Protection

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

Jongin enter his bedroom that he shared with Luhan for almost 12 years. He loves to share the bedroom with Luhan because it will feel warm and comfy.

He sits on the beds and applies the medicine on his injured leg, every time he plays the football his foot will always injure and that's why he is very familiar with the injury.

Luhan enter the bedroom with all his homework and he saw Jongin apply the medicine on his legs, Luhan sighed.

"Injured again...” Luhan said while sits on the study table.

"Oh...” Kai smirk while still applies the medicine on his legs.

"You should be more careful Hyung....” Luhan said and open his biology books.

"It’s normal Hannie~ ", Kai still focuses on his legs. Luhan turned back and grab something inside his pocket and hand it over Jongin. 

"Hyung.. this..", Luhan hand over a bracelet to Jongin . Jongin look.”What is this..?” he took it and looks curiously. Luhan always gives him a present but this time the present look kind of weird.

"I buy it from the strange old man...” he said.

"What do you mean by the strange old man..?” Kai look at Luhan with a shocked expression.

"I’m just kidding.... I buy it from the mall~", Luhan gives Jongin a cute smile.

"aigoo~ this bunny~", Kai pinch Luhan cheek and chuckle from seeing Luhan close his eyes tightly when Jongin pinch his cheek.

"Now explain to me.. Why you give me a weird things~", Jongin look at Luhan that still busy rubbing his cheek.

Luhan looks at Jongin and gives him a warm smile. "The bracelet is the charm of protection...it gives you protection and make you feel safe...” Luhan smile.

Jongin freeze by Luhan words, he blinked his eyes a few times and chuckle.”I don't even know that you believe in such things~", he said.

"hyung~ they said it worked~ and I believe in magic~", Luhan pouted . 

"Whose influence you with such thing....” Kai look at the bracelet again.

"Give those things back! You really waste my money...", Luhan reached his arm to the bracelet but Jongin take it back and laughs .

"I will wear it~ ", Jongin wear the bracelet and show it to Luhan.”Satisfied bunny~", Jongin grins. 

"Ouh~ ", Luhan nodded and smiling without him noticing that he makes his cute face again. Kai just chuckles and messing the little boy hair.


7:30 AM

 

Luhan walks to Jongin and see the older boy’s still sleeping .Luhan takes a deep breath and pokes his brother stomach. 

"Hyung...you need to wash up now~", Luhan said and softly tap Jongin shoulder .No movement.

Luhan rolled his eyes. 

"Hyung! We will be late! ", Luhan raise his voice. No movement. 

"HYUNG!! “ Luhan shakes his brother's body roughly. Finally, there a movement from Kai, he opens his eyes and takes the pillow beside him and hugs it and sleep again.

Luhan takes a deep breath again.

"HYUNG!! PLEASE WAKE UP! YOU NEED TO WASH NOW OR WE'LL BE LATE!!!", Luhan shake Kai body again .

"Stop making noise Luhan I have waked........” Kai said lazily, he get up and take his towel and go to the bathroom.

After a few minutes later, Jongin go out of the bathroom and wear his uniform and go down to the dining room as he seen Luhan eating a piece of bread alone. 

"Did mom and dad go to the overseas again~", Kai said, Luhan raised his chin. 

"Oh...", his voice almost whisper .

"Osaka?” Kai sits in front of Luhan .

"No, New York...", Luhan said and drink a cup of tea .

"Always with the business...", Kai said and eat the bread . Luhan just silent and eat silently because he knows that Kai is angry right now. 

After the "cold" breakfast they walk towards the school. 

Luhan still silent, he scares that he might be scolded by his hyung because Kai is not in the mood right now.

"Luhan...", Kai called Luhan name .Luhan looks at him .

"Oh...", he replies .

"Talk to me...” Kai said and look at Luhan . Luhan blushed.

"W-what..?” Luhan said with an awkward voice .Kai chuckles.

"Nothing~ you just cute~ ", Kai said and put his hand on the pocket .Luhan blinked a few times .Kai smiles and put his arm on Luhan petite body.

"Let’s go!” Kai said, Luhan just stare at Kai and smile. "He’s in the mood right now ", Luhan thought and a smile.