chapter three;

Every Time You Go

 

 

‘I want to be with him. I have to keep on reminding myself that. I always think that, especially when he leaves, he never gives me the exact time when he’s going to come back. He comes for a few days, not telling me. I have to hear from some fansite.’ She typed quickly, she was about to go out.

 

Her friends noticed her sadness, they always did, and taking her out would be the best. She wore a black skirt with a white blouse. She only brought her credit card, putting it in her skirt’s pocket. She would need to have some money for the cab ride home.

 

“We’re going to a new place,” One of her friend’s told her once she got into the taxi, “It just opened actually, it will be fun.” She assured her, trying to make her forget a little.

 

When they arrived at Poison it was still early, not too crowded. Miyoung was already getting drinks bought for her, the guys would wink her way. She would gladly take them, downing it within a few seconds.

 

“Would you like to dance?” A guy yelled over the music, she took his hand, not caring. The light was making his hair color look like Luhan’s she noticed, if Luhan were here, he would make sure she didn’t drink too much. She kissed the guy, she didn’t know why, but she just did.

 

They were lying on her bed, nothing was happening, nothing had happened. They were both sleeping. When she woke up the next morning, she began to wonder why she was fully clothed, as well as the stranger next to her.

 

“Excuse me.” She softly shook the guy’s shoulder. “Hello?” She shook it a little harder. He inhaled deeply, his eyes opening slowly.

 

“Oh.” He sat up a little too fast; their foreheads clashing with one another, both of them were clutching their foreheads in pain.

 

“What are you still doing here? Guys usually leave after the night.” She complained.

 

“Well, you wanted to continue…” He coughed. “But I said no, you were too drunk, I didn’t want to be a mistake, you know?”

 

She nodded, a little embarrassed. “I also kind of wanted to know you more, not be another one night stand.” He placed his hand on her cheek. “My name is Shinwoo, what about you?”

 

“My name is Miyoung, and I’m sorry. I was probably a huge mess last night. I don’t want you to remember me like that.”

 

“Nah, it’s okay. Well I have to go,” He said looking at the clock, he also took the post-it’s and pen lying on her nightstand and wrote down his number.

 

“I’ll walk you to the door.” She followed him out of the room. They quickly said their goodbyes, even kissing.  

 

As soon as she closed the door there was a knock, all the guys were there, and by guys EXO-K.

 

“How can you cheat on Luhan!?” Chanyeol yelled as he walked in.

 

“That wasn’t…” She began to defend herself.

 

“Don’t even try, we saw you two kiss. Luhan is like a brother to us, we have to tell.” Kai interjected.

 

“No. Don’t.” Sehun said all of a sudden. “People have needs, Luhan can’t fulfill them, just let it go.” He sat down on her sofa.

 

“He came last week, didn’t that help!?” Baekhyun yelled.

 

“He didn’t even tell me he was in Korea; I had to find out by a fansite.” She ran into her room.

 

The guys sat there, awkwardly, trying how they would talk to her. They saw them the time they came by, but they had guessed that they would meet up. But knowing they didn’t actually made them feel bad for her. 

 

 

 

jbvhfidsjoib updated~ ^^ 

thanks for all the comments guise~ ;u;