One

A Daydream Away

 

The smell of new books enticed Nami to immediately brush her fingertips on the spines of the newest addition in the fictional section.

Jang Nami is a regular at Rainy Library. It isn’t your usual type of library. Instead of dictionaries, thesaurus, and encyclopedias, it’s a three-story building filled with books ranging from fiction to non-fiction. Not a lot of people visit the place since it’s hidden somewhere in the corner of the heart of Seoul.

Realizing her thrist, Nami walked to the library’s bubble tea cafe. Presenting the complete stamps on her card, she got a 16 oz refill. After getting ‘Serenity in Her Soul’ she looked for a place to sit and began sipping on her precious bubba tea.

                                                                                                  

 

Despite the exams coming, Nami fought her conscience from returning back home to study her one mile thick psychology book. She needed a break from the world, and books were her escape.

 

“Is this seat available?” someone asked, annoying Nami. It took three more seconds for her to look up just to finish the last paragraph. Her eyes were ready to glare at the person because Nami doesn’t like being bothered when she’s reading.

Once she looked up, Nami could not get to release the words she thought of. The guy before her was tall and had dyed blonde hair. His eyes were big and eyelashes longer than hers and his cheekbones were so cute she had thought of actually reaching out to lightly pinch him. He was the closest representation of the character she was reading about, Oh Sehun.

“Okay, I’ll just find another one.”  The guy dismissed and Nami snapped out of drooling mentally.

“No, it’s free,” she immediately said before the guy could leave.

The retreating figure turned around, this time with a handsome, warm smile. 



 

hey guys! First chapter is short, but Imma update in a few days for chapter 2! Thank you for those who subscribed; saranghaeyooo~ please continue supporting me^^