Luhan : Date Mission Part II

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

 

Silence.

And now I’m totally a dead meat, how can there be an announcement at this moment? Is God punishing me right now?

I tried to think my best excuse at this moment and like always I will give a weird answer. “Oh...Something comes out! I need to go now… talk to you later!” I was the best actor in the world.

I smile, seem like my idea is not bad at all. When I want to end the call suddenly he said something.

“You have sauce on your lips...”

Oh God.

I am shocked and look at him immediately and saw that he already looking at me. I gasped and end the call quickly before walking away from the restaurant.

“Luhan! Why you have always been such a fool!! “, I scream inside my head while knocking my head several times with my bare hand. Wait? Bare hand? Holy Poo! I forgot that stupid hand gloves! Don’t tell me that I have to get inside that Restaurant again! No just no! Why my life is always being so difficult?

Ah, forget about that stupid hand glove I would buy a new one next time and like I said god is punishing me right now because it really freezing outside here . I sighed heavily, how could I walk back inside the restaurant? Hell no. I know that spying over him was a really bad idea.

When I was too deep in thought, suddenly I saw my hand glove is flying over me.

Huh? I never thought that my hand glove has some kind of magic. Or is it my illusion? But there no way an illusion could feel so real. I catch my flying hand glove before I heard some chucking from someone. I look at that person and saw my lovely brother is laughing over me. My cheek suddenly becomes warm.

I just stood there like a statue until he finishes laughing and walk towards me. When he comes, he just smiles and ruffles my blonde hair like he always does.

“Bunny~ is you following me?” he said, somehow I felt like he has gone back to his own self’s. Don’t know why but it felt nice when he calls me Bunny maybe because I grown up by that nickname.

He chuckled again.

“Don’t think a wrong idea! I just p-passing by...” I stuttered a bit.

“Yeah.. Yeah.. Your right, I thought that you hate Fast Food..”, He said with lazy tone.

“I-I ugh… you win...” I give up because there no way I could lie to The Wise Kim Jong-In.

He smiles until it shows his white teeth. “So, you really were stalking over me.” He said.

“I’m not stalking! I’m just keeping you safe, that's all” I said with much confidence.

He laughs. I just look at him, dumbfounded by his action. After a few moments he stops laughing but his face is still plastered with a smile.

“Why are you laughing?”I ask him.

He smiles a little before answering my question. “Luhan do you know what my role is?” he asks me back.

I shook my head. He smiles softly.

“My role is to keep you safe and your role is to always stand beside me” he said softly, somehow I was shaken a bit by his words. He such a sweet talker, I hate it! But whenever he gives me those words, I keep giving my heart to him.

Kim Jong-In , my brother and also the one that stole my heart.


And that's how I ruined his Date with Naeun, he said that he has asked Naeun to go back to her house because he has something else to do and that something is me.

“Do you want to go somewhere?” he said.

“Huh?” I replied and blink several times. He sighed.

“Do you want to go somewhere that you really wanted?” he asks again. Somewhere? Hmm.. Ah, I knew it!

“Hangang!” I said while spreading my hand in the air.

“Hangang? Why?” he said while furrowed his eyebrow.

“Because you said a place that I wanted to go.” I said while showing him my smile.

“But we have gone there several times.” He said somehow he kind of disagree with my decision.

“Okay, fine, let’s go home.”I said bitterly. He takes a deep breath before talk again.

“Fine, let’s go” he said. I giggled softly and then, he grabs my hand and led our way to the bus.

After a short trip, we arrived at Hangang. We took a seat at a bench that facing the beautiful yet fascinating river.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

“I love River”, I said.

“Why?” he asks while his head is staring at the almost frozen river. I smile a bit.

“Because it was cool and beautiful, I love the scent too.” I said while hugging myself because of the coldness. Now I know why he didn’t want to come here because it's really cold.

He smiles sincerely.

I love his smile; no I love everything about him. He really amazing, I never know what is my fate if he gone.

“You will never leave me right?” suddenly that words escape from my mouth.

He stares at me for awhile. “Like how my family leaves me.” I continued, I have never known who my family was but the only thing that I know is they were Chinese and poor, that's what my Mother at Angel House told me. She also told me that my parent leaves me at Korea while they were heading back to China and promise to bring me back to China when they got wealthy but I know that they have forgotten about me because it has been 16 years since that day.

“I would never leave you, I promise until death comes to separate us” he said while holding my hand. I smile.

“Thank you, Hyung.” I said softly.