The pain has been renewed.

Deleted Memories..

Kim Myungsoo POV:

I see a crying Jieun, battered and messed up right outside my door. Her eyes are trained to stare at a spot on the floor with her tears automatically leaving her eyes drop by drop. The sight of her like this is so familiar,but still makes my heart stop and a billion memories of the once happy Jieun run themselves through my mind.

But..this doesnt make sense-- Whats going on?! I shake my head several times and close my eyes shut, and once I open them.. I was right, it wasnt real.. It was-- impossible. Kim Myungsoo, you're losing it.

Instead, I am greeted by a confused Goo Hara, that to looks like she has been crying as well. Hara's eyes just stare into mine, awaiting for me to gain proper conciousness. But its no use, I drop to the floor and punch the ground as hard as I possibly can. The pain shoots up my arm, and makes the insides of me flinch and scream a little. I feel a warm liquid leaving my right hand, and once I set eyes on it. Thats when I notice, my hand has a long gash across it and is streaming out a lot of my crimson colored blood.

"OPPA~!?!?!? ARE YOU OKAY?" Hara yells frantically, trying to reach for a cloth to wipe the blood that has spilled onto the ground.

"..why, why did it have to be like this?!" I mutter close to tears.

"What are you saying oppa? Just calm down, I need to get you bandages" Hara takes off down the hallway without my response.

"Why-- Why did this happen to Jieun?! Why did I leave ..?! Why did I hurt her?!?!?!" I say with few cold tears streaming down my face.

I hear a loud bang of some sort coming from the hallway, assuming Hara dropped something out of hearing Jieun's name come out of my mouth once again so suddenly. She clears , and runs back into the living room to where I am. I see Hara's face is now contorted into a angry crossed with a pained expression. And honestly its just down right creepy.

Without warning, Hara frantically glances around the room before shoving a handful of pain killers down my throat followed by a eternity of water lodging itself down as well. I cough and choke furiously, but within the next few seconds----- I lose conciousness.

------------------------------------------------

Lee Jieun POV:

"Anni. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE" I say crying my heart out.

"..You need to calm down. you're being ing ridiculous JIEUN." He yells back at me.

"NO. ITS ENOUGH, I CANT I JUS--" before I can finish the sentence, I feel the grip of a mans strong hands closing around my throat making it almost impossible to breathe.

I cough and kick with all my might, and manage to kick him right there. I squirm free and dash up the narrow staircase. But its no use, I simply wasnt fast enough, I feel the hands again, on my ankle.. Yanking me down in one harsh movement down the cement stairs. He finally releases me, at the bottom, where I lay broken and bloody at the foot of that same narrow staircase. I can hardly breathe, and every second hurts. I hear him gasp and approaches me once again. I try to flinch and run for it, but im almost paralyzed and I cant do anything but watch this cruel person approaching me. But thats when I see him, I see the animalistic look in his eyes when he leans down to plant a kiss on my cut and bloody lips...

"AAAH" I say, as I bolt upright in my hospital bed.

..It was a dream? but it seemed so real. I look around for unnie or wooyoung, but neither are to be found. I notice a note on floral paper next to the bed sitting with a cupcake on the tiny hospital night table. Its from unnie.

"Oh. Jieun-ah. I see you must have finally awakened. If you are wondering where I am, I had to rush to school early this morning, and im to work on a very important project. I wont see you for a couple days<3 heres a red velvet cupcake, and if you need anything. Call Wooyoung-Ssi. 8543297  - Taeyeon Unnie"

I stare at the cupcake and it sends a harsh shiver down my spine. Red Velvet, the color of the cake reminds me of the realistic pain and bloody torture from my dream, and little by little it registers.

That man was.. Kim Myungsoo.

------------------------------------------

Jang Wooyoung POV:

"Ah.. okay. I'll just see you tomorrow. Are you sure?.. Fine. Annyeong" I say while I hang up the phone.

Lee Jieun called me, at 4 am.. She sounded so scared, It worries me. But despite how much I insisted she wouldnt allow me to sacrifice my sleep just to comfort her at the hospital again. Which is almost half an hour away from my house.

Might as well try to sleep.. I still have more than 7 hours left of sleep anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

"Oh.. oppa~ Annyeong" Jieun greets me with a smile with her bun tilting to the left side from being slept on.

"Jieunnie~" I say in my aegyo voice.

"Wah, oppa what is that?!" She says laughing.

"Doesnt matter, but arent I cute?" I say while pretending to pose for a camera, but all she does is laugh. So I continue to the chase, "Okay Jieun, get ready.. I want to take you somewhere, okay?! PPALI."

Jieun's eyes widen at my request and she simply nods her head in approval, and scurries off to the restroom to get ready.

Jieun steps out of the restroom, fully dressed and mimicks my cute expression I tried pulling off earlier. But come on, Its Jieun and the way I see her acting makes my heart turn into a puddle of rainbow mush. Everything about her just glows most today than any other day, With her yellow sweater, tight fitted jeans and adorable double pigtails it just looks so perfect.

I grab her by the hand and head out the door to Han River. Our favorite place to go to unleash any problems we were having. To be there again, with Jieun after over a year, felt refreshing and unbelievable. Once we arrive I stare at Jieun awaiting her reaction, and see a faint sign of recognition.

"Oppa..? Why does this place feel so familiar?" Jieun asks me with the curious look in her eyes.

Without thinking it over, I explain all the memories we have once shared at this one place in Korea. Some points in my explaination almost cause me to let a tear go since I am too immursed in remembering the old times. But somehow I manage to control myself and she doesnt seem to notice. So I continue..

"So Jieun-ah..is there any problems or things that is bothering you..?"

"Oppa..Am I..or was I.." Jieun says softly.

"Hm?"

"Oppa.. Do I, or did I love you..?" Jieun says with a slight crack in her voice due to the tension.

The question takes me aback, and a billion memories of Jieun and I during our school days replay in my head. Jieun did love me, and I knew it well. She would leave me lollipops at my locker everyday along with cute notes on sticky notes. It made my day, my day wasnt complete if I didnt go through the process. The thought makes me smile.

"..I think so-- well at least you did, but tell me Jieun, Do you love me now?" I ask, and my boldness surprises even myself. much more Jieun.

"uh.." Jieun says, while constantly blinking. "I think so oppa..but, Did you ever love me too..?"

I stutter a bit, and without warning I daze out.

-Flashback-

I stroll around the park, waiting for Jieun to appear. Its been almost an hour since the time we arranged to meet. My fingers circle around the delicate pink and white rose petals that I hold in my hand at this moment. I reach into the deep side pocket of my school uniform and bring out the carfully embroidered floral wooden box that contains the necklace. A silver chained nacklace with a pinkish tinted diamond in the middle.

Today, is the day I plan to confess my heart to Jieun. After all these years, but I am brought back to reality with a small vibration in my pocket. A text message.

From: Jieunnie~♥

Oppa.. uhm-- Im really sorry but I cant make it today. I hope you arent at the park waiting for me. I tried to send this earlier but I had no signal.. Im kinda busy right now, and..Myungsoo wont let me leave him. Mianhe oppa..please forgive me♥

I close my eyes in disbelief and clench my fists as tight as I can to help contain my frustration and hurt. I pull out the note I spent all night writing and read each word out loud to the wilted roses.;

"Jieun-ah.. It may come as a surprise.. But I cant take this any longer. My heart wont let me try running away from this anymore, I love you Lee Jieun. I have loved you since we were kids, and I need to tell you before its too late. I have fallen in love with you, and its as simple yet as complicated as that.I made a mistake by letting you slip away from me, I made a mistake by letting your heart be taken by someone else. I dont know where I stand with you, or what I truly mean to you. All I know is that I want to be with you, and I would do anything to do so. So if you can just give me one chance, Jieun-ah Will you be my girlfriend?"

Each word wakes me up little by little and tears start to form. I rush to my feet and crumble the note in my hand, chuck it down the side walk and run home as fast as I can.

-End Flashback-

Jieuns eyes are still trained on me, and her hands are fidgeting waiting for my answer.

"Yes Lee Jieun..I once loved you.."