Please..Wake up already.

Deleted Memories..

Kim Taeyeon POV;

Jieun-ah.. how have you been..? I really wish you would wake up now, unnie really misses you..  it's been a year starting today.

I really love you dongsaeng.. ple--

*zzzzzzzzzzzz* 

"noona..? gwaenchanayo..?"

 "oh.. Wooyoung Ah~ Annyeong, here to visit Jieun again, Huh? " I say once I am awoken from my nap. 

"Noona.. you should go home and rest. I can see your eye bags growing other bags under other bags un--" I interrupt him, since I already get that he means I look as tired as I feel.

"Ara, I know I look hideous .. and alright I know I need to rest~ kanda. I'll be back later, and if you need anything just call." and next thing I know I'm home, collapsed on my bed.

-----------------------

Jang Wooyoung POV;

"Jieun babo.. you need to wake up now.. Your unnie loves you and really wants to back by her side. Look, she's even losing sleep~!" I say while holding onto Jieun's soft tiny hand "and..I miss you." 

Jieun-Ah.. I love you. I love you more than the fan girls love their idols and fan-service. And I just wish you would wake up and be mine..

-------------------

Kim Myungsoos POV;

"Passengers please buckle up your seatbelts for we will be landing in Incheon, South Korea in 3 minutes" the flight attendant announces via plane intercom. 

Aigoo.. I wonder how everyone is, and I wonder how all my old girlfriends are..Lee Jieun Ah.. how is she..?

Next thing I know im off the plane and strolling around Incheon Airport

This airport, is really something. One day, when I debut all my fangirls will be in this airport waiting for me, Kim Myungsoo.

"Yaah Myungsoo~!" A female voice calls me

I turn around to see Goo Hara, one of my friends I left behind.

Nice greeting..I guess?

"Oh Annyeong Piggy~!" I respond teasing her about the days when she weighed more than I did.

"Yaah~! Im just going to leave you here if your like that. You " she yells at me, making some neitzens turn around to observe the scene

"Aissh, stop overreacting..Geez. I was just joking" I reply "Uh, Hara-ssi..Where is..Lee Jieun?"

Hara rolls her eyes at the name, Hara was always a behind Jieuns back and everyone knew it. Except for Jieun, since she was always too innocent and naive to see it.

"Oh my god. Dont even say that 's name.. ew. Well shes in the hospital, stupid girl got into a accident a year ago and has been in a coma or something eversince. , I should just go there and pull her damn life support out and she'll finally die."

*SLAP*

"Yah~! I know you dont like her Goo Hara, but you and I both know I have always loved her more than anything and I wont stand to hear that dirt coming from your mouth~!!" I yell at her, while she holds her swollen cheek with eyes of disbelief.

"What Hospital?!"

Room 621..Okay, Here I go.

*opens door*

I come face to face with Jang Wooyoung, Jieuns best friend. A guy that I know she has always loved..A guy that I would do anything to kill.

"..What are you doing here? Arent you supposed to be in the US, isnt that where you went after you left her" motioning to the unconcious Jieun in the hospital bed.

Left her..? God knows I have never wanted to leave her..But I will get her back and you, Jang Wooyoung. Will do nothing to get in my way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Everyone, for this retarded first chapter. But I promise to make the chapters better soon~! This story was originally supposed to start mid June but since I had plenty on subbies I thought it wouldnt be fair to not have a single chapter up~ So here you guys go, sorry if it isnt great Ill do well in the next~ (: ♥

Comments&Subbies Inspire me~