Too close for comfort?

Will he ever know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hani’s POV:

Sehun made his way to the front and prepared his thumbdrive and one big poster which appeared to be covered with some sort of plastic. Wow, he really prepared well for this presentation of his. Guess I have to change the teacher’s perspective of him if he ace this. Once everything was set up, Sehun took one big breath and started introducing himself and onto his presentation.

He dimmed the lights, and started the video. Everyone anticipated for the best/worst of his presentation, but I was just hoping he didn’t throw in the embarrassing baby photos of us when we were younger. He did /facepalm/ There was once were in a candy store, and I bought gummy bears and licorice, while Sehun came to the camera, giggling like an idiot with chocolate all over his face like he dipped his head inside a chocolate river or something, then there was one where we were grooving to some cheesy 90s song, I was in my ballerina costume and he was in his epic ninja turtle suit. I could remember that night, Halloween of ’99, where our family hosted a great bash, but me and Sehun were pretty much in our world, or so our parents said. The old clippings soon came to an end, and the whole came into a smoother picture: The present. Sehun took candid videos of me, during lunchtime, when I was at the library studying alone, and somehow a video of me laughing at something I couldn’t recall. The transition was so mesmerizing, that everyone went silent and continued watching every single detail. Sehun even made the teacher intrigued in the video. Yeah, definitely gonna change that part of the teacher’s perspective.

The video was about to end when Sehun came into the picture. It was a video message:

“Hey everyone. It’s Smily Sehun here with my term project on my childhood friend, and now my best friend, Hani. So I bet you guys are probably agape at the final result of my video right? (Everyone started giggling, some chuckled.) Yeah, so uhmm, you must be wondering how I came up with probably the “best” projects I’ve submitted so far, and simply put, it’s because it gave me inspiration. The subject of the project gave me inspiration. Hani, my best friend. I know the video is supposedly to be about Hani, and who she is. But who she is has made me who I am now, at this point of time. /long pause/ Hmmm~ (Everyone started laughing at his sudden awkwardness and epic fail cute pouting face.) So yeah, if it weren’t for Hani, this video wouldn’t be possible, so first I like to thank Saem, for assigning me Hani as a partner, along with my spies I won’t say who, who helped me with the candid clips of Hani, and lastly , the source of it all, HANI YES YOU! Thanks to you, Saem won’t throw crumpled paper to my head after this presentation. /inserts evil laugh then poker face/ But on a serious note, thanks for making me a better person, even though it took this term project to realize that. With that, here’s Oh Sehun signing off with my piece of the pie. PEACE AND LOVE SAEM!

The ending was a scene of Sehun doing a heart-shape over his head with a big caption “SAEM GIMME AN A!” and the video ended. When it did, Saem took a piece a of paper and threw it to Sehun’s direction. Sehun dodged it playfully, and made his way back to his seat laughing. “Nice work, Sehun. And yes, for that alone, you got an A. Same goes for you too, Hani. Well done!” Saem announced, and the basketball team cheered for Sehun. Guess I know who the spies were after al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter