Never Leave Me..

Deleted Memories..

Lee Jieun POV: 

Are you kidding me..?
 
I reluctantly speak to the therapist about the questions running through my head and how messed up I seem to have been lately. She does nothing but listen and nod as I pour out my heart to her. Little by little my old memories begin to refresh themselves in my mind. As the memories come back so do the feelings of pain, sadness and anger. Everything is so overwhelming like the memories of Goo Hara when I saw her.
 
Before snapping out of my memory renewal session I realize my clothes and face are saturated with my tears. As I begin to cry the therapist begins to comfort me before I head out the door without a single thanks or goodbye. Halfway to the main exit the guilt hits me and I want to head back and apologize for being so rude but I resist the urge and I obtain a taxi as I rush to the hospital Unnie told me Wooyoung and Myungsoo are checked in.
 
Once I arrive I check with the front desk before heading into the elevator to make it to Myungsoos room. I stand there, hovering at his door for what seems like an eternity before I manage to finally crack the door open cautiously. As I do, the sight of a Myungsoo in pain greets me. My heart sinks a bit at the scene before the old feelings of pain, humiliation and anger renew themselves in my heart. I stomp over there as I slap him across the face.
 
The expression of confusion lights up his perfect face, but it quickly follows by a expression of rage that I am just way too familiar with. 
 
"This is your fault.. ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT." I burst out suddenly and it seems to startle him a bit.
 
"What are you saying..? I was a victim too." Myungsoo begins to reason pathetically
 
"YOU. it's all you! I lost my memory because of a fight with Wooyoung over YOU. Hara me and tried to kill me, because of her love for YOU. I hate myself and I feel nothing but pain, fear and sadness because of YOU." I scream as I feel warm, painful tears b around my eyes, but with all my might I try to prevent them from falling and I slump to the ground for a moment once more.
 
In my world of sadness and tears, he suddenly wraps his strong arms around me. My crying stops and I freeze in that stop feeling the warmth of his body entering the surface of mine. The thrill is exilirating and it feels good at first until it begins to sting almost. Getting back to my senses I shove him off me. I face him in disbelief and slap him once again. 
 
"Don't you dare touch me. Ever."
 
and next thing I know I rush out the door and I wipe the tears flowing out of my sore eyes as I run my way to Wooyoungs room. I swing the door without knocking and I am shocked with the scene of Wooyoung lying on the floor. I rush over to him frantically and I shake him in hopes of him waking up, but it's not use. scooping my hair up behind my back I hover my ear over his mouth, and he's not breathing. 
 
"Wooyoung! Wooyoung-- you can't leave me, please wake up!" I scream at the top of my lungs disregarding my tears. I stand up and go running for help.
 
Jang Wooyoung you can't leave me, you promised you wouldn't leave me.

Jang Wooyoung POV:
 
I wake up to find myself in the hospital once again, in a different room-- but it's obviously still a part of the hospital. I sigh as I notice the buzzing sensation in my head and it almost feels like there is a hammer banging around the inside of my head. I hear the steady beeping of the machine hooked up beside me. I also become aware of Jieun's presence as she steps out quietly of the bathroom in the room I am in. She greets me by sprinting by my side to pull me into her embrace. 
 
"Yaah.. I can't breathe~" I whine but she doesn't loosen her grip for another thirty seconds. Once she does she looks up and stares into my eyes. Tears begin to fall from her tears and she pulls me close again.
 
"Jieun-ah.. wae ireoni?" 
 
She ignores my question completely and looks up once again and before I realize what's happening, Jieun has her perfect lips pressed softly on mine. Lee Jieun, is kissing me-- and I'm kissing her back.
 
"I thought you were going to leave me.." Jieun sobs in between the kiss, but she doesn't break it off.
 
"You can never leave me Wooyoung.. I wouldn't be able to be me-- without you." 

A/N :

o0o0o0o daaaayum, LOL got some intense WooU moments in this one.. I feel the end of this fanfic is nearing. And once again (Like Always) im sorry for the stupid, short and late update. Inspire me guys, comment~! But dont worry, after ending this fanfic-- I already have another one planned (; yes, WooyoungxIU && WooyoungxTaeyeon fans, another one. Romantic Comedy perhaps? ;D