Tears Or Kiss

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

"Are you serious!", Sehun almost scream and look at his friends with shock expression . Kai and Chanyeol almost got into heart attack by that scream .

"When did you come here?", Chanyeol ask him while Sehun pull out a chair and sit on it .

"Just now...", Sehun said . "Back to the topic.. Are you serious!?", then look at Kai with a curious expression .

"no~ Chanyeol just lost his mind...", Kai said and tries to hide his nervousness . 

"Yah! Just admit that you were falling in love with Luhan~", Chanyeol pokes Kai stomach and smile at his friend's reaction . 

"I-I'm not..... H-he my brother...", Kai stuttered and he cursed himself for that .Sehun and Chanyeol glare at him .

"eeehhhhh~ we know it from the beginning Kim Jongin~ you have a feeling's with Luhan since you were kid~", Sehun make a teasing smile at Jongin .

"That totally nonsense!", Kai defense himself ."Look! Luhan was my brother! And I must protect him! Not falling in love with him!", Kai said with so much confidence in his speech .

"Yah! Jongin~ we have been friends for 17 years and we know all about you~ you can't hide anything from us....",Chanyeol said .

"I'm not hiding anything! And plus that was all your fault for saying such things yesterday~", Kai tries to blame at Chanyeol for causing this situation .

"I'm just saying...", Chanyeol said and smile evilly with Sehun .

"ahh~molla.....", Kai give up and lays his head on the table to clear his head from this mess.

"haha~ cheer up Kai~", Chanyeol patted Kai shoulder .

"Go away.....", Kai mumbled .

...................

Kai walks towards his locker and open it to take his sport shoes but what he saw was a pink letter with rose scent , he took it and read the letter . Another confession , Kai thought and put it inside his pocket and walk away after he took out his shoes .

...................

Luhan can't concentrate on the studying , he keeps thinking if he has done something wrong to Jongin and make Jongin upset for him .He keeps thinking and didn't even hear what the teacher teaching in the front .

"Luhan~ please read the second paragraph....", said the teacher .

".........."

"Luhan...?"

"........."

"LUHAN! ", the teacher scream and that make Luhan jump in surprise .

"Y-yes...", Luhan stand .

"Please concentrate...", the teacher said and glare at Luhan .

"I-I'm sorry..", Luhan bend down his head to hide his embarrassment .  

.......................

"Luhan is you okay...?", Baekhyun said and look at Luhan with concern . 

Luhan sighed and look at Baekhyun with a bitter smile . "I'm okay...", he said lifelessly.

"No you not....", Baekhyun paused , "is this because of your brother..?", Baekhyun look at him with a curious eye .

Luhan just sighed and look down .

"Listen here Luhan.... You're not doing anything wrong with him...he just...maybe.. A bad mood..?", Baekhyun tries to comfort Luhan . 

Luhan takes a deep breath "maybe...", he said with full of pain in his heart . 


Luhan enter his house alone without Jongin beside him . He takes a heavy step to enter the house with a messy facial .He couldn't even see Jongin face today even when the end of the school he waits for Jongin but he never comes , so Luhan just go home and hoping that he can see his face but still he can't see him anywhere even in their bedroom .

"Where did he go....at least he should tell me.....", Luhan thought and change his clothes .

After a few hours , Luhan finally hears the door being open , Luhan runs towards the doors and saw his precious brother is entering the house with miserable face . 

"HYUNG!", Luhan scream , Jongin look at him with shock expression . 

"L-luhan..", he stuttered 

"Where are you going! ", Luhan is gasping hard . Jongin look at him , he stares at Luhan . Luhan raised his eyebrow looking at Jongin weirdly ."Hyung...?", Luhan said .

"O-oh..", he blinks a few times before walking away from Luhan . Luhan looks at him with shock expression . "Did he just ignore me..?", Luhan thought before following Jongin to the upstairs . 

Kai knows that Luhan is following him but he just pretends that he didn't see Luhan , "damn! Why I'm acting this way!" , Kai keeps cursing himself and walk towards his room . Before he enters his room he look at Luhan that look at him with curious faces maybe curious because Jongin sudden changes .They stare each other for a couple minutes .

Luhan takes his breath ,"why are you acting this way?", finally Luhan break the ice .

Jongin look away and keep thinking the right answer for answering the hard question ."hyung~ have i done something wrong?", Luhan said with sad faces, but it's looking more like pouting . Kai heartbeats increase , he didn't dare to look at Luhan face because he scares that Luhan might see his blushing face .

Suddenly , Kai saw a couple of tears is escaping from Luhan eyes . "Shoot! You stupid Jongin you make him cry!" , Jongin scream inside his head . He looks panicky at Luhan and saw Luhan face is red and many tears that formed in his eyes . "L-luhan..", Kai look at him , he panic he doesn't know what should he do . 

"I-I'm so-sorry...I-if I-I'm n-not g-good en-enough t-to b-being y-your b-brother..... I h-hope I w-will die s-soon....", Luhan stuttered and close his eyes tightly because he want to erase the tears quickly . 

"STUPID! Don't say that!", Kai raised his voice because he hates to see Luhan like this and he hates when Luhan saying that he want to die soon . 

"I-I'm you-useless...I-", before Luhan could finish his sentence a pair of lips shut him up , Luhan open his eyes and saw Jongin, his brother is kissing him . Luhan stares at him , not sure if this a dream or reality .

Kai broke the kiss and saw Luhan is stare at him blankly ."YOUR STUPID!! WHY DID YOU KISS YOUR OWN BROTHER!!!", Kai step back and run away . A few second later Luhan could hear the door is being slammed . Luhan still on his same position . He falls down on the wooden floor , Luhan feels totally lost , "what is that? Is that kiss? Am I dreaming?", Luhan keep thinking rapidly .He feels like his body become so numb and he can't think straightly ."Kiss...."Luhan touched his own lips softly .

 


Author Note

hehhehehe~!! *smile like an idiot* 8D

it's too short...i know....

thanks for subscribing and commenting~ 

i really appreciate that! *bows* 

-the picture is not mine..thanks to Tumblr...