Four

A Daydream Away

 

Everybody was out of the club and the clock was about to strike twelve.

 

Nami and her friends were talking just outside when Luhan and the band were crowded by fans a few meters from them, Baeyoung (her friend) saw Nami arching her neck at the guys.

“Hey, if you like him, go ask for his number. Guys think confidence is y,” he commented.

“You sure?” Nami looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

“I swear with my mother’s life.” Nami lightly punched him on the shoulder but considered the suggestion.

 

After the crowd cleared and while the band was loading up there equipment on a van, Nami gathered her courage and walked up to them.

“Um, Luhan-ssi?” she called, clutching at the hem of her long shirt. And he turned around.

“Oh, wow,” he remarked looking directly at Nami. “You were there? And I thought I was seeing doppelgangers of you.” Then one of his band mates stood beside him.

“Wow, I didn’t know you’d take interest at the fans,” the tall black-haired guy that looked like a well built panda spoke in Mandarin.

“Shut up Tao, she’s a special friend. Now back off we’re talking,” Luhan brushed him away.

“Whatever you say,” Tao teased and walked away.

Luhan returned his attention to the fidgeting girl before him.

“I, um, can I have your number?” Nami felt something heavy lifted off her.

“Sure,” he flashed a charming smile as Nami swiftly took her phone from her pocket and let Luhan put the information.

“Can I have yours too?” he asked while he touched his pockets for his phone. After a while his smile turned into a scowl as he couldn’t find it either in his backpack.

“I think your friends are waiting you. I’ll just call you later,” Nami mumbled, looking at the starting van.

“No, they’ll have to wait,” he said, poking his head inside the bag. Nami chuckled at his cuteness. “I guess I left it at home... but wait!” he pulled out a pen from his pocket and gave it to Nami.

“You can write it on my hand,” he said offering his palm.

“Are you sure? It might irritate your skin,”

“Nah it’s okay,” if it’s for you

The tip of the pen tickled Luhan’s skin as Nami lightly jotted her number.

“Thanks! Expect me to call later okay?” Luhan grabbed his guitar and winked at her before running to the van.

 

Yoonju jogged towards Nami’s frozen figure.

“Girl, I think he ran away with your heart.”

 



 

I described Tao as well built—I guess it’s better than a ‘thin panda’ 

Heey guys! I think I'm some sort of masochist coz my hands were destroyed earlier because of a guitar hero marathon with my brother and scrolling through my dashboard doesn't really help either and I'm still updating. I even have to attend a wedding later with 4-inch heels that will probably kill me. Okay ,sorry for the yammers :P 

Also this might be my last update for the week~ I know, I . Kekekeke~ Thank you for the comments! They really make me happy >.<