chapter nine;

Every Time You Go

 

 

“You should stop, Sehun.” Chanyeol sat next to him. They were in the dorms everyone was asleep but the two of them.

 

“Stop what?”

 

“Stop everything with Miyoung. I’m surprised no one else knows your little thing for her, it’s so obvious.”

 

 

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about.” He stuttered.

 

 

“Yes, you do, so just leave them alone.”

 

 

Sehun’s phone beeped, her name appeared on the screen; he had received a text from her. Chanyeol looked down at his phone, shaking his head.

 

 

“If you know what’s right, stop talking to her so much. And if you don’t I’ll tell Luhan.” He got up, leaving back to his room. He unlocked his phone, reading the text, Luhan still wasn’t home. He couldn’t go, Chanyeol would find out. Last thing he needed was his secret exposed.

 

 

‘Just do what you do, write. I’m going to sleep; I’ll see you later maybe.’ He texted her before turning off his phone, it was true; he needed to stop stressing over her.

 

 

She re-read the text with a sigh, lately that’s all she had been doing. She sent him a reply to that text but he hasn’t replied for the past three days. Luhan hasn’t come by, and her friends were threatening to go to the dorms.

 

 

“Just leave it, this won’t work.” She squirmed in her seat; they were dragging her to a club. She told them that the boys would kill her if they found out, but they were still taking her, she needed this, they said.

 

 

They arrived at the old club, Poison. She looked around; nothing was interesting her, especially since Luhan was still in Korea. She sat down at the bar, ordering a martini.

 

 

“Not drinking tonight, I see.” She turned her head to see Shinwoo. “I thought I would never hear or see you again.”

 

 

“Shinwoo-sshi…”

 

 

“I’m glad to see you too.” He put an arm around her. They sat there for a while, not talking, just drinking. “Do you want to go for a walk? Maybe talk?” He got up from the seat, holding out his hand for her to take. She walked past his hand leading the way.

 

 

They walked slowly, taking their time through the crowded place. When she bumped into some she looked up, but it wasn’t the person that she bumped into that caught her attention. It was Luhan. She was close to running up to him, giving him a hug and kiss, telling him that she missed him; and he should come home. But she saw him being followed by two girls; he seemed to actually like the attention. She grabbed a hold of Shinwoo’s hand, getting them out of there immediately.

 

 

“Did you know that guy? You were looking at him for a while…”

 

 

“That was my ex-boyfriend.” She shook her head. “We just broke up.” And she meant it, she had to mean it. 

 

 

“Does that mean you’re available?”

 

 

“I’m all yours.” She smirked as she pulled him close.

 

 

##

 

Sehun was waiting for Miyoung to come home from where ever she was. He had been spamming her with text. He was pacing back and forth, worried sick. He heard some laughing by a guy, he was carrying some girl. She whispered in his ear, when he looked up he saw Sehun.

 

 

“A guy?” She said aloud, coming to her senses, that’s when Sehun realized it, was Miyoung, in some random guys’ arms. She got out of the bridal style hold, “Luhan! If that’s you, I have a new boyfriend! Please leave.”

 

“Miyoung, it’s me, Sehun.” He approached her, keeping an eye on the guy behind her.

 

“Sehun? What are you doing here? I thought we weren’t friends anymore.” She hugged him. He stood still, he didn’t know what to do; he had never dealt with a drunk Miyoung before.

 

“Miyoung, who is that?” He asked about Shinwoo.

 

“Luhan and I broke up, that’s Shinwoo; my new boyfriend.”

 

He looked over at Shinwoo, sizing him up, but in the end he ended up asking him to leave saying it wasn’t a good time right now. He left kissing her goodbye; Sehun had to keep himself from pushing him away from her.

 

“What happened?” Sehun tucked her into bed.

 

“I saw Luhan with some girls at Poison. I-I think he’s really cheating on me, I’ve been texting him and everything but he doesn’t return them.” She cried. “He hasn’t been sleeping here. Everything is done.”

 

“Miyoung… you don’t know that…”

 

“Sehun, can you stop talking? Can you please lie down next to me?” She requested, he hesitated, but soon crawled onto her bed lying on Luhan’s side. “Thank you.” She smiled closing her eyes drifting to sleep. 

 

 

 

fbdiusiokmfc. updated. thanks for the comments. 

I want your opinion who you think she's good with.