Fool and Cold ?

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

"I wish he not my brother..", Kai mumbled as he keep washing his hair with shampoo . 

After that , Kai walks out of the bathroom and saw Luhan is eating something at the table and choked after he saw Jongin . Jongin raised his eyebrow . Luhan quickly grabs the water and drink it . Jongin become confused and suddenly he realized that he doesn't wear a shirt , he just wears a towel around his waist . 

He saw Luhan blushing before look back at his food . "Did he just got embarrassed?", Kai thought . "Of course he is , he just pure like an angel~", Kai thought again before he walks towards the room . 

"I'm crazy.... I'm crazy..", Luhan mumbled as he keeps shoving his mouth with the food . "It's not like I never saw it before , we used to take bath together~ ", Luhan thought and then he blushes as he keeps remembering the moment where they used to take baths together . "Since when did I become erted?".

After Luhan finish his meal he walks towards his room and saw Jongin is lying on their bed . Luhan takes a deep breath and sit at his table to finish his homework . 

"Luhan..", Jongin call him . Luhan just respond with him while his eyes still on the book . 

"About today...", Jongin said and Luhan lift his head to hear clearly what his brother gonna say . 

"I love you..", Jongin said , Luhan blushed . He cleared his throat and say  , "O-of course you lo-love me..i'm your brother..", Luhan say . Jongin sighed . "He still don't understand ", Jongin thought . 

"I'm glad you know...", Jongin said . Luhan just silent and continue his works again . 


"Hyung! Hurry up or we will be late!", Luhan yelled at Jongin that still wearing his shoes . 

Luhan sighed and then he saw Naeun walking towards him . She smiles at him . 

"Is sunbae still there?", She asked Luhan and Luhan awkwardly say yes to her . "Can i go to school with both of you?", She asked nicely . 

"Oh s-sure..", Luhan said . 

"Are you okay yesterday? You don't look good..", she said with worried . 

Luhan open his mouth . "I was not feeling well yesterday.. That's why I'm..", Luhan didn't finish his words . 

Naeun smile . "Oh.. I understand..", she said with a beautiful smile that formed on her lips . 

Luhan just gives her a half heart smile . "Let's go Lu-", Before Jongin could finish his words he saw Naeun greeting him . Kai smiled . 

"Can I go to school with both of you?", she said . "Sure", Jongin replied . "Let's go..", Jongin added and walk beside her while Luhan being left behind . 

Luhan looks at both of them with heavy eyes . He doesn't sure why he felt like this but his heart feels like being torn . He feels like he been betrayed . 


"Morning Luhan~", Baekhyun say casually . Luhan replied with plain smile and walks towards his seat . Baekhyun run towards him . 

"What happen~", Baekhyun said while sitting in front him . Luhan sighed . "Tell me..", Baekhyun persuade Luhan to open his mouth . 

Luhan takes a deep breath . "Is it wrong to have a romantic feeling towards your brother?", Luhan asked him . 

Baekhyun wide his eyes , he almost can't believe what he has heard from Luhan mouth , Luhan has fallen in love ! That's what keeps playing inside Baekhyun head . 

"Luhan! You kidding me right!", Baekhyun almost scream . Luhan buried his head in his palm , he was too embarrassed to look at his friends right now . 

"That's why you have always been moody this past day! ", Baekhyun clap both of his hands and smile widely . Luhan look at him , he didn't mad at me? Luhan thought . 

"You not angry at me? ", Luhan finally asks . Baekhyun smile at him . 

"Am I suppose to angry at you? Luhan! I happy! You finally realize it!", Baekhyun said while putting his both hands at Luhan shoulder . 

"Huh?", Luhan say , confused by Baekhyun words . "What did he mean by I just realize it?", Luhan thought. 

"ah~ never mind~ I'm happy that you finally fall in love!", Baekhyun said .

This is the first time that Luhan tell Baekhyun that he was falling in love , Luhan never fall in love towards anyone even with the prettiest girl in the school , Luhan only studying and doesn't even care about his surroundings . No love in his dictionary that why he always thought that people that fall in love was stupid . Now he has fallen in love and he really felt that he was stupid to have a special feeling towards his own brother that only care for him and not even have a slight feeling towards him . That's what Luhan thought all this time . 

"Luhan~ do you want to know a secret?", Baekhyun said while looking at Luhan . Luhan looks at him with full of anticipation . Baekhyun smiled . 

"Actually , I have slept with Chanyeol~", Baekhyun said with shy expression and cover mouth with his hand . 

"What . The . Hell " , Luhan thought and give Baekhyun a blank expression . 

"Don't look at me with such expression! i was too shy to say this~", Baekhyun said and cover both of his pink cheeks with his pretty hands . 

"So, you not ?", Luhan ask and cursed himself for asking a stupid question . Baekhyun ears become red . 

"Of course not..", Baekhyun said . "I can't believe that Kai sunbae didn't take your ity yet...", Baekhyun say casually . 

"WHAT THE HELL BAEKHYUN! ", Luhan scream and almost want to slap Baekhyun but being stopped by the sudden silence inside his classroom . He looks around and saw that everyone is looking at him . Luhan bowed at them and say sorry and after that the class become noisy again . 

Baekhyun laughs . "Seriously Luhan , you have a milky skin , a big round eyes , cute petite body and a rosy lips~ how could he not even turn on  looking at you? ", Baekhyun said . 

Luhan covers his ears . "Stop talking dirty! ", Luhan give Baekhyun a death glare . Baekhyun laughs looking at blushing Luhan . 

"You're too cute to give me a glare~", Baekhyun said and walk towards his seat . 

"That Baekhyun....", Luhan mumbled . 

 


"So , you date with her? ", Chanyeol said . Kai nodded . 

"I didn't know that there is still stupid people like you exist in this world", Chanyeol said and point at Kai. 

"Great! Can I take Luhan! He was so cuteee~ ", Sehun said while looking at Kai with cheerful tone . Kai glares at him . 

"Even in your dream I will not give him to you ", Kai said with a serious tone . 

Sehun laughed , "I'm just kidding~ see...you love him but you date with Naeun~ you really stupid~", Sehun said . 

"Can both of you stop talking.. This is my problem..", Kai said . 

"Why you date with Naeun anyway ?", Chanyeol ask him . 

"I have my own reason~", Kai said and look at the window . 

Chanyeol and Sehun look at each other and sighed . 

"I know what i'm doing right now...", Kai thought . 

 


"Sunbae! ", Naeun run towards Kai that put his shoes on the locker . Kai smiles . 

"Oh.. How is your day?", Kai asked her . She smile . 

"It's nice~ everything doing well for me!", she said and keep giving Jongin a sincere smile . How about you?", She added . 

"Bored as usual..", Jongin said and Naeun giggled . 

Luhan walks and saw the two love birds is teasing each other . Luhan lean his shoulder at the walls , Luhan tears falling again . "Stupid!", Luhan mumbled slowly as he wipes the tears roughly . Luhan walk away from them and leave the school without waiting Jongin . 

"Kai sunbae~what are you doing this Saturday?", Naeun ask him . 

"Um.. Nothing much.. Why?", Jongin said . Naeun blushed . 

"Should we go date?", Naeun said .

"Date..?", Jongin ask her . She nodded happily . 

Jongin thought for awhile . "Okay..meet me at BlueOceon Cafe at 10.00 AM..", Jongin said . 

Naeun face lightened up , "I will! ", she said and bid a good bye at Jongin . Jongin smile . 

"Date...", Jongin thought . 

Jongin walks towards the gate and saw that Luhan isn't there . "Where did he go! Did he got kidnapped!", Jongin thought worriedly and then he feels vibrate in his pocket it must be his phone! He thought and grab his phone and saw one message , he open it . 

From : Luhan

I'm at home right now..

Just a simple message from Luhan , Jongin sighed in relieved . "Thanks god nothing happen to him..." , Jongin thought and walk back towards his house . 

Jongin closed the door and saw that Luhan is watching TV with a bowl of ice-cream in his hand . Jongin walks towards him and saw that he watching Pororo . Jongin chuckled lightly . "What a cute kid...", Jongin thought .

"Luhan~", Jongin called him , Luhan seem in shock cause he doesn't even feel Jongin presence earlier . He turns back and saw Jongin is smiling at him . "Oh.. You here..", Luhan said while his mouth is stuffed with ice-cream .

"It's winter and you eat ice-cream?", Jongin look at him with curiosity .

"I'm stressed...", Luhan said but somehow his eyes feel so cold , is it because of the ice-cream ? Jongin thought . 

Jongin raised his eyebrow . "You stress?", Jongin asks again . 

Luhan sighed . "I'm human too...", Luhan answer and look back at the screen . 

Jongin froze , Luhan was so cold . This is not Luhan .