Bunny

Falling In Love With My Own Brother!

"Jongin-ah~ come here~", said Mrs. Kim with a soft tone.

"Yes~ mom!” said Jongin while running towards his mother and leave all his toys that he just play a few minutes ago. 

When he reaches at his mother, he saw a cute petite boy beside his mother .Jongin become more confuse and look at his mother's face .His mother just smiles and hold Jongin shoulder .

"Jongin-ah~ this is your brother Luhan he was 5 years old....” said his mother while caressing her only child's cheek with her soft hand.

"My brother?", Jongin look at his mother once again and take a few glances at Luhan that just silent all the time.His mother just nodded . Jongin walk towards Luhan and look at his face. Luhan has a milky skin, pink pouty lips and big round eyes.

"Bunny!!” Jongin shout.

Luhan looks at him. Jongin put his hand on Luhan shoulder and smile widely.

"You so cute like bunny! ", Jongin said and that makes Luhan blush so hard .

"Hello my name is Kim Jongin! You call me Jongin! And I will call you bunny because you so cute!", Jongin said and smile at Luhan that just stare at him . 

"Jongin-ah~ from now on...You must protect Luhan because you're his brother.... okay~", His mother said. 

"! I will take care of Lulu! ", Jongin said and look at Luhan ."Right?",Jongin said to Luhan and that make Luhan shock by his sudden question.

"Eh? Oh...", Luhan blink his eyes a few times before looking down .

"Ah! You so cuteeeee!!!” Jongin said before giving Luhan a tight hug.

It was the best day Jongin ever had because he got a brother that will play with him and he will not bored anymore. Because Jongin was the only child in Kim family he always alone by himself in the big house ,his parent always busy with their business and that make Jongin sad because he alone at the house and stay with the maid that definitely bored to talk to . And because of that Jongin parent make a decision to add a new member of the Kim family so Jongin will not alone anymore. 


After that, his mother leaves them alone and goes straight to the kitchen to make a dinner. 

"Bunny! You will sleep with me today and forever! "Jongin said with his happy voice.

"W-why?", finally Luhan spoke and look at Jongin with his confuse face.

"Hehe! Because I want my brother to always stay on my sideee~~", Jongin said while caressing Luhan hair . Luhan just silent and blushing by Jongin action.

"kekeke~!! ouh~ let's ride bicycle! ", said Jongin while pulling Luhan .

"Jongin-ah~ Luhan is tired~ let him sleep! ", said Jongin mom while cutting the carrot in the kitchen .

"B-but! I want to play with him!",Jongin pouts .

"Kim Jong-In~", his mother glare at him.

"Ahh! alright~ I will show him our bedroom~", said Jongin, sulking with his mother.”Let’s go Luhannie~",Jongin hold Luhan hand and brought him upstairs .Luhan just silent and follow Jongin.

...

"Bunny this is our room~ mom will call a maid to arrange all your things here!” said Jongin while showing Luhan the room.”You can rest here~ we will play later okay! ", Jongin gives Luhan a kiss on his chubby cheek, Luhan wide his eyes and stare at Jongin with his blushing face.”hehehe~! See you later bunny!",Jongin waves and close the door .

Luhan blinked a few times and start thinking, how can that guy being so friendly towards him? They just met a few hours ago .He sighed and looks around at the room. The Kim family really rich, Luhan thought .He walks towards the bed and sit on it .He plays with his own finger and sighed. He lay on the bed and close his eyes, he decides to take a light nap.

..........

"Lu-ha-nie", he felt someone call his name, he opens his eyes slowly and saw Jongin stare at him.

"W-what-", Luhan get up quickly and look at Jongin with his wide eyes .

Jongin laughs.

"Bunny~no needs to be so shocked! I’m not a monster~ let's go we need to eat dinner now~", Jongin pull Luhan arm .

"H-hyung...w-what times is it...” Luhan look at Jongin ,Jongin turn back to face up with Luhan .

"WHAAA!! Did you just call me HYUNG! Whoa! I’m so happy!!!” Jongin hug Luhan tightly while jumping happily .Luhan can't help but laughs by his "brother" action.

Since then, Luhan become more comfortable with the family and always play with Jongin. After a few days later Luhan has been sent to the kindergarten same with Jongin .But on the first day he has been bullied by his classmate.

"Yah! Pretty boy! Gives us your money!” the ones with fatty body push Luhan, and all the gang is corner around Luhan .Luhan just silent.

"Are you dumb!?” say one of them .Luhan tears are rolling down through his cheek .He crying.

"Look, someone is crying....” they

"YAHHH!!!DON'T YOU DARE TO BULLY MY BROTHER YOU STUPID!", Jongin scream and running towards Luhan , he hugs Luhan to calm him .

"If you dare to bully him again I will curse you to become a fatty like a pig in the future!!", Jongin glare at them before they leave .

"Bunny! Are you alright!” Jongin questioning Luhan that still crying. Luhan nodded as his nose become so red.

"That stupid guy! I will punch them if I saw them again!” Jongin said with anger.

"H-Hyung...I’m a-alright..." Luhan said.

"Luhannie~i promise! I will become much stronger to protect you!” that was the words that Luhan will remember in his entire life.

Over the few days, weeks, months and years Luhan and Jongin become so close.


2012

"KAI! KAI! KAI! KAI!", the fan chant is echoed at the field as they saw their favorite athlete Kim Jong-In ,yes, Jongin pen name was Kai and he was the hottest guy in his school . He smart, good at sport and was the king of dancing in his school.

At this time Jongin struggling to win the football trophy for his team .He has to make the second goal so they can't tie with the rival teams. And then, Jongin kick the ball and it goes into the opponent's goal .Screaming! All the girls are screaming towards their heroes Kim Jong-In.

"WHAAA!! KAI! OPPA! IS THE BESSSTT!!!” the girls still screaming.

But on the corner, Luhan is watching his Hyung victory .He smiles and looks at his watch.

"GOSH! It's almost late! ", Luhan mumbled and turn back but then "BANG!" he accidentally struck at the pole that behind him.

"awwww~!! Why I’m so careless....", he mumbled and rub his nose before leaves the field and going back to his class to take his bag and leave the school . Jongin and Luhan always going back home together but not today because Luhan knows that his brother will celebrate the victory with his teams.

When he walks into his class, he could hear that someone is calling his name .He looks back and saw Jongin is running towards him.

"H-hyung...” Luhan look so shock.”What are you doing here? You supposed to celebrate your victory with your friends...” Luhan said.

"No~ I can't because it's has let you know and I’m scared that something will happen to you~", Jongin said while looking at Luhan.

"hyung~i can take care of myself...", Luhan said without realizing that he has pouts cutely .Jongin smile and messing with Luhan hair.

"You so cute...” Jongin said and hold Luhan hand.”Let’s go bunny~", Jongin said and walk. Luhan just blushes.


I know the first chappie is bored...T.T

And i'm bit late too update this...please forgive meee~~!! hehehe~! xD