A Shy Confession

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

The atmosphere has become tense  inside the cab , Luhan could feel that Jongin still angry at him , they didn't talk or look at each other , they just stare at the changing landscape outside the cab . 

"I'm sorry , Hyung...", Luhan said almost whispering . "But you're the one that said we have grown up right? So , I tried to be a grown up man than being a baby forever..", Luhan said with his head hanging low . 

Kai looks at him . "Yes, it's true that we have to be mature but this is wrong Luhan . You are still underage , you have to remember that...", Kai said . 

"I got it..i will never do that again.. I'm truly sorry...", Luhan said almost crying . He doesn't understand why he felt like crying , maybe because he has disappoint  Jongin , Luhan thought . 

"From now on I will keep my eyes on you and don't ever do stupid things again , okay?", although Jongin was scolding Luhan but there is a concern inside it . 

Luhan nodded . "Alright..", Luhan said and smile bitterly .


After 30 minutes in the cab , Jongin and Luhan have arrived at their home . 

"Thanks ahjussi...", said Jongin while giving him the money , the driver just smiles and drove away .

Jongin and Luhan walk towards the door and open it and suddenly..

"My two sons is back!", a middle aged woman approaching them . Jongin and Luhan look so shocked . 

"Mom! ", Luhan said cheerfully and hug her . 

"Aigoo...my cute son is getting cuter~", she said while pinching both of Luhan cheeks until it's getting sore and red . Luhan didn't mind either because he is getting used to it because Jongin 'used' to play his cheeks when they were younger . 

"Ah! Jonginnie~ let me give you a hug! ", She said while open her arms widely . Jongin roll his eyes . 

"In your dream mom...", Jongin with cold expression . Her mom makes a cute pouts .

"Seriously , Jongin I'm sorry for leaving you and Luhan here but it was a very important trip! ", His mom said . 

Jongin make uninterested face . "Yeah.. Yeah.. I got it..", Jongin said and look around . "Where father?", He said . 

"Oh.. He was too busy and have to stay there until this Wednesday..", she said . 

"Did you finish work yet?", Luhan said while giving her a smile . 

"Unfortunately.. No.. I have to go Busan tomorrow..", She said with a sad expression . 

Luhan sighed . "I see...", he said . 

"Did you two get along together? Is anything happening when I'm gone?", She said with a curious face . 

Jongin and Luhan look at each other before answering . "NO! Nothing happens! ", They said at the same time . Their mom raises her eyebrow .

"Really? ", she asked because she look both of her sons is getting weird . 

"Yes , really.. Nothing...everything is normal.. Between me and Luhan...", Jongin said . 

"Luhan...? Seriously Jongin tell me the truth what happen when I'm gone.", Her mom getting more suspicions at her sons because Jongin never used Luhan real name when he call his name , she knows because she was his mom after all .

"Really Mom! Nothing happens!", Jongin said and walk away from her . 

"Yah! Kim Jongin! When did I teach you that manner!", she said almost screaming . Then , she looks at Luhan .

"What happen when I'm gone~ tell me Luhan..", She begs at Luhan to tell the truth, but there's no way Luhan could tell his mother about this abnormal thing . 

"Um.. Mom.. If you curious why Hyung didn't call me by nickname it was because I told him to not call me by my nickname and he agreed...there nothing going on between us", Luhan lied . 

His mom stares at him for awhile before let out a heavy breath . "Alright...I believe you..", his mom believes him because she knows that Luhan never lied and that makes Luhan feels bad about it . 

"You should rest mom because you will have to go to Busan tomorrow right?", Luhan said with his beautiful smile formed on his lips . 

"You right...see you tomorrow Luhan..", She said and give Luhan a small peck on his cheeks and walks towards her Room . 

Luhan sighed . "Sorry mom", Luhan mumbled . 

......................

Luhan enter the bedroom and saw Jongin already sleeping . Luhan walks towards the bed and lie down on the bed . Luhan look at Jongin muscular back and realize that the kid that always play with him has grown up and he becomes more mature . 

"I miss the old you..", Luhan said before close his eyes . 

Jongin could hear well the words that Luhan said . "I'm sorry Luhan to drag you along at this complicated relationship..", Jongin thought . 

 


"Morning my two beloved sons ", Their mom said while giving them a smile . 

"Morning mom!", Luhan says happily while Jongin just walk towards the table . 

"Jonginnie~ why you didn't greet me?", She said while making some pouts . Jongin rolled his eyes . 

"Morning mom..", he said casually . "You're too old for pouts..", he said and eating the sandwich.

"YAH! I'm just forty-six years old! It's not that old.. Right Luhan?", She said while looking at the confuse Luhan .

"Ah...yes..", he said and smiled . 

"See I told you..", She said while taking a sip of coffee . 

"Whatever mom..", Jongin said and continue eating . 

After the breakfast Jongin and Luhan bid their goodbye to their mom because they will go to school and their mom will go to Busan for three days . 

When they were walking someone approaching them . 

"Um...excuse me..", someone said with a soft tone . 

Luhan and Jongin turn around and saw a cute looking girl behind them with a shy smile that formed on her pink lips . 

"M-my n-name is Son Na-Eun..", She said while looking shyly at Jongin . 

"W-we are in the-the same school..", she stuttered and her face is becoming so red . 

Jongin and Luhan just stay quiet and wait for the girl to finish her words . 

"K-kai sunbae..D-do you want g-go out date with m-me?" she said while looking straight at Jongin . 

Luhan doesn't know why but he felt like his heart being stabbed . 

 

 

 


Author Note 

hohohohoho~~ new character~ 

i hope you like her~ xD

i didn't hate Naeun and i'm not her fans (not a big fans of A PINK ) i just though that she was perfect for this role~ 

you know the role....

and to anotheruser i will granted your wished~ xDDDD

*Spoiler * Luhan will jealous....

 

Please stick with me until the end~~! 

I LOVE YOU!!! -LOL- 

 

New Character > Son Naeun