Goodbye And Hello Dear

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

Jongin look at Luhan with a shock look plastered on his face. Jongin could feel that tears is filling in the corner of his eyes, he holds it and walk away from Luhan.

After that day, Jongin never spoke to Luhan, he feels like Luhan betrayed him after what has he done to that poor boy. He comes home later than usual and goes to School early , their fixed relationship ruined again.

For Luhan, he never smiles after that and always avoid Jongin whenever he saw him, Luhan spent more times at the library and crying silently. Baekhyun tries to convince Luhan to stay in Korea but end up being yelled by Luhan. Because Luhan have his own reason for leaving Korea.

After a week without interaction with Luhan, finally the day that Luhan will leaving he has come. Luhan looks outside the window and saw that the sky is blue as ever, the flower is blooming beautifully and the birds are singing a sing-a-song for him. Luhan smile, I will miss this scenery. Luhan thought.

Luhan walk away from the room that he and Jongin have shared every day. Before Luhan closing the door, he looks at the room and smile to himself, this room has seen both him and Jongin grow up, from kid to teen and from brother to an unknown relationship that they have right now. Luhan takes a deep breath and smell the room scent for the last time and close the door softly.

Luhan walk to the car and saw that both of his parent has already inside the car. When Luhan get inside the car, he saw no sign of Jongin.

“Where’s Hyung?” Luhan ask .

“He said that he has something to do..” his mother said and Luhan could sense that she is crying right now. Luhan didn’t say anything after that, he scares that he might hurt both of his parent feeling.

 


“Luhan, your flight has arrived” Mr. Kim said and pat Luhan shoulder softly. Luhan gets his things and bid a goodbye to his father. Luhan looks at Mrs . Kim and smile warmly at her. Then, she hugs him and crying.

“Luhan, you must come back to Korea, okay?” she said. Luhan nodded, he tried hard to not cry right now because he wants to show both of his parents that he was fine.

Luhan broke the hug and look at her while smiling sincerely.

“Don’t forget to call me, okay?” she said and patted at Luhan cheek. Luhan nodded again.

Luhan walk away from them , a few second later him stop and look back. There’s no Jongin.

 


“You idiot Kim Jong-In! You really ed up your life don’t you!” Chanyeol explode.

Jongin just laid on Chanyeol bed and pretend that he didn’t hear those words.

“Calm down, Chanyeol” Sehun said.

“But this idiot over here always make a stupid mistake!” Chanyeol said .

Sehun just sighed heavily, there no way to stop an angry Chanyeol.

“Just tell me what have I do wrong?” Jongin said.

Chanyeol look at him and give him a killer glare.

“Tell me what have I do wrong!? Your kidding me right? Kim Jong-In you didn’t go bid a goodbye to Luhan or go to talk to him!” Chanyeol said. Sehun look at both of them.

“Yah! Stop it!” Sehun said but they were ignoring it.

“You don’t know anything Chanyeol, so just shut your mouth” Jongin said and gritted his teeth.

“FINE! Sehun! Tell this idiot over there that he really an idiot!!” Chanyeol yell before walking away from the room.

“YAH!!” Jongin scream at Chanyeol.

Sehun look at Jongin. “I really don’t understand you, you know?” he said.

“I have my own reason Sehun” Jongin said.

“Yeah, right with your stupid reason again” Sehun said.

Jongin look away from Sehun and stare at the ceiling . Luhan might have gone to China right now. Jongin sighed.

And that's how both of them separate and never saw again each other.

 


6 years later

“And that's how we should do it” The tall and strong build figure end his speech with bow followed by the loud applause to him for showing a great work.

“Well done, Kim Jong-In. You are really the president's son” the CEO shook his hand with a wide grin on his face, Jongin return the compliment with a smile.

Jongin now a grown up man. He work at his father's workplace and often got compliments because of his maturity on his works and Jongin brilliant ideas to expand the company.

Jongin become more handsome than before and he often goes to the gym to maintain his strong build figure.

Jongin was popular among the worker especially with women because of his charm, he always found a woman flirting with him but he just simply ignores it .

After a tiring day, Jongin head back to his home, he isn't staying with his parent anymore because he was a grown up man and a grow up man doesn’t stick with their parent until they die.

Jongin get in a cab and look outside the window, it already sunset, Jongin thought. But then, he got a message from Naeun .

Naeun:Oppa! I will marry with Dongwoo this month! Remember to attend okay? ^^

That's right, he and Naeun has broke because both of them thought that it’s better for them to stay as a friend and Naeun also know everything about Jongin and Luhan.

Jongin replied the text with simple okay. And then, he got another message from his mom.

“Jongin, come back home, there’s someone here!” Jongin raised his eyebrow. Who could it be? Jongin thought. Jongin sighed.

Jongin look outside the window all the time but then when the cab passed the field that he and Luhan used to play and the field that always watching Luhan crying . Jongin doesn’t know if he was imagining things but he saw a boy with blonde hair is sitting on the grass while watching the sunset.

Immediately, Jongin told the driver to stop and pay him before rushing towards the boy.

Jongin panted hard and saw that the boy is still watching the sunset. Jongin walk closer to him with his heartbeat keep increasing , scare that he might be wrong.

“L-luhan..” Jongin said , he doesn’t know how many years has it been since he didn’t say “Luhan” name.

The boy looks shocked and turn back. Jongin heart almost stops when he saw the boy that his craving to see is in front of him.

“H-hyung..” Luhan stand and facing the shock Jongin. Without saying a words Jongin hug Luhan tightly and cry.

For almost 6 years he holds the tears finally the tears coming out. Luhan smiles and hug the older back while burying his face to Jongin neck and smell Jongin scent. He still smells nice .Luhan thought.

After a minute passed, Jongin broke the hug and look at Luhan. Still pretty as ever .

“You haven’t changed much, don’t you?” Jongin said.

Luhan just replied with a giggle sound.

“But you change a lot! You become more handsome” Luhan said and look down embarrassed by his own word. Jongin chuckled.

“Still as before” Jongin said.

Jongin lean closer to Luhan, Luhan look at him, blinking his eyes several times. Their lips almost touch.

“Can I?” Jongin said huskily. Luhan blushes. Jongin take that as a yes and close their lips together.

The kiss was sweet and chaste, Jongin broke the kiss and smiled at Luhan.

“Let’s be a lover” Jongin said . Luhan blushes madly.

Jongin chuckle. “I take that as yes” Luhan give Jongin a warm smile before pressing their lips together again.

 

 


 

 

Author Note

I guess this is a goodbye?

The ending is soo weird, i thought

Thanks for reading this story even though it's a bit weird?

So, this is my first fanfiction and ..so it's might be weird and weird and weird and ugghhh...i don't know..=.=

Sorry if i use some harsh words or hurt your feeling.. *bows*

Sorry because this story take a long time to end *bows*

Sorry if i always have a late update to this fanfics *bows*

Sorry because this story is . *bows* 

And ouh! i got addicted by Chunjoe these day..LOL xD and got annoyed by the roleplayer that "Pretend" themselves as EXO on Youtube and commenting on EXO videos. stop it! i hate it! it's ing annoying! -it's not funny at all- *being for awhile*

btw thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing! i'm really glad that you read this! 

I LOVE YOU! ^0^

 

I'm nut LOL xD