wears black skinny jeans , Jongin raise his eyebrow . "Luhan hate wears skinny jeans". Jongin thought . 

"Where are you going!", Jongin yelled . Luhan takes a quick glance at Jongin before answer ."I'm not a baby anymore..", Luhan say while slamming the door . 

"This is not Luhan...", Jongin mumbled . Jongin ran to catch Luhan but too late because Luhan already inside the cab . 

"I got a bad feeling about this..", Jongin thought .

 


It's been four hours since Luhan goes out and Jongin feels worried and scared that something might happen to him . 

Jongin look at the clock and it's shows 7.00 PM , Jongin become more worried . Luhan has never been this late . Jongin bite his nails . 

"No..i got to do something..", And with that Jongin sit up and grab his jacket and call the cab to get him . 

................

"Ladies~ today is my treat~", Sehun says happily at the girls . The girls cheer for him . Sehun sits in the middle and the girls start to grab his attention . 

"Sehun.. Let's dance~", The girl said while pulling Sehun hand . Sehun chuckled . 

"Awww.. soorrryyy~ I'm too tireeed~ tomorrow okay~", Sehun give her his flashing smile . The girl pout cutely before sits beside Sehun . 

When Sehun is chatting and joking at the girls , someone has caught his eyes . Sehun looks at him and wide his eyes . 

"Holy crap! Is that Luhan! Where the hell is Jongin!?", Sehun thought .

"Uh.. Sehun-ah.. Why?", The girl asks him but he ignores the question and call Jongin immediately . 

 ................

Jongin inside the cab while biting his nails nervously and suddenly he hears his phone is vibrating . 

"Hello..", Jongin said . 

"Yah! Kim Jongin! Your brother inside the club right now! ", Sehun said . 

Jongin wide his eyes . "What the hell! Club! ", Jongin yelled . "What's the name of the club!", Jongin continued . 

"It was EMA Club..", Sehun said . 

"I will go there immediately! ", Jongin hang up the phone and tell the driver to go at the location.

................

Luhan sits at the glass desk before the bartender approaching him . 

"What you gonna drink sir..", He said politely . 

Luhan thinks for awhile , he never drinks any alcohol in his entire life because he hears that alcohol is bad for health and he tries to stay away from it but he doesn't know what happen to him today , he really wants to taste the alcohol . 

"May I have vodka ?", Luhan says , Luhan knows Vodka because he hears someone say it before .

"Sure you can..", The bartender said before do his work . 

Luhan look at his surroundings , this is his first time in the club and he feels uncomfortable because the music is too loud and there were too many drunk people in here . 

After a minute , the bartender comes and give Luhan the drinks . Luhan gulped and with a trembling hand he takes the glass and put it on his lips but before he could drink someone took the glass away from him . 

Luhan shock , he looks at that person and wided his eyes like a deer that caught in the act when he saw Jongin with his angry face . 

"You're not going to drink this...", Jongin said and pulled Luhan away from the club . 

When outside the club Jongin release Luhan and look at him with anger . 

"Why are you doing this!", Jongin said . 

It takes a while before Luhan answer . "I don't know..", Luhan said and lowered his head , he didn't dare to look at Jongin . 

Jongin let out a deep breath and try to calm down . "Listen here Luhan...if I ever saw you entering the club or trying to drink.. I will punish you..", Jongin said and look deep inside Luhan eyes . 

"But i'm not a kid anymore..", Luhan whisper but Jongin could hear it very well .

"Yes! You're a kid Luhan! You're just sixteen years old and as a brother I have to scold you if you have done something bad! ", Jongin said almost screaming . He was so upset by Luhan . Luhan just silent . 

"I never teach you this kind of things! Being nice Luhan! I hate seeing you like this!", Jongin said.

Luhan realized that his brother really care about him and loved him and although Jongin was scolding him right now , he feels relieved that Jongin scold him or he will never realize his own mistake.  

"I will never do this kind of things again...", Luhan say . 

"Good.. now let's go home..", Jongin pushed Luhan inside the cab . 

"Another terrible day..", Luhan thought .