The Start of New Memories

Deleted Memories..

Jang Wooyoung POV:

Right when her response hits me, I jolt out of the room and sprint my hardest to find a doctor. 
 
After getting the doctor to rush to the room with a crew of nurses, they take tests almost instantly and the process takes hours. Just when I was getting impatient the doctor steps out of the room and I rush to my feet and jog over to him. 
 
"Doctor.. what happened now..?" I ask wearily
"Wooyoung-ssi.. Jieun's case is a rare one.. Every so often, it is possible that when Jieun awakens from a nights sleep she will have her memories deleted all over again." he explains calm and thoroughly 
 
My eyes widen at his words, ".. is there a cure or treatment for it?!" I ask frantically
 
"Sadly-- there isnt." he looks down sadly but quickly continues, "Jieun will not be in any harm due to the condition, although she may get frustrated at the situation. and if her case is really bad, it will lead to depression at most." 
 
My mind soaks up the words that left the doctors words. I thank him plainly and return to the room where Jieun sits on the bed blankly. I approach her slowly and she doesn't protest. 
 
"..Your name is Jieun. Lee Jieun" I start off slowly, "I am Jang Wooyoung, your best friend. Your unnie, Kim Taeyeon is away currently studying. You are 20 years old."
 
Her eyes are focused on me with confusion but I can tell she's listening to me gratefully. 
 
"This has happened before hasn't it..?" Jieun asks
"It has.. we thought you were all good already. We thought you would heal and start to remember." 
".. this is hurting you all isn't it?" She asks with a hint of guilt and regret in her tone of voice 
"It hurts-- a lot. But youre here, by our side.. alive and okay. Your memories of everything is gone, but we can always make new ones" I say in a voice I don't recognize. 
 
She stares at me again, and he mouth slightly opens and closes until she thinks about what to say next. "And then.. when I forget those new memories too..? then what?" 
 
"We will make new ones.." 
"What if you get tired of doing so?"
"I would have to die first" I answer soulfully and it seems to put her at ease. 
 
I grasp her tiny wrist, and pull her slowly off the bed. My movement startles her a bit but in the end she complies. She blinks frantically at first and stumbles to her feet. 
 
"What are you doing ..?" 
"Get changed, and be as pretty as you can ever be. I can't stand you frowning and crying like this." 
 
She nods with a faint smile and scurries off to the washroom, after a solid 15 minutes she comes out in a beautiful baby pink lace dress with light brown suede heels and a matching light brown fedora onto of her slightly curled hair. She looks perfect. 
 
"Where are we going..?" she asks curiously
"Anywhere." I answer with a sly smile
"What?! What are we going to do..?" she asks doubtfully 
"We are-- out to go make new memories for you to remember " I say with a sincere grin on my face 
 
She returns it with an eager smile and nod, I grab her hand and we head out the door. 

Lee Jieun POV:
 
after driving for 20 minutes or so, we arrive at a tiny yet adorable looking park. A technical wooden play structure, with metal slides and poles, monkey bars and other things to climb. Also there is a adorable baby blue swing set, with two swing seats. 
 
Everything from the parks image to the sunlight highlighting the scene even more brings a true smile on my face. I glance over at Wooyoung and I see him practically mirroring my expression. 
 
Without thinking I bolt to the swing set taking a seat an motioning for Wooyoung to join me. He gives me a brief, loving wink and jogs over towards the seat next to me. 
 
Once he is seated he takes a breath and grabs hold of my hand. 
 
"Wah, what are you doing?!" I laugh
"Making memories, Jieun ah~" he says as he exhales 
 
We remain on the swing set, swinging in the bright sunlight, side by side. For more than 10 minutes, I look him in the eyes.. but I feel my heart skip a beat and I catch myself smiling slightly. I sigh quietly and Wooyoung catches it instantly. He looks me in the eye and gets up, he jogs to the car and before I can ask what's he's up to, he reaches into the trunk and pulls out a cute basket and a blanket. 
 
"Aigoo~ " I say giggling 
"Kaja~ let's go over there Jieun" 
 
he grasps my hand slightly and leads me onto the wooden structure platform that was shaded with a big tree. Wooyoung lays down the blanket and basket and pulls out a whole bunch of food right in front of me. Ranging from kimbap, kimchi, fruit salad and cupcakes. 
 
My eyes light up at the sight of the delicious, colorful foods layed in front of me. We proceed to eat almost instantly, with some teasing and flirting in between bites we finish the meal and are just sprawled out onto the blanket, trying to take down all the food we practically just shoved down our throats. I burp quite loudly and I turn bright red, causing Wooyoung to giggle uncontrollably. I smack his arm and stand up to walk away from him. I hear him rustling the things and before I know it, hes right behind me.
 
"Yaah , we are no where near finished for the day~!" He beams at me, "Kaja~"
 
I smile to myself, Fine Jang Wooyoung, you're in charge. ♥

Authors Note:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ Im so sorry everyone for my short and far apart updates.. But since the story is always so depressing I wanted to lighten  you all up with some good 'ol cute WooU moments. lol, please check out my new Poster/Graphics request shop if you havent already~!

Just click the picture to be redirected~ If you guys support my shop for me, I promise to you all I will update better with longer chapters more often~ Gomawo ♥