Chosen to love you..

Deleted Memories..

Jang Wooyoungs POV;

After seeing Jieuns tears of guilt and sadness, I could only change the topic to avoid seeing her tears fall. I wasnt brave enough to see her cry..Its one thing I probably will never be truly prepared for. So I get up to leave..

"Jieun-ah..Here" I say while handing her, her pink guitar that see always loved so much.

"..whats this?" she asks in a confused tone.

"its a guitar, it plays music?"

"Oh I know that..but is this, mine?" She asks with a faint twinkle in her eyes

"mhm, its yours. You loved this guitar so much. You love music in general so much." I say, suddenly remembering those times where she would sing and play for me, it brings a smile to my face. But within a couple moments, I realize those memories will never reoccur in this condition, forcing the smile off my face I get up and get ready to leave. "kanda Jieun-ah.."

"jakkuman..could you play something for me?" Jieun asks me with pleading eyes.

I just let out a sigh knowing I have been defeated since I could never say no to her. But a song..I think thats what I need to ease my heart just a bit. So I just nod my head and accept the guitar.

"You know..Im not the type to play the guitar, so bare with me if I am not all that great" I say with that sarcastic tone in my voice I would constantly use back then.

♫♪ I Can't-2pm(English Translation)♪♫

I’ll wait you Cuz I can’t forget your love
I think the tears flow when thinking about you

Deepening toward the I can’t stop Thinkin about your love
Can’t seem to forget everything you
Can’t seem to believe that if you will come back

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I sleep on the nights you
Sometimes I can’t bear to tear herself as I cried

You are not only the world
The last thing you had nothing to lose

So I can’t forget your love

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

Have you ever tried to forget those things because there’s value to me
Last time reminding each and every precious to me as my breathing
So I can’t forget your love do you know that I need your love
I need your everything I need you back
Can not wait till you come back
come back to me

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait until I’m forever
I can’t forget your love
I’ll wait forever
Cuz I can’t I can’t forget your love

I just want a be with you
I just want a be with you

"Waah" Jieun says in amazment

I let out a small smile, but truthfully I feel myself breaking inside and without another word, I rush out the door to prevent myself from letting tears fall with Jieun in sight. Wooyoung, you need to be strong.

------------------------------------------------------

Lee Jieuns POV;

While Wooyoung was singing it was as if I was not even sitting there next to him, something about him comforts me, makes me feel safe. I may not remember him so much now, but maybe one day it will come back to me. When he rushed out of the door, I had to hold myself back from calling out to him, and if I did..what reason would I have?

I cautiously pick up the hot pink guitar that was once a big part of my life, but i dont even know what to do with it now. But once the guitar is in my hands, I run my fingers across the frame only to locate an engravment at the side of the guitar hidden from view.

"jang jang~ I will love milk forever.. You are my inspiration, you are the one that is truly in my heart. You promised me there will never come a time when we will ever part. IU&WOO Fighting~!"

As I read the neatly engraved words I feel my heart twist itself into a knot, and then little by little I start to remember..

-Flashback-

"Ah..oppa, Im scared..I really dont think I can do this" I say with a tremble in my voice.

"Aissh, Jieun shi..You are amazing you shouldnt be scared of this performance." Wooyoung reassures me, making my heart speed up a bit.

"Jinjja-yo..? aigoo, eottoke?!" I say with a weary voice.

"Dont worry Jieun, I will never leave your side.. I be there to support you~ Fighting~!"Wooyoung says with a smile.

Ah Jang Wooyoung, how i wish you knew my love for you.

-End Flashback-

My fingers wander across the strings and almost magically play a beautiful tune that brings a smile to my face.

♪♫ Dreaming-IU(English Translation)♪♫

Eyes that only look at me
A nose like a sculpture
Lovable lips
Skin like milk and
A face that’s curious about something
Chic words

My friends think
I’m delusional
But I knew Your heart
Even when you’re coy
I know
You can fool a ghost
But you can’t fool me

Step by step
Nervous footsteps
With excitement

Today with a heart
As big as this
Confess
Your dream

I sing in a voice i didnt know I owned, and play with a talent I forgot I once had. This song, was refreshing and little by little I realize the meaning of this all.. Im starting to remember. Who Jang Wooyoung really is, and who I really am.. I, Lee Jieun, the girl that must have been chosen to love Jang Wooyoung unconditionally..

---------------------------------------------------

Kim Myungsoos POV;

"One, Two, Three!" i say aloud while cathcing my breath "Four, Five, Six, Seven--Eight~!"

I practice the moves till my body aches, being a trainee is really hearder than I anticipated..

*Briiing* *Briing*

I reach over to my phone and answer in a breathy voice, "Oh..Goo Hara? What?"

"Ah oppa..Dont be like that.."

"Whatever whatever, fine mianhe. What do you want..?" I ask trying to hide the annoyance in my voice.

"Aissh oppa why you in such a bad mood..Kaja~ Lets go out for kimbap." She says in a cutesy voice.

She detects the silence from me and lets out a sigh.."Fine..My treat~ Pleeease oppa~?!"

"Well if its your treat, pick me up" I saw with a smirk, this girl..she really is desperate.

"ASSA~ jinjja?! Okay ill be there soon~!" And with that she hangs up the phone.

Another Day with Goo Hara.. Well this ought to be entertaining~

--------------------------------------------------

Authors Note;

Well heres a short update~ probably the last one for the next week or so.. I ahve finals coming up and today is my only free day so I decided to update. Please dont get mad if I dont update for a while~ D: Dont forget to wish me luck for my finals♥