I want to remember..

Deleted Memories..

Jang Wooyoung POV:

I drag Jieun with me to the nearest amusement park, I see Jieun's eyes sparkle at the scene of all the amusement park rides, prizes and food. 
 
"Waah.. where are we? Everything is so cool looking~" Jieun exclaims with excitement.
"We are at a amusement park.. And we are going on every ride that are displayed in front of you at this moment" I say in a dangerous tone, causing Jieun to stare doubtfully in my eyes.
 
"..But, some of the rides look really scary."
 
"Scary.. but fun" I say with a smirk, and without warning I pull her over to one of the first rides.
 
Hours pass, and we barely have energy left and I can tell Jieun is about to collapse, so I drag her over to the nearest game booth. I see her eye the adorable green pea pod plushie that was bigger than her whole upper body. 
 
I grin to myself and play the game as best as I can. After 4 tries and over 30000 won I finally manage to win the damn thing, I hand it over to Jieun and she lights up with joy.
 
" Omo.. oppa, you didnt need to win it for me~!" Jieun whines out of guilt, I mess up her hair with my hand and sigh
 
"Aigoo.. Lee Jieun-ssi.. You know you wanted it~" I tease
 
"Arraso.. aigoo, its so cute" she squels as she embraces it with all her might.
 
I glance up and see rain pouring down getting heavier by the second. I grip Jieun's hand and we run to the car as fast as we can. Despite how fast we ran by the time we both reached the car we were soaked.. everywhere. Jieun was hesitant about getting into my car since she was soaked as well and it might get the car really wet too, shes right. But, because its Jieun I really dont care.
 
"Ah.. Oppa, but im wet I dont want to ruin your car" Jieun says sincerly
 
"Anni, dont worry about it. Just get in before you get sick." I answer calmly
 
We drive around for a couple minutes until I see a small shop that sells cheap clothing. I grab Jieun's hand again and we enter the shop and I pick out some things for us to change into. Ironically the shop only seemed to sell couple items so we were forced to match the whole outfit.
 
"Jieun.. change into this." I say as I grab her attention away from some couple charms. Once seeing my outfit is identical she looks at me wide-eyed. As much as she tries to hide it, she blushes furiously and runs off to the bathroom to get changed.
 
"Hm..these are pretty cute." I murmur to myself as I examine the cute couple charms Jieun was admiring earlier. I grab the pair off the rack and pay for them, keeping an eye out for Jieun.. But by the time she finishes changing the charms are paid for and secretly stuffed into my pockets. She blushes again when she sees the couple outfits on both of us in the full length mirror at the stores' wall.


Lee Jieun POV:

The car ride is quite awkward, and I really dont know where we are headed to. I glance at the clock and realize its already 12am..

"Uh.. oppa ?" I ask cautiously

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going?"

Wooyoung glances at me and smiles. "We havent ate yet..Oh I forgot, are you hungry though?"

Hes right.. We havent ate ever since the picnic but before I can answer my tummy does the talking by growling as loud as it possible can. Wooyoung laughs like crazy and I just freeze in embarrassment.

"Arraso. I guess you are." Wooyoung teases as he continues laughing.

Aigoo Lee Jieun, why do you fail like this?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a 15 minute drive of Wooyoung laughing every now and then to tease me, we finally arrive at a samgyeopsal restaurant. My tummy growls again slightly and I light up at the sight of fresh food. Me and Wooyoung take our seats at a wooden booth and he orders us some drinks, kimchi, samgyeopsal and goguma. The wait for the food isnt long at all but when it comes it feels like I havent eaten forever since I begin stuffing my face.

"Yah~! Why are you eating so much. You're going to get fat." Wooyoung teases me, and i roll my eyes before shooting him my cutest mehrong expression.

Wooyoung just laughs while we begin to eat again. Overall the day was good, a bit too good and it hurts me that it has to end. The car ride back to the hospital is even more awkward than earlier but we dont do anything to change it, so unconciously it puts a frown on my face.

I take a seat on the bed and Wooyoung does the same, again more awkward moment pass before I break the silence.

"Aigoo.. today was fun" I sigh sadly

"If it was fun, why do you sound so sad.." Wooyoung asks curiously

"I dont want it to end.." I say sheepishly

Wooyoung lets out a slight chuckle before continuing.. "Yah Jieun.. You need some rest, go to sleep."

"Anni.."

"Why..? Arent you tired?"

"I am tired..very tired actually. But I cant sleep. Im scared."

"HA, why? did the clowns at the theme park scare you that much?"

"Im scared..im scared that ill go to sleep and in the morning I wont remember today. Today, was amazing. Thank you oppa, but I dont know what I would do if I forgot it." I say sincerly and I feel some tears forming and are about to fall before Wooyoung reaches over to wipe them.

"When you forget, if you do.. you can look at these and maybe youll remember" Wooyoung says as he reaches into his pockets and pulls out a bunch of polaroid pictures he must have took today without me noticing. And, the cute phone charm..he holds out the other and puts it on his phone. I stay there in silence staring at all the memories in these pictures in front of me.

"What if I forget again..?"

"I will still be by your side, Lee Jieun.."

"What if you get tired of helping me..? What will I do..?"

"Lee Jieun, If I need to relive everything with you everyday.. I will." He says as he pushes the hair out of my face. He gets up to leave but gives me a big embrace before doing so, I feel the need to stop him but I cant seem to move.. I just watch him leave me behind reluctantly before he turns back to me..

"I'll be back.. And if you wont remember me at that time I do. I will introduce myself to you again, and again and again. Whatever it take Lee Jieun, Now get some rest."

Jang Wooyoung, Please never leave me..


Authors Note:

Yeah.. I know, this is a horrid update but whatever. LOL

OH MAH GOOOD. *sobs* so much drama.. LOL well annyeong everyone im back~! I seem to be having a case of writers block so please bare with my lack of updates on this story..thanks for supporting me.. And omg I beg of you guys to give me some ideas for the next chapters in the comments. The quicker you guys give me ideas.. The quicker I can update~ Please check out my other fanfic that I just made a couple days ago, please support it like you support this one~ Also..feel free to give me feedback on the latest poster.♥

Link:

 

Meep Meep, I love you guys..Saranghae♥