Best friend and Him *smile*

Twilight saga NEW WORLD

 vv*Your POV*

 

When the teacher leaves i stared at the guy and smirk “I hate you so much L.joe!” I said he walked toward me and said “If you hate me.... So hurry up and finished the job so we both can go home. By the way i don’t like you either” I pouted while grabbed a towel started cleaning the wall.

 

-1 hour later-

 

I’m a vampire and so i don’t really get tired. I saw L.joe’s sitting there he look really tired i guess rich people never work like him can’t do this. So i walked up to him “Do you want some water?” I asked with a smile “Thanks” he said i guess he too tired to argue. I walked out side and went the nearest mini mart and bought him a bottle of ice water. Why i care about him? Oh right i’m a human i have a heart yes 5% count too.

 

When i got back the electricity was off. Suddenly i hear a girl scream so i went to find her and it leaded me to the art class... Oh there maybe a girl lost here and L.joe brought her here i think.

 

When i got in i only saw L.joe and he looks scare.... “Did you scream?” I asked hold my laugher. “Nope!” he lied. Even i don’t understand what he thinking but i always if a person lie. “Oh really?” I smirk suddenly i hear screams making L.joe ran up “ You know i scream before but this time it’s not me” I sigh and took out my phone and show it’s to him” Dude it’s only my ring tone” i said and giggle “ Well you’re ring tone just really weird” I igore him It’s my aunt Alice yeah i change my tone cuz she always bring me bad news so that why.

 

You: Hello?

Alice: Annie is going to stay with you.

You: Really? (Jumping with joy)

Alice: Yeah she’s going to be with you this whole year

You: And her parents know about this?

Alice: Yeah you should know that her parent is Korean. And her parents trust you so they are okay with it.

You: So when is she coming?

Alice: She just got on the plane.

You: Okay! Bye. Love you

Alice: Bye.

 

I hung up and i saw L.joe a sleep i think he’s freezing. I took off my jacket and wrapped around him. I feel like i’m the boy and he is the girl. Weird “I’m cold” He shaking. I feel something in me i want to help but i my body are not warm at all. I started getting closer to him i shouldn’t suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and said “Thanks!” I sigh I’m sorry i wish i could give you harm I started hugging him back. I think i’m falling for you L.joe....

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

I’m not a sleep actually. I hugged i can’t feel in her body at all but i feel warm when she’s near... I hugged her tighter and “Don’t let go” she smile when i peek “ Yes i won’t” I smile. ____ I think i’m in love with you.... When i love someone i love her forever Even it’s only its a few day. Hope that you feel the same way....

 


Hope you love it!!! When i wrote this i was listen to a really lovely songs......

 

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! <3