Losing It..

Deleted Memories..

Kim Myungsoo POV:

I awaken and a great rush of pain hits my temples greeting me all at once and I feel myself tremble. The left side of my body hasn't hurt and ached this bad in my life. Glancing over I see a gauze bandage strip wrapped around my wound several times with stains of blood seeping through the fabric. 
 
The memories of the incident circle around my head I feel anger rushing up in me and the image of Hara flashes through my mind and I am so angered I let out a scream. The scream affects my whole body with pain and the voice I let out feels unfamiliar and it seems as if it doesn't even seem to belong to me. 
 
I look around the room I am laying in and I realize that it isn't the same concrete room I was rotting in for days, instead I am placed in a fresh smelling white room and I hear the beeps of the oxygen and heart rate machine placed beside me. I must be in the hospital, but what happened to Hara and the guards? How did I manage to get here, who saved me? Questions flood my mind but I have no answers to any of them. When suddenly the door cracks open and someone steps in. 
 
"Lee Jieun..?"

Lee Jieun POV:
 
I scream and I kick while I try to escape from being dragged away from 2 men in white and red uniforms. I don't seem to have enough strength to get away and I let myself go limp as they bring me out of the building. I see Hara on a stretcher getting rolled away and I feel the urge to run over and stab her in the heart, but I restrain the need to.
 
I get questioned by the police about the treatment we received from Hara and the guards, why I attacked her, what I could've done to her to urge her to do such a thing. I was not blamed for anything that happened and I was fortunate enough to be let off the hook.
 
I wobble out of the police station escorted by the same men that pulled me out of the concrete building I almost died in. They seat  me gently in the car and we ride in silence and they take me to a mental hospital. I let my mouth open and I stare at them in disbelief. They pat my back to comfort me.
 
"Don't worry Ms.Lee.. you are just here for therapy. You won't need to stay the night at all." one of the men say with a composed tone.
 
I glare at him but I mange to nod and we make our way into the eerie looking hospital. Once we arrive inside the main part of the building, a sight of mentally handicapped and pure insane people greet me. As we walk a girl runs up to me and tries my face off. Fortunately the guards shove her off of me and my mouth is once again left ajar as I stare at her in horror but I am urged to walk forward to the therapy room. 
 
Upon entering the room, the men finally leave the room after informing me my unnie will be the one to pick me up after the session and if anything goes wrong to call her. I still have a strong feeling of guilt towards Taeyeon unnie for what I did to her earlier. The day has been so long it feels like everything happened days ago. The therapist finally breaks the silence and my secluded thinking spree. 
 
"So Miss Jieun.. tell me about yourself.." 
 
Are you kidding me..?

Jang Wooyoung POV:

I received kick after kick and heavy beatings from the men surrounding me. I feel myself coughing out blood and I feel my head getting light, the feelings are getting numb and I can't feel much anymore. The sensation of a breath of fresh air makes my eyes jolt open. I am rushed away on a carrier and sections of that bloody building come into my vision path before I end up closing my eyes fully and let myself fall into a deep sleep.
 
I wake up in a hospital bed and my body aches horribly like I expected. Glancing to my side I see a sleeping Taeyeon Noona resting in a blue resting chair watching over me. Sitting up, I end up making Taeyeon stir abit before waking up and bombarding me with questions.
 
"Aiyaah.. Wooyoung-Ah, gwaenchanayo ? Do you need anything ?" 
 
I shake my head lightly and I shoot her a look of confusion before starting up again once more, "I'm fine unnie, thanks. Wheres Jieun..?!" 
 
Taeyeon has a cold expression on her face and she faces the ground sadly. 
 
"Jieun is-- in the mental hospital as of now. She was also taken in to police custody for questioning about Goo Hara. She was close to death-- Jieun was one kick away from killing her completely, but she is healing up in another room." 
 
"Goo Hara.. that , when will she learn."  I say in a irritated voice and I shake my head in disbelief
 
Taeyeon gets up and smoothes out her skirt before patting my head and heading out the door. Suddenly my head goes numb and my vision gets all fuzzy, I can't feel anything and that's when I hit the floor.

Kim Myungsoo POV:
 
"Lee Jieun..?" I mutter out clumsily 
 
Jieun walks to me calmly with a blank yet distasteful expression on her face when she suddenly bolts to the bed and slaps me across the face-- Hard. I stare at her in confusion but she has crumpled into a ball on the floor crying her eyes out. She glares at me as I try comforting her by rubbing her arm. She pushes my hand off with tears streaming down her face. 
 
"This is your fault.. ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT." she yells at me with hate in her perfect eyes. 
 
"What are you saying..? I was a victim too." I say defensively and I feel the anger inside me rising
 
"YOU. it's all you! I lost my memory because of a fight with Wooyoung over YOU. Hara me and tried to kill me, because of her love for YOU. I hate myself and I feel nothing but pain, fear and sadness because of YOU." She says with warm tears flowing out of her cold eyes that are set hatefully on my face. Her tone is as cold and ice but I know how much she's hurting. 
 
The scene hurts my heart terribly as if the previous feelings of anger instantly disintegrates from my whole body..and risking what her reaction may be and what it might cause.. I leap forward and wrap my arms around her tightly. Lee Jieun.. the girl that always did everything for the sake of other people, the girl that changed my life, the girl that I loved-- the girl I hurt beyond repair, the girl I treated horribly.. the girl.. I almost killed. She's here, hates me-- but she's here, in my arms at this moment and I can't help but keep her there with all my strength.

A/N:

Oh dear.. i am so sorry, this chapter is a mess. Its all over the place like omg, and yes Jieun is in a emotional and mental meltdown.. But she may get better soon, tell me what you guys think. I NEED SUPPORT-- I dont know where i want this story to go, so please support me so i can get the motivation to plan everything out better. ♥ Dont be a silent reader, or else mummy wont be happy with you~ .___.