Jieun-ah..?

Deleted Memories..

Lee Jieuns POV;

Kim Myungsoo..? I think to myself, the voice seems to hollow out my insides with each letter. And I simply dont know why. The look of his face, the tone of his voice.. is something I just cant seem to figure out. And at this point in time, Im honestly not quite sure if I should be thankful or frustrated for the situation of my memory loss..

*knock* *knock*

Despite unnies' orders to not answer the door for anyone unless its her, I do so anyway. And once I open the door, I am greeted by a slim girl with pretty dark hair with a pearly smile on her face.

goo_hara_sunlight.jpg

"JIEUN-AH~!" the girl squeals, while embracing me in a forced and tight hug.

"oh.." I say while trying to squiggle myself free.

She seems to smirk a bit at my reaction and I cant help but shoot back a look of confusion, as if she senses the tension, she giggles and proceeds to hand me a plate of cute bunny chocolate sponge cake treats.

CutestFood_com_tumblr_l0btmn0vgz1qaqg4ho

Once I open the box I cant help but let my mouth hang open with the cuteness overload, but a strange smell enters my nose that tells my gut that something is truly wrong.

"Do you like them..I made them myself~" The girl replies with the same mysterious smirk. Sensing my confusion towards the situation she begins again, "You really dont remember anything do you? Well Im no other than Goo Hara. Your bestfriend" She says in a rather annoying cheerful tone. Being skeptical about the chocolate bunny cakes, I clear my head out and assure myself if she really is my bestfriend she wouldnt try to harm me, I am tempted to take a huge bite, before she stops me but throwing a pile of pictures on my lap.

tumblr_luyekbJx0x1qey2jk.pngKara%27s+Goo+Hara,+Nicole,+and+IU+sweet+

I glance up to stare at Goo Hara once again, wondering why she would show me these, and as if reading my thoughts she answers

"Well..I just brought these to prove it that we are bestest friends~!" she exclaims in the annoying tone again.

Hara glances around the room frantically, and after a long silence she tells me to eat the cakes..

"Eat them! I worked really hard.." with the creepy smirk painted on her face again.

I do as im told, and grab hold of the chocolate bunnies and right when im about to take a huge bite the door swings open, Jang Wooyoung.

-------------------------------------

Jang Wooyoungs POV:

I casually stoll down the hallway leaded to Jieuns room, and smell faint smell of sweets. I notice it is coming from Jieuns door.. Aiyahh..i should have known, that girl would do anything for her loved sweets. I swing open the door, harder than anticipated and a wave of peanuts and chocolate aroma fill my nostrils so violently I gag a little.

Wait?! Peanuts?

"Jieun Ah~! DONT EAT THAT!" I scream out, seeing the chocolate cake almost entering . that I just know contains peanuts of some sort which by the way, Jieun is deadly allergic to.

"Wooyoung oppa.. whats wrong?!" She asks in a panicked voice.

My eyes glance around and land on Goo Hara, that two faced that always tries to hurt Jieun. I automatically march over to where the two girls are and latch my hand on Hara's tiny wrist and drag her out. I hear Jieun saying something to protest but I dont even dare look back. Once in the hallway, I scold Hara.

"What the were you thinking Goo Hara?!" I say through gritted teeth

"What was I doing? Shut up, we both know what I was doing. Giving that little a taste of revenge" She screams

I swing my full arm at full speed and smack her across the face

*SLAP*

The impact of the slap caused her nose to bleed furiously and send trials of tears running down her eyes.

"Yah, you listen to me Goo Hara. If I see you here again trying to harm Lee Jieun in anyway.." I continue"You better belive, I could kill you"

Spinning around at the tip of my heel, I spin around back into the room leaving the bleeding and crying Hara screaming after me behind. Once I am next to Jieun, I see her eyes pleading for an explaination. But I can also see the pain and weariness in them as well, and to spare her from the painful truth. I try putting off the topic the best I possibly can

"Oppa.. why did you make Hara leave?" She asks in a raspy voice

"Oh uh.. I just had to tell Hara something important.."

"But she left this.." Jieun motions to a little bunny keychain with fake blood stains at the back of the head. That girl is ing physco..

"oh..well something came up, and she left as soon as possible." I say continously doing my best to make us excuses for that girl.

"Oppa..--nevermind."

"hm..?"

"Oppa.. When-- when will i be able to remember again..?"

--------------------------------------

Kim Myungsoos POV:

She cant..She cant forget me, I wont let that happen! My fingers find their way to my handphone calling no other than Goo Hara.

"Annyeong..?" She answers as if crying

"Ah, what happened to you?"

"Oh nothing.. why whats up?" she asks with a sudden cheerful tone

"Come with me.?"

"Where..?!"

"Just shut up, and come to my apartment.."

And with that, I end the call. But within 20 minutes there is a knock on my door. I swing open the door and say in a dry, cruel voice..

"Well its about time, you are so ing slow."

But when there is no reply, I open my eyes and see Lee Jieun, standing right in front of me in tears..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Im back~ and i just want to thank you all for subscribing to this fanfic<3 there are so many of you..i didnt anticipate this much people would enjoy my story enough to stick around. So thank you everyone, it means alot. ♥ Ill try my best so please read til the end.

comments inspire me~!