Please stop this moment

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

"K-kai sunbae..D-do you want g-go out date with m-me!" 

"Did she mean it ? " Luhan thought as he keeps staring at the girl with shock expression . 

"I-i know that you-you not lo-love me or k-know me b-but I-", Before she could finish her words Jongin cut it . 

"Can we meet after school ?", He said , the girl looks at Jongin . "Eh..?", Confused by Jongin words. 

"Meet me in this place after school...", He said and give her a little smile before walking away from her . She blushes by Jongin smile . 

Luhan just stood there and almost can't believe what he has seen and hear earlier . Does that mean that he has accepted her ? Luhan keeps questioning himself .

"Luhan...what are you doing? ", Jongin said . Luhan back to his mind . "I-I'm coming...", He said and run to Jongin with pale yet shocks face . Jongin could see the change at Luhan face . 


"Baekhyun! ", Luhan ran for Baekhyun seat .

"Oh.. Luhan~ why?", He said while looking at his phone .

"Baekhyun.. Do you know someone that name Son Na-Eun?", Luhan said while looking at Baekhyun with curious feelings . 

"Naeun..? Oh! That cute angel from Class 1 ! ", Baekhyun said while clapping both of his hands then he look at Luhan . 

"Why?", Baekhyun said with a cheerful smile . 

"Did she popular?", Luhan said . 

"Of course! She good at everything! She was schooled athlete , she was brilliant , she was friendly and she has the face and body too..everyone loves her~", Baekhyun said . 

"She was the same age as we right?", Luhan said . 

Baekhyun nodded . "Yes~". Luhan let out a heavy breath . 

Baekhyun look at him questioningly face . "Why you ask about her?", he said .

"Nothing...", Luhan said and walk towards his seat . Baekhyun watch him . "What's with him?", he mumbled. 

 


"You must be crazy Kai~", Chanyeol said after Kai telling him about what happen earlier . 

"I think he lucky...thought Naeun is pretty and kind , she can be a good wife too~", Sehun said before Chanyeol smack his head . 

"You stupid! Kai love Luhan not Naeun!", Chanyeol said almost screaming .

"Yah! I'm just saying!", Sehun said while rubbing his head and try to endure the pain .

Kai sighed . "Stop it.. Luhan is my brother..", Kai said . 

"Ahhh! I'm going crazy! There you go again! Luhan is not your real brother! How many times do I have to tell you!", Chanyeol said . "You can't deny the fact that you love him more than brother Jongin...", Chanyeol adds . 

"Whatever.... And Sehun what are you doing in the club anyway?", Kai tries to change the topic . 

Sehun smirked . "Having fun with the girls~ what else.. My father rich~", Sehun said while smiling widely. 

"Womanizer...", Kai whisper . "Yah! I heard it!", Sehun yells . 

"I wonder how did your father didn't find out about it...", Chanyeol said . 

"I'm a good son that why he never know what I always do behind him...", Sehun said with his infamous smirking . 

"I will tell your father...", Chanyeol said . 

Sehun glared at him . "Don't you dare...", He said . 

Chanyeol smile . "I thought that you were that brave..", Chanyeol chuckled . 

"I'll be a dead meat if he finds out...", Sehun said with terrified face . Chanyeol just laughs while Kai just silent and drown by his own thought . 

 


Luhan waits Jongin at the school gates but Chanyeol approach him and said that Jongin has gone home earlier. Luhan let out a sighed and suddenly remember about his brother meeting with Naeun .

"He must see that girl!", Luhan thought and run towards the place .

And when he reached at the place , he saw Jongin and Naeun . Luhan could not see his face because Jongin is facing toward Naeun but Luhan could see that Naeun is blushing and give his brother a shy smile . 

"Will you go out with me ?", Jongin said , Luhan wide his eyes praying that he might hear wrong .

Naeun smiles widely as she could . "I would!", She said almost screaming . 

Luhan becomes weak and he didn't realize that he has dropped some of his books . His head becomes blank and before he could run away he saw that Jongin and Naeun already look at him . He felt lost .

"Kai sunbae..your brother..", Naeun said while looking at Jongin . 

Luhan just stood there , he doesn't know what to do and before he could hold his tears , it's already dropped. 

"I-I'm so-sorry...I-I'll g-go n-no...", Luhan stuttered and hope that Jongin couldn't see his tears.

Luhan gathered all his book and held it tightly at his arm and run away . Jongin just speechless while Naeun looking at them with a confused expression. 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I shouldn't have cried! ", Luhan thought while running as fast as he could. 

"K-kai sunbae..what's wrong?", Naeun said to Kai .

"Oh..? erm...nothing.. I have to go now.. See you tomorrow..", Kai said and walk away from her . 

 


Luhan sits on the green grass and watching the sunset . Luhan is crying very hard , he tries to let out all the pain from his heart with crying . Luhan hugs his knees and hide his head . He wishes that no one would ever see him crying . But at the same time , he wishes that someone would comfort him and say "please don't cry" . 

"You'll get old if you keep crying..", someone with a husky voice approaching him . Luhan looks at him and held back because it was Jongin and he hate to make Jongin see his swollen face . 

"But i have to admit it that you are cute while crying...", Jongin let out a chuckled . Luhan blushed . 

"I wonder if you still remember that you always come here if we ever get fit when we still a child- ", Jongin paused and take a glance at Luhan before continuing . 

"But i will find you anyway and persuade you to get home and when we get home mother will scold us because go home late.... Do you know why I am always searching you back?", Jongin asks Luhan . Luhan just silent because he didn't know how to answer the question . 

Jongin take a deep breath . "Because I'm scared of losing you.."

Luhan heartbeat increased and his blushing again . Luhan looks at Jongin and saw that Jongin already look at him . 

"I love you more than anyone else in this world..", Luhan can't breath properly , he felt that all his body become numb . 

Jongin get closer to Luhan and kissed him softly . Luhan didn't react but he wishes that this moment will last forever .