9

A Daydream Away

 

Nami gave Yoonju a call to meet up at some restaurant to have dinner. They went in a Viet place and settled there. Nami was busy composing a reply to her mother’s text while Yoonju wandered her eyes around the place when she spotted someone awfully familiar.

 

“Hey Nami, isn’t that Luhan over there?” she craned her neck to get a better view at the table a few meters from them.

“What?” Nami looked up after sending the text to her mom. Yoonju made a gesture to look behind her and she did. Luhan sat alone and he was texting someone.

“I wonder who he’s waiting for,” Yoonju propped a hand on the table to support her chin.   

And then the doors opened and the same girl from the last time who gave Luhan a hug took the seat on the other chair opposite him.

"Oh my god. I cannot believe this!” Yoonju half whispered half screamed as Nami swiftly turned her head away from them.

“Me too...” Nami sighed as she remembered the incident earlier. Maybe it was just a mistake. Stupid Luhan. Stupid, stupid stupid...

                                                                                                                                             

 

“Nami pull your hood up pali!” and she did what she was told.

“Wae?” she whispered.

“He’s coming this way!” Yoonju looked away, trying not to look obvious and so did Nami.

 

His footsteps resided after a few seconds and Nami pulled her hood down when

“Nami?” his voice was close. Her body shot up and slowly, she looked up.

 

After three minutes, Nami, Yoonju, Luhan, and Ara (the girl) were seated in one table.

 

Song Ara was younger by one year and she’s also a writer like Luhan. She was actually a polite kid and very entertaining. Her voice was that like of a very cute chibi anime character. Nami was timid while Yoonju got along with Ara as they talked about their favorite hottie, Choi Siwon. All Luhan and Nami heard were Ahhh, he’s so hot! His abs is amazing.

 

Nami felt someone looking at her and saw Luhan. When their eyes met, some message was understood and the two smiled. The two females noticed.

“What are you guys smiling about?” Ara butted in, clinging onto Luhan’s arms. Nami couldn’t hide her small frown and he seemed to notice so he gently removed it from Ara’s grasp. Ara pouted, looking hurt.

“Nothing Ara-yah. Nami and I just find your conversation funny.”

 

In the middle of dinner, Yoonju started asking.

“So what’s your relationship with Luhan-ssi?” she asked, turning to Ara.

Nami prepared to hear the answer.

I want to update the next chapter... kekeke~ Thank you for your comments <3