Once she awakens..

Deleted Memories..

Jang Wooyoungs POV;

Kim Myungsoo.. What the hell are you doing here?

".What are you doing here? Arent you supposed to be in the US, isnt that where you went after you left her" I say through gritted teeth.

 "what does it look like, I'm here to see my girlfriend" he responds all confidently.

I have to clench both fists in order to restrain from punching him in the face and telling him off. 

"Yaah, Myungsoo ssi. Jieun is not your girlfriend anymore if you forgot." I respond calmly

"Who said?! it's not like she's your girlfriend. plus I doubt a wimp like you could ever manage to get one" Myungsoo yells right in my face.

That's it. I bolt upright and by heights' advantage im looking down at him.

"listen to me, for I will only say this once. YOU KIM MYUNGSOO , it was you that broke Jieun beyond repair so we thought at least. I was there for her while you fleed the country sleeping around. It was me who helped her smile again after we thought you stole that smile forever " I continue, "she's not yours and she will never be ever again, not if I can help it . I love this girl, more than I can describe and if you try to take her away from me, I'm sorry but that won't do and you better believe I won't be paying for your funeral!!"

-----------------------------

Kim Taeyeons POV;

After my rest, I rushed to the hospital for any news on Jieun. but once I arrive I see Wooyoung and a familiar boy practically killing each other.

I was forced to break up the fight, once I saw the boys' bloody face that's when I knew.. Kim Myungsoo.

The son of Kim Loona, my fathers new spouse.. the reason of my parents' divorce..

" GET OUT!" I yell at the top of my lungs. He tries to protest but the hospital security have become aware of the racket and drag him out of the room. 

*a couple hours after the incident later* 

while in a restless sleep, I hear a sound coming from the hospital bed. this sends me to bolt upright in seconds.

And once I see her, my heart freezes. Lee Jieun, awake and breathing!

 "Doctor. Doctor!!" I yell out, my voice still hoarse from the nap. 

I see Jieun just staring at me with frustration and after the doctors do their assessment, they tell me that Lee Jieun is finally fully conscious and they will be bringing her food right away.

  "Jieun-ah.. you're finally awake.. how are you okay?! are y--?" my questions fall short when I see the confusion in Jieuns face. and then my suspicions are confirmed. 

" excuse me.. where am I ? who are.. you? and who am .. I?" Jieun asks in a weary voice. 

hearing those words make a billion years pool up in my eyes and can feel millions of needles poking at my heart..

Jieun, can't remember me. Cant remember anything..

her memory has been..Deleted. 

---------------------------------------------

Authors Note;

Yes, I know.. i have been making these chapters very short.. but believe me the next one is a decent sized chapter~ LOL please subscribe if you havent already and read to the end(: thank you all soo much for supporting me so well these past couple days (: ill try my best and ill update soon~!