chapter six;

Every Time You Go

 

 

 

“I’m going to stay in Korea for a while.” Luhan announced when he was helping her make breakfast. She wasn’t expecting that. “We are planning our comeback, so we are staying here for a while.”  

 

She nodded her head, fixing up the food on the table. He was basically inviting himself to with her at times like this, not caring what she thought. Boyfriends and Girlfriends live together like this a lot; that’s what he thought. She didn’t like it though, him inviting himself to stay. It was her apartment, not theirs. She of course didn’t want to say anything, she didn’t want another fight.

 

She sat down silently, picking at the food here and there as he watched her. “Do you want me to stay over?” Luhan broke the silence. She looked up, not saying anything just yet.

 

“It’s not that, it’s just that, even with you staying how are you going to get here? And wouldn’t it be too stressful?”

 

“I would do anything to see you.” He looked her straight in the eyes; he looked away to eat some more.

 

##

 

“How is Luhan?” SooJi asked them as they were shopping. They had planned to hang out way before Luhan said he was going to move in for the time being, so he was stuck at home.  

 

“He’s fine, I guess. He’s moving.” She looked through a rack of jeans.

 

“Moving in? Like moving in, moving in?” She raised an eyebrow. She had always thought that he would move in seriously before he left for China to debut.

 

“No, I meant the way he always stays over when he comes back.” She shrugged.

 

They looked around, buying one or two things. When they ran into Luhan and Sehun, okay ran into would be the wrong phrase, more like noticing the boys following them. They walked together awkwardly; Luhan suggesting Sehun could take SooJi to get some ice cream while the two have a proper date.

 

“Why did you follow me? I told you I was going to be with SooJi…”

 

He didn’t answer, he just continued holding onto her hand. What if Sehun had told him, all the guys, even Yonghwa? She cleared . “Luhan, stop.” She stood still, not wanting to go any further.  “Are you okay?”

 

“I’m fine, but I was thinking maybe we could go and get some new blankets. I really don’t like the ones I put in the wash the other night.” She tried to brush it off, the weird vibe she was getting from him. But she just couldn’t. “I also planned for a dinner at the house with all the guys.” He smiled; she tried to smile as well.

 

‘Why do I hate this? He’s here, I should be happy; but I’m not. He’s bringing his friends once again, to cover up his presence even though he is here… Or was, he said he was going to the dorms to get some things; it’s been two hours.’

 

Luhan was at a bar, with a few girls. He didn’t mean to get distracted but he did. He knew this was wrong, but she had been acting weird lately, and the covers on her bed; they still made him frustrated. Knowing another guy had kissed her and touched her made him angry.

 

She sat there, not eating while the other guys did, waiting for at least one text from Luhan. Sehun looked over at her; he could help but pity her. He watched as she went back into her bedroom, he finished up what he was eating and went into her room, seeing she was writing. Lately, she had been writing more and more. 

 

 

jhfbudsoilv. updated~ 

thanks for le comments ;o; 

vbifdusofv <3