chapter ten;

Every Time You Go

 

 

 

“I’ve been saving up money.” Miyoung whispered to Sehun, breaking the silence. They had laid there both awake looking at one another for the past ten minutes.

 

“For what?” He asked curiously.

 

“You forgot? Publishing my diaries into a book, I know that it’s what I want now.”

 

“What about Luhan?”

 

“I actually didn’t tell him that I wanted to break up yet. But I know that before, if we do, he needs to read it.” She pulled up the blankets to her chin.

 

“Shinwoo, that’s the same guy from before isn’t he?”

 

“Yeah, he is. I don’t even know, we were just supposed to talk but I saw Luhan and…” He could see the tears begin to form; he hesitated, raising his hand to wipe her eyes.

 

“You’re such a good friend.” She hid her face in the blankets. Sehun lightly sighed; he didn’t want to be just a friend.

 

“I think I should leave… Luhan could come home.” He began to sit up, but she grabbed a hold of his arm lightly.

 

“He doesn’t come home anymore. If he ever does, he would probably do it to pack up his stuff and leave me, for good. Sehun, please don’t leave me as well. No one understands me like you.”

 

‘Of course no one understands me like you, it’s because I love you. I would do anything for you…’ He wanted to say, but instead he lay back down next to her. She drifted off to sleep holding onto his arm, he slid his arm out of her grasp, going outside her room.

 

He took out his cell phone, calling Luhan would be good right now. They needed to talk, he answered, a little groggy; he kept on asking who it was.

 

“Luhan, its Sehun.” He had to reiterate at least five times.

 

“Sehun! How are you!? I haven’t talked to you in a while.” He said happily.

 

“Luhan, it’s Miyoung, she needs you now.” He tried to keep himself from yelling at the drunken Luhan. “She misses you.”

 

“She misses me?” His voice softened.

 

“She said that you haven’t been home in awhile, she wishes to see you soon.” Sehun didn’t want to do this. Get them on good boyfriend/girlfriend terms. He wanted Miyoung to himself; but he knew that deep down inside, she would want to see Luhan at the end of the day rather than his best friend. “You should come soon when you sober up.” Sehun hung up, running his hand through his hair.

 

He walked back into the room to, sitting next to her, he watched her for a while. She really wasn’t the girl she used to be, maybe if he had met her first everything would have been different, but everyone says that. If he had met her first, she would have still met Luhan. He got up, kissed her forehead lightly before leaving the apartment completely.

 

##

 

“Where have you been?” Suho asked when he saw Sehun sneak inside; he got the attention of Chanyeol immediately.

 

“I was at a friends’ house.” He wasn’t lying, Miyoung was a friend.

 

“Which friend?” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow.

 

“Um, just an old friend.” He nodded.

 

“Well I think that old friend has a name.”

 

“His name is DaeJung, yeah; he used to go to my school.” Chanyeol didn’t believe a word. Chanyeol followed him to his room, slamming the door close.

 

“How many times do I need to tell you!? Stay away from Miyoung, she’s still Luhan’s girlfriend last time I checked.” Chanyeol scolded him.

 

“When did you suddenly began to act like a Hyung? She was upset last night, maybe if you talk to her as much as I do, you would know she saw Luhan at a club last night, with girls. And you know how he acts in China, so don’t defend him.” Sehun snapped.

 

“What’s going on in there? I’m trying to sleep.” Kai complained knocking on the door. Chanyeol left, bumping into Kai. “What’s his problem?”

 

“Nothing, just go back to sleep.” He closed the door. 

 

 

 

updated~ :3 

how do you like the story so far? honestly! c: 

i really do you enjoy it all together though...

thanks for the comments ;u;