After the rain, comes the Sun. If lucky, a rainbow maybe?

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Daehyun’s POV:

Yes, a guy like me got into an Honors’ class. How cool is that? And it isn’t for a brighter future, but because of Hani. She’s the reason for my sudden motivation into being a Honors student.

I have been observing her since I moved here from Busan, and she’s definitely my kind of girl I like to date. Quiet, soft-spoken, but still have that side of fun as well. Who doesn’t want a girl like her? Even without her knowing, I am quite close to her oppa, Luhan hyung. My dad lectures at his school, and teaches his class and most times on night classes, I tag along and hang with my soon-to-be seniors. Seems like he likes my company, and is looking forward to my presence more often after graduation.

But, Hani is another story. She caught my eye during that one time I was in need.

 

Flashback

 

I was walking down the stairs with tons of files amounted up to my nose, which blocked my view of the lower stairs. Then, you could expect the worse: I tripped. It wasn’t so bad, but the files were strewn across the hallways, and it was after school hours. With the thought of picking up alone, a person came to me and said, “Need help? You look beat” And that’s when I saw her. The most innocent sweet girl standing in front of me, and her nametag read: Lee Ha Ni.

“Oh? Ahh, gwencana. I can manage.” I shyly replied but she didn’t seem to notice and helped pick up the other files from the other sides. Soon, everything were gathered. When I offered to take her pile, she simply said, “Kaja, which teacher are you delivering these files to?” What a girl! Such a thing as her could exist in this generation. And, that’s when I just fell in love with her.

But, that moment only lasted for awhile, and I bet she didn’t remember me as we settled every file on that teacher’s desk, and parted ways. How stupid can I be? What’s wrong with just opening up my mouth and asking her out? Reason: I have no freakin’ idea -_-“

 

Flashback ends

 

Ah, the biggest regret of my life, but nonetheless. I finally got here. Next to Hani, and meeting her at any time I found the lessons hard to cope with. Thanks to Hani, she made me a better man.

 

Author’s POV:

Pretty much the whole day, Hani was indulged in with her studies, unknowing that there are three very sweet boys are falling for her at the moment. Hani wouldn’t know cause she’s too busy prepping for her finals and it’s the finals that determine her future since it was her senior year in high school. Though exams play a vital part on the results, the project does makes up for the remaining percentage of the overall score. Just when thinking about the project, she took out her camera and prepare her film before heading off to the basketball court.

She want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter