Moving On ?

Deleted Memories..

Lee Jieun POV: 

"STOP!!!" 
 
I shoot my head to the direction where the voice was coming from. A sigh of relief exits my mouth as I see my mother and unnie walk through the door with pained expressions that are to overreacted to be legit in anyway.
 
"How could you guys do this without us. Start over we need to see it all!" Unnie whines as she chomps on the gum in as my mom has come beside me striking my hair with a strong and proud smile on her face.
 
"Go ahead.." 
 
A huge smile spreads across my face and I can't help but jump up and down releasing a high pitched squeal causing everyone at the venue to laugh at my reaction. I frown to myself realizing how much of a fail I can be in moments such as this until Wooyoung grips my hand causing my face to light up all over again. 
 
"As I was saying.." He smirks as he gets down on one knee for the second time, succeeding to make me blush furiously while getting fully embraced by the squeals and cheers of our closest friends by our side. 
 
"Lee Jieun-- Will you be mine for the rest of our lives..? Will you marry me?" Wooyoung says in a voice full of love in sincerity turning my complete interior to a mess of goo. 
 
"Of course!!!!" I scream as I practically collapse into his arms as he scrambles up to both feet. He shoots me a shining grin that makes my heart stop anne I can't help but let the tears of joy run down my face. To think not that long ago my life was a complete disaster and I wanted to just give up on it and die, it's unimaginable. 
 
The rest of the day and night fly by quickly at the venue and soon enough out friends and family are drinking down some soju and other beverages to celebrate the occasion. I sit down in the soft white sand allowing the warming sounds of the oceans waves calm me as they pass ever so slightly around the bottom of my shoeless feet. 
 
I glance over and I can practically see Taeyeon unnie scolding Wooyoung probably listing a whole bunch of responsibilities. I grin to myself as I continue to watch the beautiful horizon setting right in front of my eyes. 

Kim Myungsoo POV:
 
"Excuse me..?"  A woman's voice catches me off guard as I set the books on the library counter. 
 
As I turn around to face her I nearly fail to keep myself from completely gawking at full potential at her sparkling beauty.  Her long jet black hair curled to perfection drapping around her shoulders framing her tiny face with such gracefulness I didnt think was possible. I nearly feel my heart beat out of my chest when I am captivated by her instantly until she snaps her two fingers in front of my zoned state to bring me back down to earth. 
 
"Oh ne..Sorry miss, what can I help you with?" I say cautiously only to make her shine me a smile ever so brightly. 

"I was just looking to return these books.." She says calmly as she places a couple of red hard covered books on the library counter. 
 
"Sure, May I know your name so I can enter it in the computer?" 
 
"Jieun. Lee Jieun." Hearing her name I cant help but feel my heart stop beating all together and I feel a strange lump in the back of my throat as the tears forming in my eyes threaten to fall fiercely. Blinking back the tears I get enough courage to regain my previous composure. 
 
"Excuse me, What?" 
 
"Jiyeon? My name is Park Jiyeon.." The girl says in a uncertain tone as I see her examine me with a look of confusion and suspicion.
 
"Oh alright.. And say, are you free? Maybe we can go grab a coffee or something."
 
"I dont see why not"

 A/N:

Being the complete and utter fail of a person I am I deleted more than 3/4ths of this chapter I worked quite hard on.. So please forgive the pathetic length of this worthless chapter. Ill be working as hard as I can to either get it back somehow or rewrite it entirely. So please bear with me, make me happy and comment~ Who knows maybe the wedding chapter can come sooner than expected<3