chapter twelve;

Every Time You Go

 

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun lay down next to Miyoung; she was lying outside of her apartment complex in the snow.

 

 

“Thinking.” She sighed, Sehun saw her sneak away from the guys that were hanging out with Luhan in their apartment.

 

 

“You’re going to get pneumonia thinking out here.” He fixed himself so he was a little closer. The earliest and worst snow storm was occurring right now, which wasn’t normal since snow wouldn’t last this long in early November.

 

 

“Good, it would be better than giving Luhan the first four installments of my book.”

 

 

“The last one is coming out soon, isn’t it?”

 

 

“In two weeks, I haven’t told him yet, well I couldn’t. He doesn’t come around often as you would think.”

 

 

Sehun stared blankly up at the sky, thinking about what Luhan had said a while back.

 

 

“She’s going to break up with me. I know it.” He shook his head.

 

 

“How would you know?”

 

 

“She’s been distancing herself, she’s always busy too.”

 

 

“You do that to her, yet you haven’t broken up with her.” Sehun snapped.

 

 

Sehun watched as Luhan continued to distance himself, today was probably the most they had interacted for the past few months until Miyoung disappeared. Luhan didn’t seem to notice, or mind.

 

 

Sehun inched closer, little by little until their bodies were barely touching. He could hear her ragged breath. His hand slowly moved towards her bare hands, which was actually worrying him.

 

 

“What are you doing out here!?” Chen called out; Sehun snatched back his hand quickly.

 

 

“N-nothing!” Sehun called out getting up, he offered a hand to Miyoung, but she just laid there.  “I’ll stay out here for a while more, just until Miyoung comes inside.” Sehun continued. Chen went back inside, looking at Miyoung weirdly.

 

 

 

##

 

 

“My existence doesn’t matter to him.” She was lying down, staring blankly at the wall. “I’m here sick and after all the calls and messages he hasn’t come by.” She sighed, grabbing a hold of his hand. He had pulled up a chair to sit by her rather than lying like they usually do.

 

 

“I’m here though.” He said hopeful.

 

 

“But you’re not the same.” She let go of his hand and got the medicine from the nightstand, drinking it all in one gulp. “But thank you Sehun.”

 

 

“Yeah, no problem.” He looked down, sighing heavily. He sat there watching Miyoung drift in and out of it. “You know, I’m stupid. I encourage you to keep this relationship with Luhan and I do the same with Luhan. But you are obviously suffering the most.” He was close to her face, his hand caressing her cheek.

 

 

“Luhan, is that you?” Her eyes were still closed, she grabbed onto his hand.

 

 

“Miyoung…” Luhan began before he was interrupted.

 

 

“Luhan, I missed you. I’ve been missing you, we need to talk.” She bit her lip. “But before we talk, let me just do this.” She pulled him closer, her eyes barely open when she pressed her lips against his. He tried to pull away put she pulled him in closer.

 

 

He stopped struggling and gave in. He couldn’t lie, he really did feel something. Was it guilt? Was it love? Was it lust? He didn’t know. But her lips were soft and her cold nose was slightly pressed against his making chills go down his spine. He smiled, at least he knew what it was like to kiss her, but still, she thought he was Luhan.