chapter fourteen;

Every Time You Go

 

 

 

“I’m losing faith.” She looked at the calendar; it had been over a year since that day on the bench with Sehun.

 

 

“Don’t, your feelings haven’t changed, why would his?” Her friend tried to comfort her.

 

 

“Because Hyoyoung, it’s been like a year. On New Year’s Eve, it’ll show I’m pathetic for waiting for another guy, even though I said I wasn’t going to wait anymore. I thought Sehun would be different, I though he wouldn’t keep me waiting like Luhan.”

 

 

“You suddenly left his best friend for him, wouldn’t you feel pressured?”

 

 

“What if I pressured him too much? After I kissed him, he seemed so disinterested.”

 

 

“Well, that’s his lost, when we leave for London on New Year’s Day, that’s going to be a new start. We’ll go out, get drunk, and meet new guys. Everything will fit into place later on.”

 

 

“Hopefully, now you have to go home, spend Christmas weekend with your mom.”

 

 

“What about you?”

 

 

“I spent last Christmas alone, another year won’t kill me.” She slightly pushed Hyoyoung.

 

 

“Okay, I’ll see you the day after Christmas to give you your present okay?”

 

 

“As will I.” She smiled. She watched her leave before going into her room and changing into some raggedy sweats and a tee. It felt weird, not having twelve guys crammed in her apartment in a year. But most of all, Sehun being over.

 

 

It was pushing midnight, the movie marathon of the usual Christmas movies were on when the doorbell rang. She got up to look through the peephole but something was covering it, it looked like a present. She opened the door to see someone holding a huge wrapped box.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“It’s nice to hear your voice again…” He placed the box down, Sehun placed the box down. “I have a special delivery for Miyoung?”

 

 

“Um, that’s me of course.”

 

 

“Well it’s nice to meet you, I’m Sehun.” He held out his hand, she looked at him weirdly. “Remember what I said nearly a year ago? If we had met under different circumstances…”

 

 

She stepped up closer to him and began to lightly hit him, “It’s been over a year, you jerk! I’ve been waiting for you and here you come with a huge box introducing yourself!?”

 

 

“Okay, fine, let’s just do this then.” He pulled her in close and kissed her. “I’ve wanted this for so long.” He said between kisses. “I promise, I swear, I will never keep you waiting again. I just needed time to fix my friendship with Luhan.” He kissed her once more. “I love you; please tell me you still feel the same.”

 

 

“I do, Sehun. I do.” She smiled, kissing him, her hands rubbing his back.

 

 

“What’s in the box by the way?” She asked, they were lying on the sofa, tangled together.

 

 

“All of my love.” He smiled, kissing her once more. 

 

 

"You're so cheesy." She smiled, laying her head on his chest. 

 

 

 

htgrfdsbhtr. the end~ :3