13

A Daydream Away

 

And maybe that was it.

 

One morning, when the skies were grey and white q-tips were falling all over Seoul, a tall man kept warm in a red heavy jacket was making his way through the empty streets. In bird’s eye view, he is very prominent being the only one not monochrome.

After a few more blocks and he reached his house.

 

 

Nami did not want to wake. As much as it was thrilling to do so ever since she became Luhan’s girlfriend (as cheesy as it seems, she woke up to greet each day with love in her heart) , she did not want to wake. In some sort of way, Luhan was like the sun to Nami—her vitamin. He encouraged her from everything even in the littlest things that sometimes she wondered if she really got a mom instead of a boyfriend. But she didn’t mind. She liked it that way.

Friends of the couple were happy for them and even jokingly encouraged them to get married. But it was too early for that. As numerous months passed by, they got to know each other’s different sides, and miraculously enough, they did not break up. No, it wasn’t a perfect relationship; there will always be some rocky parts, but they made it through and hopefully will remain strong enough to face other challenges.

God also seemed to bless the couple’s careers: Luhan and his band was signed to a recording company while Nami did well and passed her final college exams.

 

 

Rolling over to the side for a comfortable position, Nami groans as her cat plants itself by her hand, keeping it warm. Everything was quiet until the door to her room bursts open.

 

“Morning beautiful!” Came in Luhan’s cheerful voice. Nami couldn’t help but smile but kept her eyes closed.

 

The weight on her bed shifted as Luhan laid beside her, snaking his arms to her waist and inhaling her sweet scent. Nami turned her body to face Luhan and place her arms on his waist as well.

“How have you been doing?” she murmured, eyes still shut.

 

Ever since their band signed the contract, practices were almost every day and the only real time they got to spend each other was on their bed in the morning.

“Tiring as always, but I’m happy we got to impress Mr. Lee Soo-man.” He said as Nami nodded. “And I missed you so so so much! Our manager barely gives us enough free time and I might just go crazy if I hadn’t had the chance to come this morning.” He said before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Luhan was about to rant on, but Nami suddenly got up and walked towards the bathroom.

“Hey, I’m not done yet!” he yelled, glaring at her.

“I’ll be back, just a second.” Nami called as you closed the door.

 

 

Walking out, Nami was finally confident talking with Luhan since she got rid of the morning breath. When she walked out of the bathroom she was halted to a stop at the scene of Luhan stripping out of his clothes. Instinctively, her hands reached out to cover her eye, but they were slightly apart.

 

“Why are you blocking your eyes honey? Do you not like the view?” Luhan asked with a chuckle as he made his way towards Nami, taking her into his arms.

Nami was blushing real mad at the feel of Luhan’s soft bare skin against hers. It made her think. But the she brushed them away.

“I meant what I said. Now take those hands off your eyes or I’ll go insane.” He commanded pulling her closer.

“Put a shirt on, Luhan!” Nami’s voice rose. “It’s freakin cold!”

“Then how about you warm me up?”

 

With one hand, he reached up and took hold of her wrists, making her look into those deep brown eyes. Nami noticed the dark circles forming under them—an unlikely feature on Luhan’s baby face. He really was working hard. Nami’s fingers reached out and softly on the skin just below his eyes.

“You should get some sleep too.” The concern was deep in her voice as Luhan gave a small smile and put his other arm back around Nami.

 

“Then come with me, love.” He abruptly pulls Nami into the bed and locks his legs around her.

Both of them cuddle, enjoying the warmth of each other’s touch. Luhan’s hand reaches up and pulls the cover above their heads, creating a closed, intimate environment. A cute beam forms on his lips as he locks eyes with Nami, interlacing their warm hands together.

 

“We’re like kids, Luhan.” Nami stated while playing with Luhan’s cheeks, poking them.

 

Swiftly, Luhan unexpectedly kisses Nami. It was slow and sweet, making the most of each movement. It was pleasant, the type of kiss that you’d feel is very different and memorable—a true kiss.  Luhan her lips and smiled before reaching to plant one on her nose.

 

“I love you Luhan.” Nami murmured to his chest as she kissed it.

“I love you too.” He whispers, lips brushing to her ears.

 

But as the both of them cuddled, Luhan’s hands began prying below her shirt, sliding upward along her tummy.

“Luhan!” she snapped, slapping his hands away. Luhan pouted, but kept his hand over her waist.

“If you really want to make love right now, you better marry me first.” Nami jokingly said, combing Luhan’s soft hair away from his face. As she studied his face, his lips formed into a smirk before putting a hand on the pillow right beside her face, caging her in along with his intense gaze.

 

“Then, Jang Nami, will you marry me?” a silver ring with a white rose made of polymer clay appeared between them. Nami’s eyes crossed to examine the cute little ring.

She nodded chuckling as Luhan placed the ring on her left ring finger.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll replace this with a real one.” He assured her before leaning to give another long sweet kiss.

 

 


 

 

Oh my gosh guys, it’s finally finished! I know, I know, I’ve been gone for almost more than a month. You see, I’ve been preparing for a competition and blah blah I was too tired to type and my brain juice was up by some mind**** from Science. Anyways, I’d like to thank you all my subscribers (silent or  not) so much for sticking up with this story and special thanks to all fantastic babies; you lovely people who frequently comment; you guys actually kept me up with the uploading! Bless your souls <3 . I’m so relived and happy I finally finished this story~  Saranghae!

Sequel? Oh boy! But I’ll have to think of ways and if I ever do, I’ll note you guys<3 

 

 

somethin like this but white ;))