Life Of Pain.

Deleted Memories..

Lee Jieun POV:

I am awoken with a hard slap to the face, and I realize the set up is almost identical to my dream. The musky scent invading my lungs to the eerie darkness that surrounds me. I am tied up.. my hands are tied together and my whole  body is tied to a heavy chair of some sort. 
 
I begin to panic only then when I realize Wooyoung isn't by my side. In reward I get another slap to the face. Hard. I whimper slightly and go silent just awaiting my fate. Minutes turn into hours, and it almost feels like days and weeks pass by as well. The darkness is suffocating and I feel myself getting lightheaded, touching my face I feel a warm substance.. I'm bleeding.
 
"I finally have you now.. My darling sisters. I can make you two do whatever I please.." A crackly voice says over a rusty intercom that bounces around in the big, dark room. 
 
"WHO ARE YOU?!" I hear a woman scream from my left. The woman.. FROM MY DREAM. 
 
the room is filled with a spark of red light. For the first time we are able to see our surroundings. A large concrete room with weapons and such on the floor and I see several blood stains as well, and by the scars I feel on my head and the scars and wounds I see on the woman.. the blood is ours. 
 
"Oh unnie..I wouldn't give me attitude if I were you.." The person on the intercom says mockingly
 
The woman next to me scoffs before continuing. 
"! what do you want from us, let us go!!" She yells violently, and receives a beating from the large men guarding us, I see her blood splatter over the room and I hear her screams echoing, it sends a cold shiver down my spine. I want to get up.. I want -- I need to help her. 
 
"What did I say. You do what I tell you, that is if you don't want to die so quickly.. I haven't had enough fun yet." the person chuckles "Have a good nights sleep my sisters.. I'll see you in the morning~" 
 
Sisters..? I glance at the woman next to me, and I think she's unconscious until she shifts her position with a small whimper of pain. She catches me staring at her and I sheepishly look to the floor. 
 
"Jieunnie.. are you okay?" she says frantically and quietly 
 
"You know me..?" I ask cautiously
 
"Of course.. your my sister. I shouldve known you wouldn't remember me.. Wooyoungssi told me so.." she sighs 
 
I freeze at the sudden mention of Wooyoung and I feels as if I can't speak. The woman pauses before speaking out in a hushed tone of voice. 
 
"..I am your older sister, Kim Taeyeon." 
 
I can only nod my head quietly while murmuring some nonsense. She glances at me doubtfully before grasping my tied hands with hers, the ropes covered in her blood. She gives me a look of kindness and sincerity and I cant help but feel at ease a little bit. I smile a bit in return and her expression softens instantly as well, before we doze of into a painful and terrifying rest..

Kim Myungsoo POV:
 
I wake up frantically and gravitate to the day old stale slice of bread. I chew on it violently and I hear my stomach almost eating itself from starvation. I have been locked in this room for over a couple weeks.. 
 
A small concrete room an my hands are handcuffed together, same goes for my feet. It's almost like a jail/mental cell of some soft. I feel claustrophobic and I have the urge to vomit but I try not to. 
 
"Jagiya.." a voice says quietly and I almost have a heart attack. 
 
I spin around really quickly and am faced to face with Goo Hara. Its sends a shiver through my entire body.. I move away from her violently and she slaps me across the face. I only stare at her with anger and wildness in my eyes. She seems to flinch a bit, but she doesn't back down.
 
She leans in close and presses her lips harshly into mine, and I clench my eyelids closed. She begins to play with my ear gently tugging on it a little bit. I try shifting but she continues to do as she pleases. 
 
She spits in my face harshly before giving a cheerful smile, turning to the door leaving me in this jail for another day to rot in. 
 
"Bye Jagiya, I'll be back.~" she chirps happily, shooting me a wink  making the insides of me boil with anger. I want to protest and I stand up quickly and run to the door as fast as my tied feet can take me, bad choice. I feel the pressure of a bullet enter and exit my right shoulder and next thing I know.. I lie in the floor in a puddle of my own warm blood.

Kim Taeyeon POV:
 
It's been about 2 days since Jieun and I have been stuck in this god damn prison type thing. Everytime I open my eyes I pray with all my heart that's it's a dream.. and that I'm really sleeping in my bed in my home, with my little sister.. Jieun. But each time my hopes are let down when I open my eyes and they behold the evilness and cruelty we are actually a part of. 
 
Glancing over at Jieun I realize she has her eyelids shut tight. Ever since we were young.. whenever Jieun would be having a bad dream of something she would clench her eyelids as tight as she can. And by the looks of it-- she hasn't changed a bit, despite how many years went by.
 
I manage to kick her leg hard enough for her to wake up and her eyes pop open as she looks around the room with panic in her eyes as she tries to regain her breath. She stares at me for a moment blinking her eyes furiously as if trying to remember who I am sitting next to her covered in dried blood in this situation. 
 
I manage to give a small, comforting smile that contributes to her face softening. Our stomachs begin to rumble out of the blue completely synchronized with one another causing us to giggle slightly. But our laughter is cut short when the lights open all at once, leaving us in a eerie room filled with red light almost looking like blood spattered everywhere.   
 
Finally after some long moments a see a shadow almost pressed into the sides of the left wall. I hear shuffling noises and Jieun seems to have notice it as well. We stare at the wall suspiciously and I feel our heart beats quickening harshly. That's when the shadow is revealed in an instant. I feel my mouth drop open and I'm at a loss for words..
 
Jang Wooyoung..? 

A/N:

Lame..? yes, I know I am sorry.. LOL, but it seems my previous chapter got deleted.. so im not sure how to get it back but-- hopefully you guys still understand whats going on. I had this chapter written out for over a week now.. I just got to lazy to update, Mummy is sorry everyone~! 3 I love you all, and ill try updating more frequently before I need to leave town again. ♥