Separate

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

A bell rang twice before Mrs. Kim opens the door and only found a middle-aged Chinese man with a black suit smile towards her.

“Hello, can I help you?” she said while smiling back at him.

“Is this Kim’s family house?” he said with some Chinese accent on his words.

“Yes” Mrs. Kim becomes curious as she saw the man smile widely than before.

“I guess you’re Kim In-Na, wife of Mr. Kim Jong-Suk right? “ He said.

“R-right” Mrs. Kim said while furrowed her eyebrow confused by this man sudden question.

“Sorry if I disturb you right now, but can I speak with you for a while?” he said with manner.

“Sure, come in.” Mrs. Kim said.


After the stranger made his way inside the house, Mrs. Kim excuses herself to make some Tea for the Chinese man. After a minute, Mrs. Kim back with two cups of teas and some cookies. Mrs. Kim sits at the comfort Sofa and let the man take a few sips of tea.

Mrs. Kim clears before talk.”So, what is your name?” She asks.

The man smiles before put the cup at the Coffee table back.”My name is Xi Wei Tian, I’m from Beijing.” He said.

“Beijing? Wow, that far .So what is your purpose to come here?”She said while taking a few sips of the Tea.

“I come here to get my son back”

Mrs. Kim froze; she put down the cup before look at that man again. “Sorry?” she said.

“I want to get my son back to China; my wife and I left him at Angel House 16 years ago” he said clearly.

Mrs. Kim is shocked, he didn’t mean Luhan right? She asks herself. “What is his name?” she braces herself for any eventuality and hoping that the man is wrong.

“His name is Xi Lu Han but I’m sure you have changed his last name to Kim Lu Han right?” he said.

Mrs. Kim gasps, tears start to filling at her eyes. She wipes away the tears quickly before taking a deep breath and ask the man again.

“I-i’m sorry, b-but can you tell me the reason why you want to take him b-back?” she said with a shaking voice.

Mr. Xi starts to feel guilty towards the woman but he has to do it, he must.

“Actually, my wife Xi Jiao Ai is suffering Brain Tumor; she doesn’t have much time to live. Her last wish is wanting to see Luhan in front of her eyes before she closed her eyes forever” he said. Mrs. Kim remains silent.

“Please, Mrs. Kim I know that this might be difficult for you but my wife is really wanting to see him for the last time” him begging.

Mrs. Kim takes a deep breath again. “I think you must discuss this matter with your son instead “she said before standing. “I will call him” she said the emotionless probably shock by all the things that just happen.


Mrs. Kim knocks the door a few times before Luhan open it and saw his mom bitter face.

“Luhan-ah, there is a guest waiting for you.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Guest? Who?”  He asks her. His mom gives him a weak smile before answer.

“You’ll find out later” she said before lead him towards the Living Room.

After they made their way at the Living Room, Mr. Xi stands and smiles widely at Luhan.

“I will be in the Kitchen if you need anything” Mrs. Kim said and made her way towards the kitchen.

The man starts to hug Luhan tightly, Luhan becomes confused by his action. Did he know him? Luhan asks himself. The man broke the hug and smile at Luhan.

“You have grown up well” he said while tapping on Luhan shoulder.

“I’m sorry, but do I know you?” Luhan said with the manner; scare that he might hurt this man feeling.

“I’m not shocked if you didn’t know me, Luhan” he said. Luhan becomes more curious to know this man.

“I’m your biological father, Xi Lu Han

“Xi Lu Han? What's the meaning of this?” Luhan ask himself.

“I’m sorry, I don’t get it.” Luhan said.

“Luhan, I’m your real father. “ He said while pointing at himself.

“F-father?” Luhan stuttered.

“I-I think you have made a mistake, Mister” Luhan add. The man shook his head.

“No, I’m very sure that you’re my son, you look exactly like your mom” he said.

Luhan mind suddenly becomes empty, he sits on the sofa and trying to gather up his mind again. After a second of silence, Luhan speaks again.

“I’m sure that you’re wrong” Luhan said again.

“No, Luhan. I know that you might shock after hearing this but I know that you’re my son, look at this picture, this photo taken when you’re still a baby “He said while showing Luhan the picture. After getting no response from Luhan he speaks again.

“I will bring you back to China, Luhan” He said, Luhan look at him, his eyes filling with anger.

“What? After 16 years you throw me away and now you said you want to bring me back to China!” Luhan raised his voice.

“Calm down, Luhan. Don’t think that I never searching for you. I did, Luhan . For 6 years, I’ve been looking for you, after the Mother of Angel House said that you have been adopted from a rich family. “He said.

“So, you are going to take me away after what has this family doing for me, for all this time? “ Luhan blurted out.

“Luhan, think about your mother, she sick, she really wants to meet you before she died” Luhan father remain calm even though Luhan raised his voice towards him. Luhan becomes silent and look down to his feet.

“Luhan, we were very poor when you’re still a baby, we cannot afford to buy food. Luhan, do you know that it was very tough for us, to leave you alone in here, Korea .But if we didn’t do that, you might die. So, that's why we leave you at Angel House, while we going back to China and start to run a restaurant. Luhan, every parent love their child, they would do their best to make their child happy.” He said and saw that tears are escaping from Luhan eyes.

“Your mother is really missing you, every day she would cry thinking about you, you’re our only son Luhan , that's why we miss about having a child” he said and Luhan start to cry hard .


Jongin walk inside the house after finishing his soccer practice. But when he enters the house he saw a sobbing Luhan with a mystery man. He wants to go to Luhan but his mother stops him by giving him a sign to come to her. Jongin did.

When he goes to his mom, he saw swallow eyes of his mother. Jongin become panic.

“Mom! What's wrong!” he said but getting no response from his mother.

“Why are you crying? Why is Luhan crying? Who is that man?” Jongin ask the numerous questions.

His mother takes a deep breath. “He was Luhan father” his mother said.

Jongin drop his bag.


Luhan still sits at the Sofa even after his father leaves. Luhan look completely lost. Jongin come to him and sit beside him.

“I heard from mom about that man” Jongin said.

There a silent between them before Jongin broke it.

“Are you leaving?” Jongin said, hoping that Luhan would say no.

It takes a few second before Luhan answer it. “…. Yes”

 

 

 


Author Note

One more chapter before i will mark this story as completed!!! *celebrate*

So, in this chappie , there no cuteness. -This story supposed to be cute anyway   -_______-

For my next story! it was KAISOO and HUNHAN! 

hahahaha~~ no, it still KAILU~ xD -i just love writing them- >0<

This is my prologue for my upcoming fics > China Aster  < -Shameless advertising.-

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBING AND VOTE -still wondering how can this poor fanfics can get 4 votes LOL-

ENJOY YOUR LIFE~ ^0^