That Special Girl

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV:

Before they know it, it was lunch time and that’s where cliques re-unite after 2 hours of mind-blowing lessons. Students starts to flood into the school’s canteen waiting in line for their meals, while Hani went and sat at her usual spot outside near the school garden where no one usually sits as they hang inside the canteen itself. Hani likes being outside out of the confinements of the school and its rowdy students, it was peaceful and calming, until . . .

The jocks started piling into the tables outside where Hani and a few other students were at, creating a ruckus. And amongst those rascals were none other than Kai, followed by Sehun trailing behind him with his lunch tray. Did I mention Kai and Sehun co-captains and best buddies?

“HANI BUNNY!”, Sehun shouted across the place where Hani sat so that he got her attention. He thought that maybe now he was able to communicate with her, why not make this best out of it and get to know her again. And so, he walked towards Hani.

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

“Hi Hani Bunny! What ya got there? Just bacon and eggs? No wonder you’re skinny. Have some of mine, we can share! Just like when we shared our meatball spaghetti when we were younger. I remember it like it was ~” “Woah, slow down oppa. You’re gonna die of asthma if you don’t talk slower. And no thanks, share? That was cute when we was five, now? Not so much.”, Hani shyly said.

I was wondering why she was blushing. Is it because she does want me to share my food? Aigoo, how much I miss her. But then, I felt a tap on my back, and as I turned, I saw Kai and the rest of our teammates looking at me and Hani.

“Oh guys, meet Hani. I know you guys know her from class, and I don’t really talk much about her, but we used to be playmates when we were younger and our families are close. Hani, this is your school’s prestigious basketball “A” team.” I said proudly with much confidence, and that’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter